Ben, I have to be honest, this bunch has really went out of their way to poison their own well here. Planting a bunch of shills on the site posting fogazzi reviews does not inspire confidence.

If they really want to be a business member here, I can not imagine it takes all this drama.

+10

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the secretary (Cameron's wife) is a hottie.

I'd say this is it in a nutshell. You keep saying you know something someone told you in confidence. If someone told you something in confidence, you have betrayed that confidence just by mentioning

ah, good times.....     glad to hear you like Mr Cam's stuff and business ethics, skilch....I have been nothing but impressed with CHAOS, myself.

Posted Images

"MY QUEEN??????"

Elaborate????

Ben if you still can't figure it out by now, even after all the fresh new hints in the admin only section....there's really no use in worrying about it anymore. :rolleyes:

As far as I know there is only one drama queen on here and it isn't you, Cobra.................................

Hello

Personally, I don't know about Chaos products, and honestly, don't give a shit about them one way or another.

There are a number of reputable companies producing/selling reputable stuff.

Why should I gamble with Chaos?

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

+1

+2

I too really don't care about the Chaos line of products.

So far they haven't produced anything I am interested in.

To me it's just more of BVamp coming in with his usual

"I just spoke with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, but I am not at liberty to discuss what was said, but wait til you see what's coming" tripe that makes me event less inclined to do any business with them......................

I got a Chaos muzzle brake and it looks good on my S-12. It came withing six days of my ordering it. The threads fit on the muzzle end without any problems but I used anti seize lubricant on mine because it's made of aluminum. I don't really feel much difference since there's not enough recoil to make it necessary but it makes the S-12 look tough. No I didn't get fucked by Chaos.

I always wanted to know what business members and moderators talk about when they get together on a thread, wow I can't make up my mind which business to go with. Lets see maybe the one being trashed? no-- lets see, should I go with the one defending the one being trashed but can't say anymore one, no---or should I go with the look down his nose WTF one---No lets go with...no--well hell, lets just ask Mikie... Oh no mikie's not here he's taken all our money and building drums like we ask him to. I've got it lets take them all and put them in a thread all by themselves and no one can come out to play slam ball till they put something positive together like, lets see... SOME DOWN HOME, HOW TO, POSTIVE SAIGA SHIT, THAT PEOPLE COME HERE FOR!!!

GOT TO LOVE YOUR MARKETING PLAN GUYS. Do you guys try to cultivate new membership? Hell can you PEOPLE see the tree's or have you just shot your way thru the forest trying to make a quick buck. Some of you do nothing for the enrichment of this forum but ramble on about how bad so and so other companies are, even naive questions from new members draw no answers, not even a welcome, Cobra 76 being the exception IMO (No F-N humble to it). Get you head out of the sand or its going to cover your collective ass before you have a chance to look up. Some of you because of your open mouth and insert (something) attitude in open forum will not be sucessfull in your endeavors.

Just a thought but what ever happened to sorting all those "how to" threads in to something coherent for the common good or did the chaotic assnat wriathmaker girls gossip ninija thingy, fire in the ass, boil the water in the brain thang table it all? PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON.

No not on your heads guys,... I GIVE UP!

Just a little lime in the coconut.

Look Jack, It's hard for me to not take your comments personally.

I know your kinda new and all, but anyone knows me, knows the last reason I'm here is not to trash anybody

OR for the money.... Not like I see you radiating goodness from your post or contributing anything positive to the forum.

The other mods, (Indy, Cobra) are FAR more knowledgeable in firearms than myself..

We ALL help out noobs or whoever whenever we can.

BTW.... were volunteers who spend our time here just so we can help others in the sport we love

and get ripped on for it by people such as yourself.

WE ARE NOT PAID STAFF....!

If you LOOK for the negative... you will find it.....,

Look Juggs,

I'm sorry to leave you out, nothing toward you or your posts and I know you do it out of the goodness of your heart and not paid for it. The money comment was directed toward the business membership and not the mods! New yes ,tell me, how long does it take to be a member to become an enlighten one, and not brushed off as a limited posted. Sorry maybe I should post more "Looks sweet" "Good Job" "Look a me"

"Bump" "Wow" "Pimped" how about "ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET IF YOU HAVE THIN SKIN".

I was not trying to radiate kindness and warm fuzzies and I don't think I have ripped on you. If these are the kind of threads you like the more power to you. Yes people like myself and my limited posts would like to see something more productive than a gossip and trashing circle.

MY BAD, warm fuzzies to you and all you do.

Were all good jack.... Nothing against you or your post count either.

As you can see, I ALWAYS got my helmet on.....

Just if someone pisses down my back and tells me it's raining... I'm gonna call them on it. Fair Enough?

as a Mod, I'm instructed to enforce certain rules.

I may or may not even agree with them... None the less, I do what I'm asked to do.

No one has worked harder to bring un wanted and un needed stress to a close around here either.

I agree, the "tee hee... I got some dirt on you" just has got to go.....

Were all good jack.... Nothing against you or your post count either.

As you can see, I ALWAYS got my helmet on.....

Just if someone pisses down my back and tells me it's raining... I'm gonna call them on it. Fair Enough?

as a Mod, I'm instructed to enforce certain rules.

I may or may not even agree with them... None the less, I do what I'm asked to do.

No one has worked harder to bring un wanted and un needed stress to a close around here either.

I agree, the "tee hee... I got some dirt on you" just has got to go.....

PLUS ONE!! (and I didn't just say that to see my post count go up.)

Man, what's happening to this place? :mellow:

Just a regularly scheduled shit storm brought to you by the same people who ALWAYS bring you the FINEST

shit storms because they have no life and thrive on controversy is all.

Nothing out of the ordinary......

kinda like hemorrhoids... they flair up from time to time... but you get used to it....

that don't mean you got to like it......or wish they wouldn't go away.......

Edit: No jack, I ain't talkin' about you at all...........

Well, knowing the responses that would come, surely, was why I asked straight out what everyone thought about this subject.

As I was trying to say, these people cannot live down something if they are banned when they identify themselves, or thier customers come here to ask a question about them, and they are tossed to the curb as well, or cranked at.

I figured I would try to help sort out the confusion, but I can see that short of having the owner of pinnacle come here and flat out apologise and all of that fine stuff, and have Cameron also identify himself and share some of what he has to say, I cant see how anything will be remedied.

With my huge fan base what it is, Im curious if anyone thinks that I did not consider the damage or more bullshit this would cause me, before posting it, and why I chose to try to put the whole matter to rest, once and for all. Its funny how I am still trying to clean up a mess that I didnt start or cause to begin with, for the better of everyone's good....except mine. Ah, thats the story with me and this place, I guess.

Not much new there.

What I, and a lot of others, would like to see is you post some information without all the secret squirrel shit you always attach to it!

I look forward to product reviews and recomendations that either say great product or crap product without having to wade through a bunch of melodramatic pap!

And I am sure there are a lot of noobs that would like it that way too!

Oh I am sure too, Will. I guess you missed the part where the people they were supposedly in business with curse them and thier product out, and do so without even TRYING to be business-like, or say bad product. "fucking piece of shit paperweight" is not how you review a product, and surely not how you review a product who's designer paid to advertise that same product here.

Like I stated, I am unsure of how much of the rest I CAN share, and I am working on rectifying that. I always was the guy that got stuck patching up bad situations, and why my reputation has suffered a great deal for it.

I will ask about getting some of these parts to impart some information to everyone about them. I felt it was nessecary to provide some background to them, as well, and tried to share what I could, how I could.

...there just is not simple way to solve some problems, unfortunately.

The only way I see this Cameron cleaning up his rep is to put him in contact with Makc, and if given permission to post, to state his case and explain whatever past connections he had with WM. If I read it correctly, he was subcontracted out as a machinist to make some of their parts and jumped on the bandwagon and got stomped trying to defend the WM product, and succeeded in pissing off a lot of us on the board in the process. The one positive thing that I can say from past post concerning the WM product is that NOBODY complained about the quality of the machine work-the drum design in general was/is flawed. Shit happens....Tony made a lot of cash fixing crap products made by Hesse I think it was. Tony in no way was associated with the 'bad" company, just made money fixing their mistakes. If this is the case with this guy, he needs to come clean and loose the joehilarious name if he ever wants to be accepted. Or on the other hand, he could just be the jackass that a lot of us thought he was. In the end, the quality of his product(s) will speak for themselves as they come onto the market and members buy and post about them. Mike D made one minor mistake posting under hellyeah early on. He fixed that and made ammends. He also took his time with the product, represented it for what it is, and from my personal experience with it, produced a great product even in the beta version. If Cameron is the real deal, that's what he has to use as a benchmark. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, this is something he needs to fix himself..............

Edited by 6500rpm

Hey, if "fucking piece of shit paperweight" is what the product is, that's what you call it. It doesn't matter one damn bit if they pay you to advertise. It's called honesty and integrity.

BVAMP, you get yourself into these situations. You have no responsibility at all to explain other peoples actions for them. Their men, they can stand or fall on their own.

What I, and a lot of others, would like to see is you post some information without all the secret squirrel shit you always attach to it!

I look forward to product reviews and recomendations that either say great product or crap product without having to wade through a bunch of melodramatic pap!

And I am sure there are a lot of noobs that would like it that way too!

Hey, if "fucking piece of shit paperweight" is what the product is, that's what you call it. It doesn't matter one damn bit if they pay you to advertise. It's called honesty and integrity.

BVAMP, you get yourself into these situations. You have no responsibility at all to explain other peoples actions for them. Their men, they can stand or fall on their own.

Well said. Let men be judged by their actions and integrety. ...and-- SAVE THE DRAMA FO YO MOMMA!

The only way I see this Cameron cleaning up his rep is to put him in contact with Makc, and if given permission to post, to state his case and explain whatever past connections he had with WM. If I read it correctly, he was subcontracted out as a machinist to make some of their parts and jumped on the bandwagon and got stomped trying to defend the WM product, and succeeded in pissing off a lot of us on the board in the process. The one positive thing that I can say from past post concerning the WM product is that NOBODY complained about the quality of the machine work-the drum design in general was/is flawed. Shit happens....Tony made a lot of cash fixing crap products made by Hesse I think it was. Tony in no way was associated with the 'bad" company, just made money fixing their mistakes. If this is the case with this guy, he needs to come clean and loose the joehilarious name if he ever wants to be accepted. Or on the other hand, he could just be the jackass that a lot of us thought he was. In the end, the quality of his product(s) will speak for themselves as they come onto the market and members buy and post about them. Mike D made one minor mistake posting under hellyeah early on. He fixed that and made ammends. He also took his time with the product, represented it for what it is, and from my personal experience with it, produced a great product even in the beta version. If Cameron is the real deal, that's what he has to use as a benchmark. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, this is something he needs to fix himself..............

That is exactly what I am setting the stage for. I also was involved with a huge mess that wasnt my doing (as usual), that I am attempting to bring closure to, in fairness to those that got screwed. A lot of that goes around in the gun business.

Maybe, now that people have read some of this, they might let the guy post SOMETHING without being banned or accused of being part of the wraithmaker "wiggie-nut" crew.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to thank Ben for hearing me out and putting his ass on the line once again! I am Cameron Hadley Owner of Chaos and would like to shed some light on this topic, with

Makc's blessing I will continue.

I just want to thank Ben for hearing me out and putting his ass on the line once again! I am Cameron Hadley Owner of Chaos and would like to shed some light on this topic, with

Makc's blessing I will continue.

I for one would like to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak!

But it means you need to be a contributor I do believe.................

Edited by Will

Oh yeah.... :rolleyes: everyone knows it's "just BEN" who actually "sticks his neck out" for people around here....post-1293-1213067716.gif

Please allow me to quote something from your own profile

"everyone is held accountable for their own words"

and this one I especially like....."stand firm in whats right even if its not popular, and always try to be compassionate to those who deserve it!! "

(sound like anyone y'all know??? maybe someone who stuck their neck WAY out?...and got their head chopped off for it?)

Please do save the drama about Ben if you don't mind. I don't think anyone really wants to hear it. We have worked VERY HARD to try and keep all that mess put neatly away. I think what's important is that everyone hear about who you really are and who Joe Hilarious really is. I know they will be very enlightened to hear all about those jackasses, the "wigglers" too, if you care to share that info.

Don't get me wrong man, I'm totally on your side here. I want to see your name cleared as much as anyone. Lets just make sure we keep it about you, that's all. A brief education about those other tards is highly necessary though.

Welcome aboard Cameron. Glad you decided to come forward on your own.

Edited by Cobra 76 two
Trying to be nice and welcome a new HONEST member...

Ben, I think there would have been NO misunderstandings if you weren't so sneaky about everything.

It was your sneekyness that brought confusion to the table... we ALL now can clearly see the Chaos is not WM...

I know ya like stickin' yer Ass out there and on stuff.... BUT!

We SHOULD have said.. hey all, NEW company here! Welcome Cameron and all that stuff.....

Drama is funner for some I guess..

Edit to add: Cameron... Great looking stuff BTW! Can't wait for more hands on......