I really would like to hear a little bit about the popular opinion about Chaos brand parts, and what you all think they might be, and are about....

I have learned the TRUTH today, complete, for the first time, (yeh, I got your number, Jr) and before I say anything, I really honestly would like to hear some people's thoughts on the matter, and anything else that any one of you would like to say, before I go further.

I WILL ASSURE YOU ALL, that CHAOS is NOT the same company that is marketing the wraithmaker drum!!!

there needs to be an end to all of that, in any event, and I personally assure each and every single one of you, that it has come to and end, and this company is NOT what people think it is.

The whole detailed explanation? well, it aint pretty.

Think of Chaos as a NEW company, that should have been the ones to come out with gun parts in the first place.

Chaos and Wraitmaker are NOT the same, AT ALL.

I welcome your questions. I would like to set the record straight, but as usual, do not want to just draw up a confidential list of information!!!

I will answer what I can, to the best of my ability.

I know that this is unexpected, and believe me, I didnt expect to get that last little bit of information a year later almost. But I did.

Chaos is NOT who you all have grown to dislike!!!!

I WANT to answer your questions as a staff member of this forum, NOT as a representative of CGW!!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the secretary (Cameron's wife) is a hottie.

I'd say this is it in a nutshell. You keep saying you know something someone told you in confidence. If someone told you something in confidence, you have betrayed that confidence just by mentioning

ah, good times.....     glad to hear you like Mr Cam's stuff and business ethics, skilch....I have been nothing but impressed with CHAOS, myself.

Posted Images

I really would like to hear a little bit about the popular opinion about Chaos brand parts, and what you all think they might be, and are about....

I have learned the TRUTH today, complete, for the first time, (yeh, I got your number, Jr) and before I say anything, I really honestly would like to hear some people's thoughts on the matter, and anything else that any one of you would like to say, before I go further.

I WILL ASSURE YOU ALL, that CHAOS is NOT the same company that is marketing the wraithmaker drum!!!

there needs to be an end to all of that, in any event, and I personally assure each and every single one of you, that it has come to and end, and this company is NOT what people think it is.

Think of Chaos as a NEW company, that should have been the ones to come out with gun parts in the first place.

I welcome your questions. I would like to set the record straight, but as usual, do not want to just draw up a confidential list of information!!!

I know that this is unexpected, and believe me, I didnt expect to get that last little bit of information a year later almost. But I did.

I WANT to answer your questions as a staff member of this forum, NOT as a representative of CGW!!!!!

OMFG... :rolleyes:

I have a chaos muzzle break, it looks well made and cool, I also think they are one of the few companies offering American made s12 pistons, those are cool. I don't know exactly what the quick clean out is or what it's for. but I might wnt one of those 2, They should make some sights as their next product

To be honest, its hard to give a fair opinion of them, i have not handled any chaos brand products, but the way they have "marketed" us i think was distasteful, if your going to come here and advertise, do it the right way, not make accounts pretending to be a customer and praising them in the same old bs way.

What's the deal with the company Ben? The only thing I know about them is that they were marketing the brake on Ebay under seller name joehilarious which wasn't a good thing in the past? Pretty much everything they sell looks to be items that wouldn't effect gun function as long as there's not some type of catastropic failure of the brake or handguard. As far as brakes on shotguns go, it seems to be the overwhelming opinion that there's not enough force generated by a shotgun round to make any type of "end of barrel" mounted brake that's effective regardless of who makes it.

There are situations where flash suppression would be helpful.

There are situations where controlling muzzle climb would be helpful.

Tacticool is just that.

If you know something we dont, then please inform the masses.

If you know something we dont, then please inform the masses.

+1

If you have a message to deliver - deliver it!

If it is private info, then it should be kept that way, and there should not have been even a thread about it.

I apologize for being busy the last days. I am still busy, and need to go back to work, but I thought I would take a few minutes and try to give a quick reply to the few questions that a few of you have asked.

First - It is noted, and in good taste, that someone that hasnt handled the products themselves would refrain from commenting, upon not being aware of some past problems here, that are intermingled to some extent -

Second - I think it isnt right to come and try to advertise here for these products without becoming a vendor, however, the public associates saigastore.com and chaos brand products with a former vendor here, whom sells wraithmaker drums and "reliability service" on guns that they dont work in. This is simply incorrect, in a nutshell.

A bit about "joe hilarious" . Bryan R. of pinnacle computer, also owns a very fit machine shop, a production facility. This was the production facility that just happened to be employed to manufacture the wraithmaker PARTS, or at least some of them. pinnacle computer, is located very very nearby to the owner's machine shop (Bryan's shop). CAMERON is the lead machinist and floor manager FOR that machine shop. These were the people that were contracted to make some of the WM parts, as I stated, and Bryan, tried to step in on the WM crew's behalf (for unsaid reasons that arent needed to be known), to try to help them get this product out and do some PR work and all of that. Being a computer guru, he is prone to come out with some outrageous comments at times. CAMERON (the owner of saigastore.com) informed me that he was about ready to wring Bryan's neck after parting ways with WM crew, and then ebay'ing a chaos part, after things started to move on, under joe hilarious. I thought it very entertaining when I referenced some information that I have withheld, which Mike Sr. provided me with, and nobody else knew, and then informed Cameron that the WM crew was telling ME that THEY were going to make these parts. THIS was what cause ME to think that they were one and the same, but after speaking with Cameron for several hours the other day, I discovered that someone was getting greedy and also trying to take claim to Cameron's ideas and future products, which he HAS come through with, in the Chaos product line.

This is a difficult thing to explain in its complete form, without repeating some things that I was told, that I was asked to NOT repeat, and this and that.

All of these guys live in the same area, and Jr, from WM, worked at one point for Bryan, under Cameron, in the shop. His employment was suggestively terminated eventually. And that was the last association with this pair, and the "Wiggie-nut" family, or as you all know them, the WM crew, Mike sr, Jr, and david.

There has been some fault on Bryan R.'s part with the joe hilarious thing. Everybody is aware of this, as is Bryan himself.

HOWEVER, whatever mistakes anyone has made in the past in a business manner (hey, we let WM advertise here for a little while, during the big run-around game they gave us here), are being moved away from, and I think it is honestly EVERYONES desire to seperate themselves from the WM name and crew, and move on with our own things, the way its supposed to have been done since day one.

To share more than this, I really need to think about it, and discuss it with some involved parties first, just because I think that if I go into more detail and a further explanation, that it would be very unbusinesslike and in extremely poor taste.

Mike Sr - If you are reading this (I know you will) , I appreciate the nice, good christian lies you told me, which smelled it a mile away, and that is why you have not heard from me since. Now I know the rest of, and the REAL story. You have some nerve, as does your son.

Bottom line, this joe hilarious crap is over. Joe hilarious is NOT Cameron from Chaos in any event, and in fact, Cameron and I discussed some issues, and in doing so, I completely understand what happened, and I ALSO completely believe that he has told me the whole truth. In doing that, I firmly believe that the guy might actually know what the hell he is doing, and should be left alone to sell his parts for the saiga firearms, and others, if he so chooses, without harrassment from the longer-standing members of this site, and the staff, if he so chooses to advertise with us.

I would like to speak to the owner of THIS site, to communicate some details and why they arent being shared with the public, and I am SURE he will understand.

Lets all move on, and let this WM crew go rot where they should. These other two guys, well, one f'd up, and the other guy is the REAL parts maker. They already agreed to advertise here to drum up business, but will not, so long as when the one or two of them come here or customers come here to comment, and get thrown out of here.

the WM thing is NOT THESE GUYS FAULT!!!!!! They were manipulated just like the rest of us were by them.

I hope that I have not gone too far. This whole thing after spending 3-400 hours on one ticket is VERY personal to me. I am however, trying to inform you all of the real truth, without going into a slanderous schpeal, which I can readily do.

I typed this while talking aloud, as things like this seem to be understood easier that way. I think if we give Cameron a chance, he will prove his worth in short time. And that is my honest and truthful opinion. Sorry for the delayed response. Need to go next door and do some more punch list crap. I hope it helps answer some questions, without raising more than it answers.

not enough force generated by a shotgun round to make any type of "end of barrel" mounted brake that's effective regardless of who makes it.

porting i thought was the way to go with shotguns......

I have a Dinzag 74 break on my S-12 I played with it last wedkend.

I shot 50 rounds of Wallmart bulk Win 7 1/2 with the break. I made it 20 without before I put it back on.

In my estimate. The Break cuts the recoil I felt by about half.

Next up I plan to get a Poly Choke II

I have a Dinzag 74 break on my S-12 I played with it last wedkend.

I shot 50 rounds of Wallmart bulk Win 7 1/2 with the break. I made it 20 without before I put it back on.

In my estimate. The Break cuts the recoil I felt by about half.

Next up I plan to get a Poly Choke II

Now that was an informative post!

Well, I don't know what you guys are smoking, but to me, that was a very informative post. Now, I'm not incredibly interested in the whole WM/Chaos fiasco, 'cause I don't have an S-12 (yet), but from what I could tell, the general gist of it was: A ) Chaos /= WM B ) give Chaos a chance, they're good people. C ) I can't tell you guys everything, but trust what I say. Simple enough to me.

Prolly gonna get bashed,

Acer

Edited by acer_saiga308
Well, I don't know what you guys are smoking, but to me, that was a very informative post. Now, I'm not incredibly interested in the whole WM/Chaos fiasco, 'cause I don't have an S-12 (yet), but from what I could tell, the general gist of it was: A ) Chaos /= WM B ) give Chaos a chance, they're good people. C ) I can't tell you guys everything, but trust what I say. Simple enough to me.

Prolly gonna get bashed,

Acer

so what is it that I didnt answer that you would so like to know then?

OMFG... :rolleyes:

would you care to elaborate on that, my queen?

I'd say this is it in a nutshell. You keep saying you know something someone told you in confidence. If someone told you something in confidence, you have betrayed that confidence just by mentioning that you know something. If you told me something in confidence, I wouldn't tell a soul I knew anything. In confidence means private, which should be kept that way.

• Like 1

Simple, buy from Tromix, Red Stick, E-tac, Rifle Dynamics, MD Arms, Atlantic or other known source. If not, you stand a good chance of getting f$cked! Don't worry about somebody told me in confidence but I can't tell you who or what crap. This has been going on for years! Ask Max, he'll give you the straight skinny.

Ben, you're fucking killing me with the "I know something you don't know, trust me, I'm jumping into bed with an assclown" gig.

As a friend, let me ask some questions:

1. What do you stand to gain from turning everyone here into Chaos Kool-aid drinkers?

2. Is it worth another thread going to the trash bin, and more credibility lost?

3. Would it just be better to link up with people with clean reputations?

4. Do we need to turn this forum into the longest Jerry Springer episode ever?

5. Can you just stop the controversy??????

In the words of Fergie: No no drama no no no no drama

Shane

Oh fuck I just flamed a biz member -

Ban.jpg

Prolly gonna get bashed,

Acer

so what is it that I didn't answer that you would so like to know then?

Not a thing. I was just dumbing your post down so that hopefully more people could understand it.

I do have to second Racegal's sentiment and ask why you're even bringing this up, if you can't show your whole hand.

Curiously,

Acer

Ben, you're fucking killing me with the "I know something you don't know, trust me, I'm jumping into bed with an assclown" gig.

As a friend, let me ask some questions:

1. What do you stand to gain from turning everyone here into Chaos Kool-aid drinkers?

2. Is it worth another thread going to the trash bin, and more credibility lost?

3. Would it just be better to link up with people with clean reputations?

4. Do we need to turn this forum into the longest Jerry Springer episode ever?

5. Can you just stop the controversy??????

In the words of Fergie: No no drama no no no no drama

Shane

Oh fuck I just flamed a biz member -

Ban.jpg

Also right up there with BEST POSTS EVER!!! :super::super: :super:

Now where is Macbeau when we need him!

"MY QUEEN??????"

Elaborate????

Ben if you still can't figure it out by now, even after all the fresh new hints in the admin only section....there's really no use in worrying about it anymore. :rolleyes:

I realized my last post didn't really explain what's bothering me about this thread B - First off, like others, your "explanation" did nothing for me.

Second - I think it isnt right to come and try to advertise here for these products without becoming a vendor, however, the public associates saigastore.com and chaos brand products with a former vendor here, whom sells wraithmaker drums and "reliability service" on guns that they dont work in.

If they are associated, or could be interpreted as such, it would be a good idea to clear up the confusion with this community before trying to sell anything.

This is simply incorrect, in a nutshell.

Your caveat disqualifies the subject, basically :rolleyes:

This is a difficult thing to explain in its complete form, without repeating some things that I was told, that I was asked to NOT repeat, and this and that.

You may want to convince your friend to release that info, considering your cause.

To share more than this, I really need to think about it, and discuss it with some involved parties first, just because I think that if I go into more detail and a further explanation, that it would be very unbusinesslike and in extremely poor taste.

Did they ask you to represent them in the court of the General discussion forum, or are you doing this pro bono? I think it was in poor taste for you to click "New Topic" on that warm night or 17 May.

I would like to speak to the owner of THIS site, to communicate some details and why they arent being shared with the public, and I am SURE he will understand.

All I've heard is crickets so far......

Lets all move on, and let this WM crew go rot where they should.

Sound advice, take it.

Alright, I'm off my soapbox, you can get back to hosting the show

BVAMP.jpg

Edited by shaneman153a

Ben, I have to be honest, this bunch has really went out of their way to poison their own well here. Planting a bunch of shills on the site posting fogazzi reviews does not inspire confidence.

If they really want to be a business member here, I can not imagine it takes all this drama.

Hello

Personally, I don't know about Chaos products, and honestly, don't give a shit about them one way or another.

There are a number of reputable companies producing/selling reputable stuff.

Why should I gamble with Chaos?

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Hello

Personally, I don't know about Chaos products, and honestly, don't give a shit about them one way or another.

There are a number of reputable companies producing/selling reputable stuff.

Why should I gamble with Chaos?

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

+1