I like Mike

I thought i'd take the time to say thanks to Mike for being the one to step up and do what others just sit around and bitch about. His single minded persuit of the perfect drum!

No bitching here, they will come when they are READY, and I am quite happy to wait untill then.

If YOU want to bitch - start yet another thread for whiners, lets keep this one for those of us who are adults and appreciate what mike is doing.

Don't know Mike, but I have to say the guy has a big set to take on something like this. The set backs and the bitching from people(mainly the bitching) would make me scared to try anything like this. I am waiting very quietly for my one drum, when it is ready and gets shipped I will be happy. Mike seems like a nice enough guy to me, I give him a big :up: for everything he has done.

Mike's drum was an uphill fight from the very get-go...........First was all the opposition to it right here on this Forum.

He deserves huge appreciation from all of us for having the stones to go ahead with it !!

The MD20 is his dream, and an enormous favor for all of us !!

Sit back, chill, and smile thinking about Mike in his workshop, assembling, and that label with your name on it !!!

THANX, MIKE !!!

Jeaux

Oh yeah! There was a shit storm or 2 around here!

I still wish Mikes product were called a "Standard capacity NLFD". (Non Linear Feeding Device).

"A rose by any other name.."

But hey other than that tiny flaw - He has done a tremendous job!

I still wish Mikes product were called a "Standard capacity NLFD". (Non Linear Feeding Device).

Where were you when he asked the forum for advice on the name of his feeding device? BTW, I don't think others might feel the same as you do about your "NLFD" name. Your kiddin' right?

Where were you when he asked the forum for advice on the name of his feeding device? BTW, I don't think others might feel the same as you do about your "NLFD" name. Your kiddin' right?

I was refering to the shitstorm that orrured when the "D" word was first mentioned. At first the "D" word was recieved by many of us as the beginning of armageddon!

I was refering to the shitstorm that orrured when the "D" word was first mentioned. At first the "D" word was recieved by many of us as the beginning of armageddon!

Oh!