What happened to the weekly updates?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, so let me get this straight....the post simply asking about the weekly update got deleted? I was just checking back to see what the replies were, as I had also posted following yours. I didnt say anything bad, just we were due for an update. I guess this is how it is going to be run here now....post a question about an update and it gets deleted.....but hey, feel free to call anyone and everyone a dickhead or cunt in a reply to a simple question and its ok with the mods. Strange how the priorities are ordered around here right now. The mods claim that those who are asking questions are stirring the shit? We're due for an update, period. Its not like anything bad was said about MDArms and its not like anyone said Mike was going to give updates....Mike said Mike was going to give updates. My last update on email from Mike is from August 8th. I wouldnt expect anything this holiday weekend, but yeah, an update next week would be a good thing.

I hear what you are saying...I have posted here also, just to have it deleted. The "moderaters" simply delete anyone's post who asks a question. I'm sorry, if Mike is too busy to uphold his end and take 5 minutes per week to post an update, that HE promised, he is too busy. All of his little buddies can call me names and make their immature comments, but this is business. Mike offered a product, charged us in full before he was suppose to, has been over a year delivering drums, and now we are whiners for asking what is going on? There are other alternatives to his elusive drum and it seems to me it is time for everyone to jump ship and go to a reputable company. If the drums do ever ship, I hope and pray they work, because if his service is anything like his delivery, we are all up the creek. Hopefully, someone will get to read this before the Nazis remove it.

I hear what you are saying...I have posted here also, just to have it deleted. The "moderaters" simply delete anyone's post who asks a question. I'm sorry, if Mike is too busy to uphold his end and take 5 minutes per week to post an update, that HE promised, he is too busy. All of his little buddies can call me names and make their immature comments, but this is business. Mike offered a product, charged us in full before he was suppose to, has been over a year delivering drums, and now we are whiners for asking what is going on? There are other alternatives to his elusive drum and it seems to me it is time for everyone to jump ship and go to a reputable company. If the drums do ever ship, I hope and pray they work, because if his service is anything like his delivery, we are all up the creek. Hopefully, someone will get to read this before the Nazis remove it.

You got a beef with me? then spill it.......

Mind your self prior calling me a Nazi......

Last I checked, WE were not MD's customer service.. Direct you comments to the proper place.

The MD arms business section is NOT the place for feedback! it is a PAID FOR ADVERTISING FORUM!!!

QUOTE (cheater13 @ Aug 29 2008, 10:23 PM) post_snapback.gif"before all of the so called "moderators" start bad mouthing us. ....

You ever think for one second that Us "So called Moderators" as you put it are simply following the rules placed on US???? do you??? do you think for a second that we may not even like it...?

No man... you paint us up like some kind of jack boot thugs who enjoy this shit....

Well hey, you have been around here ALL summer going all the way back to June 17th!

I guess that means you got all the smarmy answers locked away in your pointy lil head.....

There are bigger things going on... that HAVE been going on that you do not understand.

Sick of the whiny ass shit..... Like the board has something to do with MD-Arms and the way they conduct business..... cool, I already know that it's George Bush's fault and mine that your fucking drum ain't here.... Like I'm "hiding something....."

for the last time.... Mike is paid up through the next 10,000 years here as a business member.

That includes shutting down bitch sessions when he ain't around (same goes for any other business member...) "We" the SO CALLED mods made a simple request to report your hatred to MD arms and not here. I can't even give you an answer on anything CUZ I AINT GOT ONE!!! MIKE DON"T TALK TO ME..... but I get to clean it up every time one of you jokers take a dump in my yard.

ONLY mike CAN HELP YOU.... I CAN NOT!!!

My job is to keep the business members forums clean!

You got a gripe about a Business member, I suggest you do not make it in the section they technically own.

Find a more appropriate place to post your gripes... I can't say it any plainer than that.....

You all know the rules... you all have read the stickies... you know what will happen.

So chill out there tough guy... follow the rules and post things in the appropriate sections...

There are bigger things going on... that HAVE been going on that you do not understand.

Sick of the whiny ass shit.....

You got a gripe about a Business member, I suggest you do not make it in the section they technically own.

Find a more appropriate place to post your gripes... I can't say it any plainer than that.....

You all know the rules... you all have read the stickies... you know what will happen.

I've held my tongue until now but Juggernaut, this post requires a reply. We are not asking you to help, we are asking you to stay out of the way while we ask.

1. We as consumers of MDArms and paid members of this board are entitled to post questions and feedback on goods and services that are solicted here. If you silence legitimate questions and comments regarding the product you are complicit with the seller if there is more to this than a guy who overextended himself.

2. There is no better place to express comments and concerns than right here where my business was solicited.

3. While I appreciate the time you have put in on this board. If you don't like the tone of those who have grown impatient with the appearance and then sudden disapperance of Mike, then you should consider if you are cut out for this job in this forum.

4. You allude to other things going on.. but don't tell us what they are. You should. We don't know and we have a right to know. Telling people they can ask for a refund if unhappy is not acceptable.

5. Your threats of "you know what will happen" are nothing short of an attempt to bully people. Move beyond that, it is old.

Joe Williams

Houston Texas

1. as MD customers.. you have a right to gripe..... Just not in the MD arms section.

2. there is an established sub forum on this board dedicated to the topic... it is NOT the MD forum however.

try here... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44 If I see it in here (MD) again, I will suspend your account.

3. I do not like the people who clearly cannot follow simple rules either, nor show any respect as per my request. If you cannot follow simple rules... you may not be cut out to be a member here.

I also dont care about anyones tone... if it is within the rules... fine, if not I guarendamntee you aint gonna like MY tone. if you dislike MY tone... follow the rules..... you will not hear it.

4. you know what I know... I do not know all the business relationships between MD and this board... I just know what I have to do.... Looks like I get to be the fall guy on this one...I never told anyone about asking for a refund... don't you put words in my mouth either. I could care less about your huggy bear feeling on this matter as it does not concern me

5. it is no threat..... it is a response to rules set up in this particular business agreement/forum.

if they are violated... privileges will be revoked....no threats... facts... other than I need to clean up threads like this every day as per my instructions....

Moving well past bully there Joe... I'm to the point that I'm angry for pampering you jokers.

I don't get on you for doing your job.... but, hey..... with Mikes absence..you all need a divine object of hate..

Bring it, I can take it...

y'all need a hobby and figure out where to post things... I'll be here waiting for your gripes..

God Bless & Semper Fi

Drew

cheat,

Nobody wants to stop you from civil discussion, only follow the rules, go to the proper section. Next, Im one of those so called nasty mouthed buddies, but you may notice that the name calling doesn't ensue until some FUCKING IGNORANUS provokes one of the faithfull. Just keep your crayon in between the lines, and no problem. Oh, and dont refer to the Mods as Nazies, you piece of dog shit!!!!!!! See, you provoked me .........ASSHOLE!!

Sick of the whiny ass shit.....

I've held my tongue until now but Juggernaut, this post requires a reply. We are not asking you to help, we are asking you to stay out of the way while we ask.

1. We as consumers of MDArms and paid members of this board are entitled to post questions and feedback on goods and services that are solicted here. If you silence legitimate questions and comments regarding the product you are complicit with the seller if there is more to this than a guy who overextended himself.

2. There is no better place to express comments and concerns than right here where my business was solicited.

3. While I appreciate the time you have put in on this board. If you don't like the tone of those who have grown impatient with the appearance and then sudden disapperance of Mike, then you should consider if you are cut out for this job in this forum.

4. You allude to other things going on.. but don't tell us what they are. You should. We don't know and we have a right to know. Telling people they can ask for a refund if unhappy is not acceptable.

5. Your threats of "you know what will happen" are nothing short of an attempt to bully people. Move beyond that, it is old.

Joe Williams

Houston Texas

Joe,

You seem like a sharp guy, hell, you must be, we are from the same area. Just relax we will need our energy for the evacuation from the hurricaine, also deciding whether or not Juggs can manage the place is definately not in your membership agreement, if you dont understand that then YOU arent cut out for your spot around here. We arent asking you to take a leadership role in crying about shit for everyone else, but we appreciate you as well.

Wow, just Wow. Talk about a thread hijack. I start a civil thread simply asking if I have missed any MD Arms email updates and people get sand in their vaginas. If there is a way to delete this whole thread, please do so.

I know remember why I stopped checking in this section while I patiently wait for my drums to arrive.

Juggernaut, you weren't kidding about having to clean up after people. They are ruining it for the rest of us.

I think what really got the sand up everyone's pipe was when we had people register and then their first post was a complaint about the drum wait.

It looked real suspicious.

And as it turned out, a couple of them WERE shills/plants that came on here to specifically and intentionally attack MD Arms.

Then, when the mods called them on it, these members responded by calling the mods nazis, etc.

Ever since then, it has been almost impossible to resist the knee jerk response.

Edited by Will
I think what really got the sand up everyone's pipe was when we had people register and then their first post was a complaint about the drum wait.

It looked real suspicious.

And as it turned out, a couple of them WERE shills/plants that came on here to specifically and intentionally attack MD Arms.

Then, when the mods called them on it, these members responded by calling the mods nazis, etc.

Ever since then, it has been almost impossible to resist the knee jerk response.

Sad, but true, and there is no patience for the trouble makers, the blatant mental games being played by Wrapemaker, and an assorted other butt pluggs, with a multitude of aliases is beyond sanity. I myself cannot stand by, and let the people I have respect for, take this shit by themselves. I am not elated about the drum situation, but nobody I know is at this moment. Some people just wont STFU with the crying, not Joe not just Cheat( who stinks of another alias), but to many that have gone before you guys. I hope this matter is resolved quickly, as I do understand your concerns.

Hartzpad,

I appologize for my part, and I hope you get an answer to your question.

Latest update...

The drums are NOT complete and have NOT shipped as of today. If you want this information e-mailed to you daily, drop me a line and I'll hook you up. :devil:

Latest update...

The drums are NOT complete and have NOT shipped as of today. If you want this information e-mailed to you daily, drop me a line and I'll hook you up. :devil:

post-1914-1220194283.gif

Classy... :smoke:

I can wait... it's no big deal! It's just a toy....

For those of you who are in dire need of a drum to play with or you'll hold your breath until you turn blue......

GO AHEAD!

smurfs.jpg