Who Should STFU ???  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Jeaux E (Sad Old Man) or RangerDavid (Obama Liberal)

• Jeaux E (Sad Old Man)
    • RangerDavid (Obama Liberal)
    • Nobody. Far too entertaining.......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth, like cream... rises to the top.....

I DO think Rangerdavid is "playing" to the wrong room.....

I still ain't seen him respond in his Hilary thread.....

Feel free to say what y'all want... just don't post negative things about business members in their own sections.

Rangerdavid..., respectfully, I know politically, I lean the same way as Joe...

But welcome you to speak your mind..... just know that I'm gonna speak mine.....

I would have voted for Ranger to shut up, but you felt the need to make a new thread about it so my vote would be "both". Add that to the list and I'll vote. That said, it is astonishing that people still come on gun forums and have the audacity to portray Obama as a 2A supporter. :ded:

Obama is a lawn jocky. He has never expressed an origional thought. He voted the party line 100% of the time. His veigns bleed blue kool-aide. Not a smear - just an observation. Let both candidates run on their records, not what cyber trolls make up.

Truth, like cream... rises to the top.....

I DO think Rangerdavid is "playing" to the wrong room.....

I still ain't seen him respond in his Hilary thread.....

Feel free to say what y'all want... just don't post negative things about business members in their own sections.

Rangerdavid..., respectfully, I know politically, I lean the same way as Joe...

But welcome you to speak your mind..... just know that I'm gonna speak mine.....

Thanks Juggs!! I know you'll speak your mind, and I will support your right to do so. I know you'll speak you mind whether I do or not. I know you'll disagree with me on many things, and speak your mind on those as well. I respect that about you.

Just FYI I don't intend to respond to the Hillary Clinton thread. I felt like fishing, and I caught a french arkansas Jeaux fish....... funny, huh? and Gaddis called on the nose about 5 or 6 responses down... Jeaux was just talking too loud to hear.......

BTW, I voted for nobody in the poll. I dont want Joey to STFU. He's too much fun. The more Joey talks, the less he has to say.

Thanks again for being a good moderator.

I love it. I also voted for nobody, 'cause this is the perfect way for RD to show his true colors to all of us.......

(Not that he hasn't already done so.............)

Disinformation, threatening, and now belittling.......... OMG, he really is a true-believer liberal Obama Democrat.........., although he would now like to say it was just a little good-natured "fishing", just for fun, of course.............. (just a little more of "the less I have to say"........)

Edit: Should have known........a lawyer...............

Edited by Jeaux E

Jeaux E, don't worry about it. In this case you are just preaching the obvious. To claim to be both pro-gun and pro-Obama is a dichotomy. Dichotomies are the mark of prevaricators or the ignorant.

To debate one is an attempt at education, the other, well they know that they are lying, the question is why.

I voted Nobody,.. free speech

it is kinda annoying,.. though entertaining,.... I'm reading it.

BTW what's a Clan grow? I googled and came up w/ nada

A clandestine grow.

As was said, an illegal and hidden marijuana crop.

I think the lawnjockey is a tad too racist but I also think that RangerDavid is clearly representative of a whiney liberal mangina and doesn't have his head and ass wired together in the politics department.

I am protectionist,pro-labor and don't believe in the death penalty as it is currently applied but I also know that our current crop of liberals will steal our guns,turn our kids into vegetarians,fags,drug addicts,etc in public schools,let the Medieval Muslim Bigots overrun our country and take my tax dollars to fund 3rd trimester abortions so I will vote the lesser of 2 evils(Palin/McCain 2008)

I think the lawnjockey is a tad too racist but I also think that RangerDavid is clearly representative of a whiney liberal mangina and doesn't have his head and ass wired together in the politics department.

I am protectionist,pro-labor and don't believe in the death penalty as it is currently applied but I also know that our current crop of liberals will steal our guns,turn our kids into vegetarians,fags,drug addicts,etc in public schools,let the Medieval Muslim Bigots overrun our country and take my tax dollars to fund 3rd trimester abortions so I will vote the lesser of 2 evils(Palin/McCain 2008)

damn, that was a mouth full........

OH, and dog, up here in the mountains you can go hiking and run across one or two of those just about every time out...............

OH, and dog, up here in the mountains you can go hiking and run across one or two of those just about every time out...............

Run across one or two of which?

Vegetarians, fags, drug addicts, medieval muslim bigots, or 3rd trimester abortions?

Vegetarians, fags, drug addicts, medieval muslim bigots, or 3rd trimester abortions?

OMG :eek::lol::lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lol: Yup, pretty much some of all of 'em up here..... :lolol:

Hello, (Rump) Ranger

Don't you think Ellen DeGeneres (SP?) or Oprah might be a more appropriate forum than this for your views?

Option "A" would be viewers confused about what position to assume during urination, option "B" would be viewers confused about what position to assume during voting.....You may have better luck manipulating one of those groups.

Just a thought.....

guido2 in Houston (Humble Racist)

Not saying I am, but there's nothing illegal about being a racist/bigot/white supremacist. Unless of course you act on it and DO break the law.

Not saying I am, but there's nothing illegal about being a racist/bigot/white supremacist. Unless of course you act on it and DO break the law.

God only knows public schools encourage you to be a pinko Marxist God Hating atheist culture destroying

non hereto ect. ect.......