For a $40 dif from ebay I can what an extra week.

eta Looking to get a Streamlight tlr-1 c4 (led weapon light). At this place it would be the same price that i paid for a M3 model 2 years ago. 90 + shipping.

Edited by Racer 27

Been ordering from Botach for 6 years and never had a problem.I wanted to return some boots that didn't fit right and they told me to keep them and sent me a different pair of equal value and I gave the free pair away as a Hanukkah present :D They shorted me a G18 mags on an order and sent me 2 to make it up to me.

They will sell you something they don't have in stock occasionally but you always get it cheaper than anybody else and they always make it right no matter what.

I have bought from them and receive their daily/weekly emails on deals they offer. Sometimes they have GREAT prices and other times I was able to find a better deal else where.

I would however buy again....if the price was right.

Edited by MCASgt New River
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

My name is Dan, and I'm a rep from Botach Tactical

I have been reading over this thread and want to let you know that Botach Tactical is deeply commited to the satisfaction of our customers. If you have experienced any difficulty with us, please email me at

complaints@botachtactical.net

Be sure to include your name, complaint, and order number.

Regards,

Dan

Botach Tactical

Heh, I also ordered a Streamlight TLR-1 tac light from them, (since they had the best price), a Glock-30 mag, (again, great price), and a set of Magpul XTM rail covers. That's my one and only business transaction with Botach, but it went smoothly and arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

I've ordered from them and would buy from them again... but as already noted, when their prices are good - they're really good and the opposite holds true. I've found they have normal shipping and haven't had even a single issue.

I just received the second stubby vertical grip I've ordered from them yesterday. Each order took less than a week from time of order to delivery. Product is very well made and was priced fair. I've found that their prices are much better on their store site than when they list on Gunbroker. Most of the horror stories I've seen posted relate to kits and gun parts, not common items or things they make. My transactions have all been good, but based on what I've read on the forums I'd rate them a 7 mostly due to poor customer service posts.

http://www.botachtactical.com/kzstfo.html

I bought both my Enidine Shot Shock buffers for my Saiga 12's from them and haven't had issues.

I posted on this in the past and got lambasted about how horrible they were. My experiences have been positive and they have really good prices in my opinion.

Dan, I'm glad to have you here! My only issue is that I had to buy the ACE pignose adapter for the Enidines elsewhere instead of only paying shipping once.