• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, "projected" winning will be the death of me. But when its really offical and the projections are "true" I'm gonna be very disappointed in this fucking country, Barack Hussein Obama.....unbelievable...close your eyes and say that name and tell me you don't see camels....

Ya know, "projected" winning will be the death of me. But when its really offical and the projections are "true" I'm gonna be very disappointed in this fucking country, Barack Hussein Obama.....unbelievable...close your eyes and say that name and tell me you don't see camels....

Now we know what Osama Bin Laden looks like with a shaved beard.

Not only that, but every seat in my state is now filled with a democrat. My president, democrat. My congressmen, democrats. My state senate, democrats. We're so fucked.

I'm buying an AR-15 tomorrow, and I do not like AR-15's. Fuck these assholes. They're going to ruin shit left and right.

Well I guess its official we are FUCKED

post-6703-1225858038_thumb.jpg :ded::ded:

God help us. This country will get what it deserves. Buy now, prices will skyrocket before they are outlawed and it will be open season on whitey. We won't have a pot to piss in. Take care ya''ll!!!

Evildog, see if you get minority status(ha,ha) and twinsen, I know you did not mean it that way but he ain't MY F***kin president

Edited by U.S Praetorian

Can't do anything else tonight but get drunk....at least I can control that.

The fact that the democrats got so many seats in this election worries me more than just obama getting in....its going to be a bumpy ride, buckle down guys

God help us. This country will get what it deserves. Buy now, prices will skyrocket before they are outlawed and it will be open season on whitey. We won't have a pot to piss in. Take care ya''ll!!!

Evildog, see if you get minority status(ha,ha) and twinsen, I know you did not mean it that way but he ain't MY F***kin president

Oops i forgot i'm a white guy with a job and someone is going to have to pay. ha ha

Now that Nobama is in does that mean tomorrow i can quit my job and sit by the mailbox for my free money and do nothing to earn it?????

Oops again wrong minority..................damn

The thing of it is that I don't think the DEMONcRATS got a Super Majority in either the Senate or the House which means that the Republicans need to grow a set and FILIBUSTER every Supreme Court nominee that Osama Husssein offers JUST LIKE the dems did to President Bush. Force his nominees OUT. Only glimmer of hope that I can come up with. Don't get too drunk scoutjoe, you may have some work to take care of tomorrow.

Oops i forgot i'm a white guy with a job and someone is going to have to pay. ha ha

Now that Nobama is in does that mean tomorrow i can quit my job and sit by the mailbox for my free money and do nothing to earn it?????

Oops again wrong minority..................damn

Put all of your family possessions in a family trust,quit your job,get on welfare and help your wife to pump out a pack of kids,lol

Evildog69 - It wouldn't take much for me to close down my business and let a few more people collect welfare. I've been fighting this for years and I'm pooped. Maybe it's time to sit on the front porch with my shotgun and shoot at salesmen ala "Secondhand Lions".

:eek: Shit 1911 remind me not to go by your house because guess what, i happen to be a salesman.

ADMINS!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY ..........CAPTAIN GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP SALUTING EMOTICON???? :wacko: :wacko:

Dreadnought all.

"Gentlemen it was a pleasure playing with you tonight"...............fade to titanic music...........

Man I am really feeling sorry about our guys in towelhead land. Pray for them. It nauseates me to no end to think of that big-assed racist wife in the "black house". P-diddy, Ahmadinejhad and the like will be regulars there and get this, Ayers as chief of homeland security. Man it is going to suuuuck.

I just ordered 6 more mags due to our loss tonight. That makes a total of 12 this week! The only down side would be confiscation after the ban. You can bet we'll get Bin Loden now! :ded:

What's Russia going to do now?

This Sucks!

Frosty