Saiga 12's in video games?

So I'm an avid gamer, and I love playing with guns I own/will own (AR-15, M1 carbine & Garand, etc). So I'm wondering if anyone has stumbled across a Saiga 12 in a game (yes, I know the AK is in almost any shooter now, but it's not a 12 gauge). BTW, I play solely on PS3 :smoke:

You're kinda limited on a game console. No mods allowed and all that.

On the PC version of Fallout 3, there is a Saiga 12 mod available (but it's not included with the game from the developers)

568111239810238.th.jpg

Bad Company has a S-12 or a S-20 it has a 8 shot mag and it has the same power as the locked USAS12. If you don't have it, get it, online is a Blast.

Saiga12.gif

Edited by havok

I've played Left 4 Dead online co-op a few times. For the Zombie fans, this is a must have game. Although it dosen't have a S12, there is a Benelli M4 Super 90 that has an S12 rate of fire. It only holds 10 at a time and is slow reloading.

Hopefully they'll render a Tromix with the drum mag for the sequel; but that'd make the game too easy!

I think i might have seen one in Resistance Fall of Man..But i could be wrong

I played the $#it out of those games, and never saw one. I'll have to double check on MGS4 though...

The pic of mine a few post up is a screen shot from MGS4

I've played Left 4 Dead online co-op a few times. For the Zombie fans, this is a must have game. Although it dosen't have a S12, there is a Benelli M4 Super 90 that has an S12 rate of fire. It only holds 10 at a time and is slow reloading.

Hopefully they'll render a Tromix with the drum mag for the sequel; but that'd make the game too easy!

Every time I play left 4 dead I find myself wishing 2 things; 1) that I could shoot as well in the game as I can in real life, 2) That I could use my Saiga-12. The reloading time for the shotguns makes me rage!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back but I just noticed that in Battlefield Bad Company there is, beleive it or not, a Saiga 20C. I noticed it when playing it the other day. It's not an S12 but hey, it's still a shotty.

Edit: I checked the website and it says that it is a Saiga 12. In the game it says S20C. I will get an ingame pic.

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109
Sorry to bring this thread back but I just noticed that in Battlefield Bad Company there is, beleive it or not, a Saiga 20C. I noticed it when playing it the other day. It's not an S12 but hey, it's still a shotty.

Edit: I checked the website and it says that it is a Saiga 12. In the game it says S20C. I will get an ingame pic.

I believe its the S20K in Bad Company, although in Battlefield 2 the S12K is available to the demo class. Some form of the Saiga shotgun will probably be in BF:BC2. Lets hope its a Tromix with a drum :haha: .

BobAsh once stated that there was a Rainbow Six expansion in the past that had a Tromix in it....

Pulling back from the 12 year old in me, he was probably referring back to the Tromix AR-15's that were in NATO3 for Rogue Spear. I don't remember there being a Saiga in it, and I played that game ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. Good old kids.

I believe its the S20K in Bad Company, although in Battlefield 2 the S12K is available to the demo class. Some form of the Saiga shotgun will probably be in BF:BC2. Lets hope its a Tromix with a drum :haha: .

You are right. I was playing it last night and it is a S20K. Still not a Saiga 12 though but cool none-the-less.

You are right. I was playing it last night and it is a S20K. Still not a Saiga 12 though but cool none-the-less.

It is fun to use in BF:BC but it is not as strong as some of the others in the game which takes some of the fun out of it. I just hope an S12 is in the new Modern Warfare 2!

I wish someone would mod one into the Call of Duty World at War PC. The shotgun options in the game suck. A nice S-12 with 10-12 rd sticks and a MD-20 drum please...

nyclu3

codwaw: nycHIGHVolt3

Saiga-12 in ARMA2.

If you've got a decent PC, I'd suggest picking that game up, i know I will.

Game is supposed to have superior physics / ballistics, including WIND... also, you can pretty much do ANYTHING in the Op:Flash line of games. There are even animals in the new ARMA2 game to interact with.... can anyone say "S-12 hunting" ? i knew you could!