Saiga 12 Cheapest Place to Buy Now ?

I just picked mine up from my FFL tonight, got it from Peachstate. I got free shipping and it arrived very quick. I am excited, this is the first AK type weapon I've owned.

welcome to the club :D

read everything on this board...there is a shitload of info

I just picked mine up from my FFL tonight, got it from Peachstate. I got free shipping and it arrived very quick. I am excited, this is the first AK type weapon I've owned.

One would think it inherent that everyone should own an AK type weapon.

I would like to mention that CGW and Peachstate are both vendors here.

Centerfire is not to my knowledge.

Then I would hope any vendor here would be matching the lowest prices offered by non-vendors.

I also got the $499 deal from centerfire. I called a few vendors here (including CGW) and none would even come close to matching it.

Let's face it...none of us is made of money :dollar:

just one? they are the ultimate survival weapon, you can hack most parts out of scrap metal, and they come in just about any flavor

Please give us a call and we will do the very best we can for members of Saiga-12!! Please mention to Adam or Lisa the best price you have found. I can promise that you will not find an easier company to deal with. No offense to other vendors of this forum. If we are going to lose a sell, I have no problems losing it to another member!!

I'll stand by my posting in my business section, Just PM or inquire thru my thread. I'm in agreement with PeachState as far as sales policy and treating the forum members well. But I am wondering what happened to all those members who were jerked around by centerfire a while back, You remember when they were taking orders.......then jacking the price before they would ship the guns ?? What happened to all the members who would never deal with or recommend them again..........? My customers never seem to forget anything....let alone being treated like that........or maybe that was someone else and I'm losing my memory.......... :rolleyes:

I'll stand by my posting in my business section, Just PM or inquire thru my thread. I'm in agreement with PeachState as far as sales policy and treating the forum members well. But I am wondering what happened to all those members who were jerked around by centerfire a while back, You remember when they were taking orders.......then jacking the price before they would ship the guns ?? What happened to all the members who would never deal with or recommend them again..........? My customers never seem to forget anything....let alone being treated like that........or maybe that was someone else and I'm losing my memory.......... :rolleyes:

PM sent, thanks

Tom Sent me back a nice PM and we worked it out. So I have 2 wepons on the way and some Mags, Thanks to Tom and the crew at CGW who also contacted me. Glad we could do Business.

Mike

Edited by Mag Man

prices gotta be comin' down soon on S12s. I was talking to my FFL recently and he said biz is definitely slowing down. Maybe we've reached the 'begining of the end' of the panic buying. I dunno, we'll see. I'd like to get an S12, but I'm waiting until price comes down a bit. $500 total out of pocket wouldn't be bad. Not sure I'm interested in going higher.

Now that I have one, I am a believer everyone should have at least one. What was I thinking all these years.

jekbrown - pricing may move around a LITTLE bit over the coming months, but just under 600 is probably where its going to be for a while to come. The new import contract is coming up as well, according to RAAC, and as usual, there is a small increase expected on the russian side of things. But, at least they are cranking these puppies out.

kazmij - I agree with you 100%, as do a large number of members here. The long time members have touted this loudly since we all got here, and youd be shocked at what some of us have done to prove these guns to ourselves and everyone else. Its kinda difficult to find a lot of these "tests" on the forums, but they are there. Ive actually been considering finding a bunch of these threads and resurrecting them for the new people in the form of a new condensed thread of links.

brvt1000 - thats a good start, but I was sorta referring to abuse testing and crazy crap some of us have done to the gun, to help prove to people its a worthy addition. back when this forum first started, the saiga12 wasnt exactly accepted in the firearms community.

brvt1000 - thats a good start, but I was sorta referring to abuse testing and crazy crap some of us have done to the gun, to help prove to people its a worthy addition. back when this forum first started, the saiga12 wasnt exactly accepted in the firearms community.

I think those threads would be good to add to that as well, but thank you for the clarification. Also, thanks for doing a great job on the warranty work on my gun. It works AWESOME, and loves bulk pack ammo!