The Saiga-12 forum was down for so long that I decided to try the conversion on my own without any guidance from the wonderful and helpful and totally selfless people here on this forum that are so gracious with thier time and expertise.

Without this forum I would never be able to fix this. I am so glad we are all here.

post-9-1109034782.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong... Is that a "blue" mouse doing the the girl with the gitar? (mouted where the gas tube should be :lolol::lolol::lolol: )

And, come on guys, the cell phone should be mounted with antena pointing down so that it could be fliped open when you need to make a 911 call during the emergency without loosing the reception!!! :smoke:

yeh, you might want to check that cell phone out as to make as well. the chip in it was made in dutchess county, NY, but I dont think that the chip counts as a US part....the entire phone and dangerous retractable attennae are probably what is counted, and are most likely not a US part. go figure...

• 1 month later...

MY DAD WONT LET ME KEEP A GUN IN THE HOUSE YET BUT I DONT CARE AND IM GOING TO GET ONE ANYWAY! HOW DO I MODIFY, OR WHERE CAN I GET A FA BANNANA? ONE TIME, THIS GUY I KNOW, SAID THAT HIS FRIEND TOLD HIM THAT HIS UNCLE BROKE THE STEM OFF THE BANANA, AND IT WORKED IN FA!!!!!!!!