Cobra's "Black Widow"

Racer I have used that rear sight with dinzag's front sight and if I remember correctly it did work within the range of adjustment. Hillbilly2 can also help with that question I believe.

Dinzag does offer two different height front sights too...

Not 100% sure but I think the Russian clamp on elevated sight would be a little too low unless you cranked the sight pin all the way up. I do have one I could check it with for you.

If you could that would be great. Trying to figure out what I want to use on mine for 3 gunning. Iron sights or a red dot. This would give me both options. With the number one being a mounting point for the red dot.

Are they selling the barrel shroud or was it made just for you? How does it mount?

This one was custom made just for me, but I believe Michael is gearing up to build more of them. Check out his business section. He's got a new website now.

It's a three piece unit that threads onto the factory threads and seats against the gas block.

Are they selling the barrel shroud or was it made just for you? How does it mount?

This one was custom made just for me, but I believe Michael is gearing up to build more of them. Check out his business section. He's got a new website now.

It's a three piece unit that threads onto the factory threads and seats against the gas block.

Son of a....

You always seem to knock them right out of the park bro. THATS an AMAZINGLY BADASS S12. I think it deserves a killer Knife to go with it.....hmmmm. Maybe we'll have to do something about the 'project' you and I spoke about awhile back,....shhhhhhh. Dont wanna ruin the surprise. :D

Edited by Eric Draven

Ya know these things were easier to "build up" before everybody and their brother starting making parts for them and we were all waiting on shipments from Russia :P

You're gun looks good, means I'll have to build another one now

• 2 weeks later...

Must.............have............monolithic.............top-rail.................now.

:wub:

Hopefully, before the year's up, I'll be your neighbor to the south. If you ever need an S12 to test out new products on............I'll let you dress mine up!! (As long as I can keep the prototypes, of course :D )

Damn, just when I think I'm done with my S-12, I see those sights. DO WANT! kickass weapon man. :super:

That's what I'm hollering. I don't know if I can bring myself to hack up a $75 receiver cover, though.

You are welcome to send it to me and let me hack it up though...lol.

:smoke:

Damn, just when I think I'm done with my S-12, I see those sights. DO WANT! kickass weapon man. :super:

That's what I'm hollering. I don't know if I can bring myself to hack up a $75 receiver cover, though.

You are welcome to send it to me and let me hack it up though...lol.

:smoke:

You're a real temptress. :lol: