DONATIONS?

that is what I like about this forum.

I could get chewed out, pissed on, ripped on, generally attacked all day and night here, and I would still come back. know why?

...because people speak thier minds here. bottom line. what good is a forum, especially a gun forum, if you dont have that?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seen the donations link somwhere just a little bit of go now it is gone Any 1 know what's up?   I was'nt trying to start shit, I was just say that they should offer us something I could make thi

Whatever,   This forum is only here becuz of us if we didnt post here there would'nt be shit here!   As for donateing, i just think they should give us privlages like over at the gun network u get

I just want to see things get better with the money we donate thats all i was trying to say. and FYI i have ran an online Forum and i do know more than you think ~   You could call me a "Script kidd

Posted Images

Maybe someone could get some Stickers made up that say "Proud Member of Saiga12.com or something.

It is ALREADY in the works... I just did not wanna brag about it... I just wanted it to be a surprise in the mail. :rolleyes: I guess now I'm gonna start a separate thread with the samples and run a vote on which design everyone will like best!

i really hope that this site won't turn into one of the sites that cobra described.

It will not turn into anything like cobra described!!! Everyone is equal here!!! I just wanted to thank people for thier help by mentioning their names! :wub:

ACTUALLY.... I THINK DODGE has the BEST IDEA...

EITHER stickers or PATCHES with the SAIGA arrow LOGO On it...

and maybe the word SAIGA or SAIGA ARMS below...

Patches like he was talking about... or bumperstickers with the logo and the words...

I think *THAT would be the way to go... its DISCREET.... but THOSE WHO KNOW... would APPRECIATE it even more.....

my 2C.....

:smoke:

If not the patches.... then maybe the bumpersticker idea....

You could probably get a LOT of stickers for CHEAP... if they are just three colors...

BLACK sticker, red arrow/triangle, white lettering.... or the like...

OD sticker, BLACK arrow/triangle, white lettering...

ETC....etc....

:smoke:

LOL makc needs help with the money, not help spending MORE of it. I am sure he will think of something guys....fear not.

This could be a possiblity to make even more money if you can get some T-shirts at a relative low cost and have something printed on them relatily cheap sell them for a little profit and your making money. Charities and stuff do it all the time I just think it would be cool :super::D:sorcerer:

I never would have even bought a Saiga if it weren't for this forum, let alone converted it. Those people who don't want to do it themselves can find people like Indyarms, whom many of us would have never heard of without the forum.

amen, bruddah!!! man, i don't even remember why i came to this site but i DO know the only reason i bought the s12 was cuz of the recommendations, opinions, and (most importantly!!!) the ultra kewl pix you guys posted here!

this is a great site with great people, contributors or not!

i really don't care about the superficial stuff like who gets colors or gold stars, i'd really like something more substantial like giving one of the regulars here the ability to tack up important stuff...i also think we should change member status from number of posts to tis...damn turbo is still a damn shower shoe and he's already knocking on citizenship's door!!! damn him!!! hahahahahahahha :haha:

I have only been reading this forum for a couple of months but have received information that I couldn't find elsewhere. This forum introduced me to CDNN which has saved me serious money. Not only did I buy a couple of Saigas, I also bought a couple of pistols that I have been wanting. I have also received some valuable help regarding modifications to my Saigas.

I just sent a donation via PayPal a couple of minutes ago. Thanks for the great forum!!

Stickers would be cool & the proceeds or portion thereof could be used to help fund the site.

I'd put one in the truck window next to the the one that shows a pistol pointed at you and says "nothing in this vehicle is worth risking YOUR life over". :smoke:

Love the new look Looks Kick ass!

This is what i was trying to get acomplished i love it

i have not got a chance to check out the chat but i will.

Makc you did a great job and i was'nt trying to start shit

i wan't every one to understand that. look how fast shit

got changed (when some 1 spoke up). Keep it up man this

forum is a great placeto learn and i am addicted to it! I

hope every one understands where i was coming from

and hope there are no hard fealings with anyone i was

just trying to make this forum better and if you can't

see that then oo0o0o-well!

Thanks Alot Makc the forum is great!

John

you speaking up didnt cause the change lithium. it was in the works anyway. Makc was so happy to actually see donations immediately that he purchased the software upgrade himself and the chat license for a year himself. his worry was if it was worth it to do it, and the donations that came in immediately showed him that it was.....

I appreciate your concerns over "what do you get out of it".

the upgrade was coming anyway. i notice a LOT more options, and some excellent features like being able to see every attachment that I have posted, search by threads ive started or replied to, a user WARNING system (oh, im gonna love messing with that one), and a bunch of other stuff that seems to be very nice.

the new software runs better to boot.....very clean loading on my end.

oh yeh, in case you missed it, this past january's bill alone cost makc 550 dollars. feb.'s bill is going to be higher than that. plus the few hundred for the software upgrade == he has every right to ask for donations.

a donation isnt a membership fee i would like to point out.....

...look how fast shit got changed (when some 1 spoke up)...

Spoke up?!?!?!?!?!

I said I would upgrade everything in the first place!!! I asked for help to pay the bill for the upgrades, and then you asked "What we get out of it?" I do not quite get the point of your argument....

I did go ahead and paid myself for the upgrade.... and now hope that the donations will cover it.... (I hope they will...)

Big THANKS to all the members who have donated! Your help is very much appreciated!

Check out the NEW "PHOTO GALLERY" feature, upload some photos, and have fun!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I just want to personally thank all of you who dug deep and made a donation to the forum lately. Some of you have even donated in the past and that's the whole idea. One small donation and you get to see your name in gold at the bottom of the screen and your title lets everyone who's logged on know that you are a contributor to this awesome forum. When you make occasional repeat donations it is very much appreciated and helps keep this place rolling. Just want to let you know that.

You guys that still haven't donated anything please go back and read this whole thread and the other more recent one I posted. Max pinned it for a reason.

And to the person who came up with that lame excuse about not donating because they were afraid of being banned soon after...dude that's the biggest crock of shit I've heard since the day before I banned NC Shooter! Maybe you and Lithium should rethink how much you have actually gotten from this forum.

Thanks Saiga brothers! :super:

I just want to personally thank all of you who dug deep and made a donation to the forum lately. Some of you have even donated in the past and that's the whole idea. One small donation and you get to see your name in gold at the bottom of the screen and your title lets everyone who's logged on know that you are a contributor to this awesome forum. When you make occasional repeat donations it is very much appreciated and helps keep this place rolling. Just want to let you know that.

You guys that still haven't donated anything please go back and read this whole thread and the other more recent one I posted. Max pinned it for a reason.

And to the person who came up with that lame excuse about not donating because they were afraid of being banned soon after...dude that's the biggest crock of shit I've heard since the day before I banned NC Shooter! Maybe you and Lithium should rethink how much you have actually gotten from this forum.

Thanks Saiga brothers! :super:

Thanks Cobra 76 two! I took your suggestion and read through all the postings on this forum thread... afterwhich I completed a donation payment via "My Controls" option on the forum. Personally, had you not posted your gratitude for contributions (which placed this topic within the "New Posts" portion of the forum), it would not have occurred to me to contribute. My short-time experience here on the forum has been hugely eye-opening and awesome... so I was overjoyed to assist with a donation.

Again, many thanks for bringing this to this new member's attention.

~Gary

Edited by Gary
I know a guy that makes shirts. Maybe I could get him to make up some cool tees with the Iszmash Arrow on the front and an Evil Black Saiga on the back. :smoke:

Just say when! willing to print at my cost (even donate quite a few) if I can plug my biz name. (discretely)

I could probably print them cheaper than you think!

Edited by Juggernaut
I know a guy that makes shirts. Maybe I could get him to make up some cool tees with the Iszmash Arrow on the front and an Evil Black Saiga on the back. :smoke:

Just say when! willing to print at my cost (even donate quite a few) if I can plug my biz name. (discretely)

I could probably print them cheaper than you think!

I'm still wanting to do just what I said way back then.... We need to talk....

Personally I hate this Saiga site. I stumbled onto this web site by accident about two months ago looking for info about a 9mm. Since I started hanging out here I have spent about a thousand dollars! And now I plan to spend even more dough. This place consumes several of my valuable hours each week reading (and re-reading) each post. My son now hangs around with me again begging money for range time. My wife nags every time the post man drops a box on the porch. And then the people who post here all seem to be un-American. In the last 6 weeks I have sent 5 members cash for some sort of Saiga part and not one has ripped me off. How un-American is that? My only guess is they didnt finish business school. They keep nagging me with "I can help you with that" E mails. Yup as soon as I know everything there is to know about Saigs and I have a collection of about 15 or 20 beautifully tricked our weapons AND after I have posted photos of them all and read the complements about 50 times..... I am going to recommend that this site be shut down. Sorry guys...thats just how I feel......

The family that shoots together, has interlocking fields of fire.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...