NEW SAIGA-12 PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT

Found this cryptic statement on http://www.stonycreekarmory.com...

"SAIGA 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN OWNERS!! TOP SECRET NEW, MUST HAVE ACCESSORY FROM STONYCREEK WILL BE ANOUNCED IN JUST A FEW DAYS!!! THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!"

Any guesses? Given the company's other products, I'm going to say it's a drum mag. :unsure: Watch the Destructive Device doomsayers come outta the woodwork now...

damn, they sell a 37rd glock pistol mag for $125...you know a shotgun drum is gonna be pricey!!!

bizarre site, they seem a little squirrely to me but they have some rilly rilly kewl shit, the kind of stuff that makes you giggle and go "no frigging way!!!" :D

they definitely got my interest though!!!

damn, they sell a 37rd glock pistol mag for $125...you know a shotgun drum is gonna be pricey!!!

bizarre site, they seem a little squirrely to me but they have some rilly rilly kewl shit, the kind of stuff that makes you giggle and go "no frigging way!!!" :D

they definitely got my interest though!!!

Hardcorps?

colesgunworks is even wierder!

stuffed animal killings...LOL

i wont lie...i've wnted to kill Barney for years.... :lolol:

KySoldier:

For the record, Glock Inc. never produced a factory "big stick" mag in .40SW, nor have I heard of any plans for them to do so in .45ACP.

I believe you're thinking of Scherer, a company known for making Glock-compatible aftermarket mags and replacement bodies of dubious quality.

My guess is also a converted knoxx drum. I have looked at them and it would be fairly easy to do.

But for only 10 shells and the deal that most likely will follow from the BATFE, it is just not worth it. It would be one thing if people privately converted the Drums, but full scale production is dumb.

IJ

I'm going to borrow a buddies digital camera and take a few pics. I was planning a range trip Friday and may even do some mpeg stuff, but that is new to me, so I'm not sure on that. I can't believe a manufacturer hasn't jumped on the Saiga bandwagon by now to produce mags, they could make a bundle. Where is good old USA mags (the company) now, they made some cheap, working (the majority) mags. Also, the DD worry is so overblown on the Saiga, they have always been specifically classified as a "hunting/sporting" gun, so a reversal would be completely without cause, especially with the AWB gone.

The last I heard about USA mags was that they were busted for producing high capacity mags when the ban was in effect, and they weren't marking them "LEO ONLY". They were making them "after-hours" so to speak, they were supposed to be selling them as pre-ban mags and they were shut down. I'm not sure if this was true. AKATTACK

Edited by AKATTACK
I already converted a Knoxx drum, super simple, works great, does anyone want pics? I even put two side-by-side (with reverse towers), so it looks like a Beta C hanging off it! I've been resisting posting pics, but I'll bet StoneyCreek will.

omg, that side-by-side sounds awesome!!! please post pix!!! also, tell us how you did it and how it tested! :super:

Also, the DD worry is so overblown on the Saiga, they have always been specifically classified as a "hunting/sporting" gun, so a reversal would be completely without cause, especially with the AWB gone.

And Lloyd Bentsen isn't the Secretary of the Treasury anymore (and the ATF isn't under the Treasury Deptartment anymore)...

Y'all,

Remember:

Stony Creek is not making a "Large Feeding Device" for Saiga-12. They are making them for the Modular Shotgun System for our soldiers in the Middle East. It is just our luck that the MSS magazines are fully compatible with Saiga-12!!!!!

Jimmy

Edit: I say "Large Feeding Device" because of the reticence regarding certain words on this board.

Edited by jimmbswu