I just found out this morning after the wife came home from the doctor. This will be the first for both of us and I have been running around all day so nervous and excited that I've been making myself sick (literally). Thought that I would share a little bit of good news with my friends here on the forum, especially with all of the tragic news lately.

And yes, Ive already heard all of the jokes at work all day long. Yes, it is mine. No, I still get to buy guns per the wife. And the list goes on and on. :lolol:

DAD..That has a nice ring to it :super:

Congratulations on the news!

I remember everyone telling me when I first shared that kind of news with them,"This changes everything". They were so right. Enjoy as much of it as you can. Oh and get sleep while you are able, because it might become a faded membery in the days to come! :lolol: It'll be well worth it though. Wish you all the best.

Congratulations man!

Your life will be changed forever, like it or not. :rolleyes: I speak from exprience.

+1 Your life will be forever changed.

Edited by Raoul_Duke

Congtats :super: ...... Start saving :dollar: now while you can and like previously mentioned get all the :f0ckers: you can in. Once the bambino hits unless your significant other is a full time mom you are gonna be missing some sleep and you will pass on the chance of :f0ckers: to get some sleep. It's cool she gives you the :up: on the toys but remember to :wub: on the :girl: on a regular basis to keep her happy. Most of them go :wacko: if they feel they are not getting or going without the proper amount of :red_heart: which can leave you :beaten: but for now it's time to :beer:

I always wanted to do that :smoke:

Congrats to you and the wife!!!

Congrats! Remember, the way your kids act is your punishment for the things you've done.

If this is true...................I'm completely screwed when I become a father :unsure: .

:lol:

That is great news and a very pleasant change from recent events.

Everything said before me is true. However, the sleep deprivation aspect cannot be over-emphasized. When my 16 year old was born, I thought I'd never get to sleep through the night again!!!! Then, the 13 year old came along and she did not sleep through the night for 18 months. So, for several months, sleep will be more precious than gold.

BUT, they are so amazing. They grow up so fast that you must enjoy every second with them. They will burst your heart with love and pride and, occasionally, squish it with frustration, but all in all, they are a joyous blessing.

I am happy for you.

WJ

I just found out this morning after the wife came home from the doctor. This will be the first for both of us and I have been running around all day so nervous and excited that I've been making myself sick (literally). Thought that I would share a little bit of good news with my friends here on the forum, especially with all of the tragic news lately.

And yes, Ive already heard all of the jokes at work all day long. Yes, it is mine. No, I still get to buy guns per the wife. And the list goes on and on. :lolol:

DAD..That has a nice ring to it :super:

Besha Tova!

Congratulations! The guys are right. It's a life changer.

I always liked this quote. Kind of sums it up.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

As the Father of three, ages 11, 3 and 9months, I can say.... YOUR SCREWED! :haha:

Congratulations to you two three!

And if its a girl... Believe me the thoughts of horny teenage boys (like we all were :rolleyes: ) violating your daughter begin immediately... Clean the shotgun for good measure.

As the Father of three, ages 11, 3 and 9months, I can say.... YOUR SCREWED! :haha:

And if its a girl... Believe me the thoughts of horny teenage boys (like we all were :rolleyes: ) violating your daughter begin immediately... Clean the shotgun for good measure.

This is no joke. I do, on occasion, make a point out of walking past my daughter and the "latest" boyfriend with an S-12 or an 870 in hand. I usually mumble something like "time to clean it again" and shuffle past.

I love to see how the young man looks as I move past.

Edited by WarriorJudge

This is no joke. I do, on occasion, make a point out of walking past my daughter and the "latest" boyfriend with an S-12 or an 870 in hand. I usually mumble something like "time to clean it again" and shuffle past.

I love to see how the young man looks as I move past.

:up: I like to put the fear of god in them too.

Congrats man and remember the answer is yes I will drive 20 miles at 2 am to get u a pickle darling from the only store that's open LOL good luck but at least you can stop the women sales people with I can't buy that I have a pregnant wife at home I have to check with you would be suprised how quick they stop nagging and say I'm sorry I understand. :)

Thanks for the kind words to everyone here on the forum. And yes, if they act anything like I did when I was a kid then I am SCREWED..LOL My feet still have not touch the ground and I have to say that I do love my wife. She stated that I could still keep buying toys because I have been refering to them as Keepsakes!

Thanks again to all.. :super:

We raised 5! Being Dad is the funnest , hardest, longest, wallet breakingest, wonderfullest thing you will ever do!

My Fathers advice to me was to "hug them when their good, spank them when their bad, Because if You forget to do either one You will end up raising a damned fool",

Worked pretty good I never even had to make bail for any of them !