http://www.ammoland.com/2009/07/13/new-one...un-sales-in-nj/

New One Gun A Months Law Ends Handgun Sales in NJ If you want a handgun you better buy it now! Retail Dealers will only be able to obtain one handgun a month from any source except another Retail Dealer (who is not likely to sell any of their dwindling inventory to another dealer.) As dealer inventories sell out, they will not be able to replace it except at the worthless pace of one gun a month. In a short time, there will be no handguns left for dealers to sell.

Sad to say, this doesn't really suprise me, not coming from Joisey. It's a rather insidious way for the Statists there to subvert the intent of our 2nd Amendment. The kind of elitist fucks who wrote this shit don't believe that anyone other than police, gov't agents, and of course their own bodyguards should have the right to protect themselves or others. :evil:

Edited by post-apocalyptic

There doesn't appear to be any problem for Jersey dealers getting guns from out of state dealers.

Prices will go way up in Jersey, but there should still be plenty availability.

Still a dumb law.......

Then, when they finally implement that stupid "smart gun" bullshit here too..:rolleyes::angry2:

Jon Corzine, why don't you, Frankie Lautenberg, and Dick Menendez all go for a high-speed drive (after picking up Ed Rendell in PA) and don't wear your seatbelts again? :evil:

I got a nice T-top you can all borrow. :ded::sick:

Then, when they finally implement that stupid "smart gun" bullshit here too..:rolleyes::angry2:

Jon Corzine, why don't you, Frankie Lautenberg, and Dick Menendez all go for a high-speed drive (after picking up Ed Rendell in PA) and don't wear your seatbelts again? :evil:

I got a nice T-top you can all borrow. :ded::sick:

Please pick up Greasy Eddy....I'd like to have a budget passed sometime (or maybe once on time in 7 years....)

Can't you buy one on Gun Broker and have it shipped to your ffl there? Or does that count as one.? Just curious.

How could this happen in America?!?

What is happening to your country? You guys ARE the beacon.

It could NEVER happen here...

"This is not; America...(Sha-Na-Na-Na-Na)"-David Bowie

Edited by rastamanila
Come down to VA or head over the border to PA! If your state continues to fuck you, fuck them by taking your business/life elsewhere.

Preaching to the choir man. It's the wife that wants to stay here near her family. So the deal is, she gets her family, I get my guns (while I still can).

As an aside, I've been spending the last month or so literally commuting to Harrisburg from NJ while doing a data center move. I love the country out there. Also, we're vacationing down the Eastern Shore in VA in two weeks. I'd love to get her to relocate down there as well.

So yeah, you've pretty much hit the two states high on my "WANT TO MOVE TO" list.

Preaching to the choir man. It's the wife that wants to stay here near her family. So the deal is, she gets her family, I get my guns (while I still can).

As an aside, I've been spending the last month or so literally commuting to Harrisburg from NJ while doing a data center move. I love the country out there. Also, we're vacationing down the Eastern Shore in VA in two weeks. I'd love to get her to relocate down there as well.

So yeah, you've pretty much hit the two states high on my "WANT TO MOVE TO" list.

Commuting from NJ to Harrisburg .. man that blows... even if you are on the border of NJ.

Data center, eh? Come down to Northern VA, there are still jobs doing that here! I live less than 5 minutes from the NRA HQ and Range :) Besides, you can always take the train up to NJ to see the family.

Have fun at the Eastern Shore, the girlfriend and I went to Assateague and Chincoteague last year, it was nice and laid back.

Edited by vbrtrmn
wow, handguns will be GOLD up there if that happens

I bet you'll still hear firearms fireworks in shitholes like Camden and Trenton though. :eek::ded:

Go ahead, f**k the law-abiding again, as usual. :rolleyes::angry2:

Come down to VA or head over the border to PA! If your state continues to fuck you, fuck them by taking your business/life elsewhere.

Come on over the bridge to norfolk while you're down here and we'll go kill the hell outa some paper :killer::lolol:

Got some weird laws here in Virginia but we love us some guns ;)

Have fun at the Eastern Shore, the girlfriend and I went to Assateague and Chincoteague last year, it was nice and laid back.

That's exactly where we are going. We've been going there for years but this the first time we are doing the horse swim. I frickin' love that area. Quiet, people are polite, plenty of fishing, and really good crab joints. We have a house rented for the week.

I've been doing some light research and can't seem to figure out where VA stands as far as tourists bringing their guns. I know there isn't a word mentioned in the rental agreement...and I'm not going to ask either.

That's exactly where we are going. We've been going there for years but this the first time we are doing the horse swim. I frickin' love that area. Quiet, people are polite, plenty of fishing, and really good crab joints. We have a house rented for the week.

I've been doing some light research and can't seem to figure out where VA stands as far as tourists bringing their guns. I know there isn't a word mentioned in the rental agreement...and I'm not going to ask either.

VA honors many other states' CC permits, I don't have the list handy, though. As per traveling with guns, I we follow the standard two location policy, firearms in the trunk & ammunition somewhere else. If you hit a dealer, you can purchase rifles & shotguns with an out of state license, while handguns would need to be shipped to your local FFL.

Edited by vbrtrmn

Come on over the bridge to norfolk while you're down here and we'll go kill the hell outa some paper :killer::lolol:

Got some weird laws here in Virginia but we love us some guns ;)

I actually find Va gun laws pretty tolerable. We are one of only a few states that allows open carry, and really the only law I can object to is the "no CC'ing in bars or restaurants that serve alcohol" law (however you can still open carry). Now I think we may have a "one handgun a month" law, but you're exempt if you have a CC permit, which ANY person who's serious about their rights/personal protection should have anyway.

And yes, the Eastern Shore is absolutly beautiful. My family takes our boat up there every summer. Jobs may be sparse, but if you can find one it's the perfect "of the beaten path" place to live, and you're out of the reach of the traitor NJ cops and legislators.