• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no message board butterfly or anything...but the impression I get is that the fighting, irritability, political uncorrectness, hostility and intolerance on this board is surpassed only by 4chan.

With that statement, I think you've greatly insulted everyone here.

A very low blow, indeed.

I do hope you're joking... :eek:

Some people like to try to inflate their egos on the web. They put on a front. This can, at times be transparent. Hypocrisy & idiocy often goes uncalled on other forums do to the strict posting guidelines. Here, vastly differing viewpoints converge civilly. At times people get a little out of line. When people get out of line others seem to call them on it. If the offender gets called out & can't handle it, they go to a forum like Glock-talk where they screen your first 20 posts. They can spew a load of BS secure in the fact that they will not be questioned in a forum like that.

Also there is a type of guy who, when embarrassed or harassed by a friend tells that friend (playfully) to "Fuck off". When pansies are subjected to this, they do not realize that the offender was meaning no true ill will & react as if the person truly told them to FUCK OFF!!!- spitefully. Pansies then get all but-hurt & retreat to where their narcissistic needs can be safely met. To where they feel their delusions of grandeur are safe from scrutiny. The end result however is that they never learn anything & once they step away, they are still full of shit, only unlike here they feel that their opinions are concrete & unquestionable.

This forum is a whole lot like a small town road-house. If you come up thinking your "ten feet tall & bulletproof" thinking your Superman.... Someone may very well bust out a little kryptonite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWZiVED0GuE

The pussies cant handle this so they complain elsewhere because doing so here seems to get them nothing but humiliation.

I personally try to call out a guy gently, but I can give just as good as I receive should they kick it up a notch. Some people can dish it out but can not take it. Rarely do regular members hold a grudge & troll other members. When they do, they get "thrown to the dogs" for a while & if they can't handle it, they leave. One way or another.

They can always start another account if they feel they have blown all their credibility & feel humiliated.

This style of forum is the best, as long as trolls are handled properly.

Fight-club is a unique feature that can be tremendously fun & entertaining, without it, we would be censored. Without it, this forum would get boring. It is nice to be able to take the gloves off when you are called out. Most here are very opinionated & take their names & honor seriously, without the opportunity to retort, a vital piece of communication is lost.

I am sure that our founding fathers had a few choice words between themselves a few times, that led to the country that we (are supposed to) live in.

The people that talk bad about this forum "i'm guessing" just can't handle it when they are questioned.

Without the adversity, a lot of people would just read the tech info, fix their Vodka specials & leave.

The entertainment factor would be gone. One just must remember not to hold grudges if they want to play.

But... What do you do?... Bitchin's what bitches do best.

:blues:

I miss the days of admin here.....id toss the lot of you for a week for this... :)

and I mean that in an assinine way, of course!!!!

(by the way, my ass is off limits, fags)

Will - this forum is relatively new......and it has been policy to be "whole hearted" here......so why not be attacked?

I say "bring it". My peasant gun far outclasses the rich man's gun, and all in-betweens.

What bothers me (not) is that the saiga-12 is the best shotgun on the planet........

bring your newbs rudes, and 'tudes.......aint nothing gonna change what this weapon is.

...happily outgunning you since 2001

Let me put it this way.

Don't post all happy go lucky on here and then go over to another forum and call us names.

Especially if you use the same handle on both forums!

I'm not going to put up link as I believe it has been handled.

Now, if it continues.......

I expect you to never post anything of value.

You're a typical forum troll, nothing more.

I expect sand-in-your-vagina whining and bitching from you.

Do you realize you posted a thread yesterday beginning with the line:

"I know I'll probably get stomped for this, but I just have to get it off my chest"

& now you are referring to a guy who has been here 4 years as a "typical forum troll, nothing more."? :unsure:

Are you familiar with the concept of "projecting" as a coping mechanism?

I think he would be more closely defined as a "Troller of trolls", or "Troll troller" ;)

It may well be that the wide range and vast array of FREEDOM we enjoy here on this Forum scares the shit out of some people........... We have very few of the little foo-foo rules and constrictions that are typically found on other boards, and some people don't seem to operate too well without the limitations and strict parameters. (They also don't come up with cool shit for their favorite weapons platforms much, either........... Take a look at the major talent on this board. )

On the other hand, as is often the case when you have unfettered (more or less) freedom to say whatever you like within reason (1st Amendment, U.S. Constitution), you also have to put up with some amount of bullshit you most definitely DO NOT AGREE WITH......... Part of what makes this place what it is.........

I personally get so fucking sick of it sometimes that I actually stay away for a couple of days....Heh, heh, heh.............

This Forum is unique in my traipsing across the netscape, and I appreciate that.......however much some of its aspects piss me off sometimes...........

That some other people find it disturbing, or bash-worthy, just confirms that this Forum is a true microcosm of what our free society is supposed to be............

Regardless of what anyone else thinks about the Forum..........WE ARE THE FORUM.

Enjoy it, utilize it, participate in it, and support it...........

If others want to come play, I say they're welcome............If not, well.................

+ 1 this is a pretty free forum compared to many others. Some of these "forums" give a commie vibe to them with the constant censoring of free speech if you buttheads with mods (not on forum rules either...)

Let me put it this way.

Don't post all happy go lucky on here and then go over to another forum and call us names.

Especially if you use the same handle on both forums!

I'm not going to put up link as I believe it has been handled.

Now, if it continues.......

Out 'em!!!!

I know how thin skinned many of the old timers are around here but that's not going to stop me from speaking my mind.

As for Will, compare his posting history to mine and let me know who posts more on-topic threads about Saigas.

"I know I'll probably get stomped for this, but I just have to get it off my chest"

& now you are referring to a guy who has been here 4 years as a "typical forum troll, nothing more."? :unsure:

I think he would be more closely defined as a "Troller of trolls", or "Troll troller" ;)

what? Will? oh hes a NOOB.

its my fault they talk all that trash about this forum. I did it.

ask me when I stopped caring what "they" think. oh wait, check my join date.....

we've been ridiculed long before anyone here previously posting can recall......

note my lack of attendance in the other forums.

I know how thin skinned many of the old timers are around here but that's not going to stop me from speaking my mind.

As for Will, compare his posting history to mine and let me know who posts more on-topic threads about Saigas.

Don't get me wrong dude, I love having you around. You have started many very entertaining threads. It would be boring without some fun IMHO. I just point out crap. Don't take it personally. You just come to a forum of marksmen & you dress in a target. (not unlike Cobra's current avatar) These reactions are bound to happen.

And if EVERYTHING stayed on topic, everyone would just acquire the required info & never be seen again.

Like me. There are very few details that I need to know with fixing the vodka special part of my S-12. I am quite familiar with machinist work, I even have a fairly complete metal/welding shop. However I find it hard to get time to work on my S-12 simply because I'm having fun with all the other sections of this forum.

That builds loyal customers. :up:

"I know how thin skinned many of the old timers are around here but that's not going to stop me from speaking my mind."

Listen here you young whipper-snapper, I'll.....seriously, I thought this forum was one of the more well behaved forums of firearms subjects you could find on the net. Some forums will trash the newcomers who have low post counts just because they have low amount of posts.

And Boba, you keep on speaking whats on your mind.

We're not thin skinned, but we do love playing with newbs who make complete targets of themselves.

And as an "old timer", as you labeled me, I will say to all that you are most welcome to continue to speak your mind.

And so will everyone else here.

As for my post content, we can now add the label anal retentive to you.

This forum isn't thin skinned???????

I post a thread about taking better pictures and 10 peole basically tell me to frack off.

You guys might think it's funny but it makes this place look like the grumpy old guy at work that knows a lot but no one wants to deal with because he's an asshole.

This forum isn't thin skinned???????

I post a thread about taking better pictures and 10 peole basically tell me to frack off.

You guys might think it's funny but it makes this place look like the grumpy old guy at work that knows a lot but no one wants to deal with because he's an asshole.

Proud to be a bitter American Veteran!!!!

I think people are put off by your "all about you" attitude, mostly....

Like the world needs to change because your ass got out of bed this morning... and it don't work that way sunshine!!!!

You SHOULD have been banned for all the backhanded sales...but you were not... and you still trash this board...

I know one thing...if it was up to me, no one would ever have to worry about this whiney bitch and his backdoor sales, sand in his cunt posts, complaints about our forum, or anything else.

I really do not understand why, people keep telling him to keep speaking his mind and saying anything he wants. (other than maybe just cheap laughs...)

Things would be so much more productive and peaceful around here if it wasn't for bitches like bobo.

"all about me attitude"

It would seem certain people have a hard on for me and won't just let go.

This thread started about something else and as soon as I posted it becomes about me.

I don't really think Will wanted to know why people trash this forum on other forums, he already knows.

He just wanted to stir shit and a small vocal group on this forum enjoy adding to it.

That is why people trash this forum but as long as you all don't care, I guess it doesn't matter.

I think people are put off by your "all about you" attitude, mostly....

Like the world needs to change because your ass got out of bed this morning... and it don't work that way sunshine!!!!