Poll closed so there will be no drive by clickings

Now granted, Boba has had some annoying moments, but I would rather see him around than have to read one more post/thread by Xbox360. Or other explain below. So my vote goes to Boba. How about you?

ETA other

Edited by thehopping1

Yeah the poll may be a bit harsh but I say boba atleat he was entertaining at times xbox was like talking to a wall you would say something and he would just ramble on and forget this is not twitter so his 90 responses on what he was going to do was very irritating

Please do us all a favor and disable this poll.

You'll get far more discussion without it.

It seems anonymous folks just like to "click and run" poll options and not contribute anything to the discussion.

I will, I want to give it a day or so though.

I side with nalioth on this one. Damn thehopping1...he must have really pissed you off. Even my bad attitude has never initiated a poll....

LOL, Yet :haha:

Write in for McUzi here. (other)

Was he that bad?

I actually didn't have a problem with McUzi. He at least contributed to discussions about firearms, and wasn't here to take advantage of the site.

Bobba is a lot of fun. He has a low self esteem which makes him take stuff personally. That type of guy is always entertaining.

He lacks object consistancy & is a injustice collector so he should be a lot of fun to come. Plus he is not a complete idiot, so when he gets defencive he at least trys & that's fun too!

I like Bobba, but I am sure he will end up punching through his monitor if he stays around.

He will stay around though. (Edit: if the choice is his...)

There is a profit to be made here & he sees it. The times he has been the most pissed/entertaining is when it concerns, :money: :money: :money:

He won't stay away for to long.

The only question is if he can limit his transactions to the contributor level. :unsure:

post-19652-1252006563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paulyski

Most of the people I've had issues with have either left on their own or were shown the door. In all honesty, this thread is irrelevant. If Max or the mods say someone stays, they stay. If they say they go, they go. Simple as that.

Neither... this is like asking which do you want syphilis or gonorrhea? At least we got rid of the AIDS aka SaigaFun1234 :)

:rolleyes: I always understood that a forum was a place for everyone to have their say. If you don't agree with someones point of view then skip the post and move on.

Just my 2c (which is worth less than your 2c)

Neither... this is like asking which do you want syphilis or gonorrhea? At least we got rid of the AIDS aka SaigaFun1234 :)

:rolleyes: I always understood that a forum was a place for everyone to have their say. If you don't agree with someones point of view then skip the post and move on.

Hypocrisy what? So, you disagree with me, so you whine about it, instead of moving on. Oh yeah, I guess your one of those "do as I say not as I do" guys.

Hypocrisy what? So, you disagree with me, so you whine about it, instead of moving on. Oh yeah, I guess your one of those "do as I say not as I do" guys.

Johnboy.gif

We need a Roman popularity system.

Every month we need to vote on who to kick off the forum.

If a member gets 50% or more of the vote. BANHAMMER!!!

Might also consider a vote for free membership upgrade for members we want to keep on the forum.

Look I agree with Kiwi on this matter, they have the right to their own opinion. I would hardly consider sitting around ridiculing them as moving on. You people need to stop thinking your shit doesn't stink. Alot of us are assholes on here, myself included. That doesn't mean you need to prove it everytime you get the chance. I don't see how what your doing is any better then anything Bobba or Xbox could have done. Except you guys are acting like this is a traditional weekly hanging. I can't think of a better way of putting it, because your basically hanging these two individuals. This behavior might be acceptable say if you were in High School, but from Adult Gun Owners its a joke. I thought I joined the forum for Saigas not the forum for public ridiculing. I want to know if any of you actually act like this outside of the internet? I expected more from you guys, to set a standard and live up to it. Not act like a bunch of unmanaged children. In doing this thehopping1 has become every bit as bad as both of these people, so if your going to ridicule someone like this put your own name in the poll as well when you do it. Grow up guys, if the majority of Saiga owners are 4 year old kids i'll just take mine back.

Edited by dbmccart

Look I agree with Kiwi on this matter, they have the right to their own opinion. I would hardly consider sitting around ridiculing them as moving on. You people need to stop thinking your shit doesn't stink. Alot of us are assholes on here, myself included. That doesn't mean you need to prove it everytime you get the chance. I don't see how what your doing is any better then anything Bobba or Xbox could have done. Except you guys are acting like this is a traditional weekly hanging. I can't think of a better way of putting it, because your basically hanging these two individuals. This behavior might be acceptable say if you were in High School, but from Adult Gun Owners its a joke. I thought I joined the forum for Saigas not the forum for public ridiculing. I want to know if any of you actually act like this outside of the internet? I expected more from you guys, to set a standard and live up to it. Not act like a bunch of unmanaged children. In doing this thehopping1 has become every bit as bad as both of these people, so if your going to ridicule someone like this put your own name in the poll as well when you do it. Grow up guys, if the majority of Saiga owners are 4 year old kids i'll just take mine back.

There is no Right under the Constitution to "opinion", many peoples' opinions are fairly baseless anyway.

So, it is okay to call out everyone who calls out other people? I'm confused, since you agree with kiwi, I would venture to guess it has something to do with more hypocrisy, though I'm pretty tired of reading the whine fest.

The whole thread is a joke, get a clue.

ah HAH. well put.

do you think maybe xbox360 didnt know enough before you guys RAN HIM OFF that he may have AD'd his weapon in the house?

boba debt mighta put his foot in his mouth, but you dont even give him room to make up for it?

people need to fuckin chill with the newbs, is all I know.....you are running MINE AND MY FRIENDS AS WELL AS MY PEERS FUCKIN CUSTOMERS OFF. :) hows that?

IT TAKES ALL OF US PEOPLE.

.....maybe the problem isnt the newbs....maybe its the newbs that THINK they arent newbs that are the problem.......ever consider that one?

This is "Ben" the gun guy, NOT "Ben" that works for Cadiz Gun Works saying this.....

I wonder if I can "purchase" my Admin here back, and "fix" this problem myself....eh, that would compromise my relationship with both saiga-12.com and the Coles, so I dont think so, but its a thought.

Stop driving people away. For every "newb" you run off, 100 see it and dont join. If it BOTHERS you so much, DONT BOTHER COMMENTING. MY DUMB ASS LEARNED HOW TO DO THIS (sorta), SO CAN YOU.

This forum and COMMUNITY has enough problems as it is.....why make this one of them? We are supposed to WELCOME and HELP these "newbs".

that is all that I will say about this, here.

sorry for the "rant", but I think it needed saying.....

Opinions are like assholes........everyone has one....in several cases here even more.

If I was calling anyone out I would have quoted their opinion or perhaps even given it to them, but I was only expressing my opinion, I do have a right to one don't I ?

Sorry I was not specific enough Bvamp....How about ALL the opinions expressed in this thread...er fourm.. er world.

:haha:

Edited by Rockina