Some one should make Saiga-12.com hats or something. I know I would buy one. Should have a saiga 12 with a drum mag hanging from it or something like that. Red shot shell could be flying out of the saiga and running accros to the side of the hat.

Edited by Bigwookiee

Joe, that izzy logo is "Different enough" that I would not worry about it...

Screen Printed Hats suck... even the ones I do... Hats need to be embroidered.... Just M.H.O......

Screen Printed Hats suck... even the ones I do... Hats need to be embroidered.... Just M.H.O......

Well I wasn't too worried about copyright since I bought this from a member on here (back in the day before you were here selling t-shirts :haha: ) Its pretty much shot now since the material didn't hold up at all. I'm just glad its not the one that the ex still had because well.. :ded: ya.

I'm all for embroidered hats, never have seen a silk screened one unless it was a "trucker" cap

You know I have just the guy for that...

• Like 1

Yes and embroidered would be better

I'm In!

I it just had the "Saiga 12.com" logo, that would be sweet!

I'm in either way,..

Agreed....while i love guns and shooting, i don't like to advertise my love of them too much. some subtle designs would be appreciated

Awesome shirt, I love it!

My problem with shirts/hats like that (from concerts or whatnot) are that thay are usually made in L and XL sizes. Never are there fitted shirts for girls in small sizes.

Fine... you all like to see your girls wearing your big oversized shirts... we can take a hint.

I guess I'll pass on the shirt because IF there were one, Eric would buy one, then I'd just wear his :devil:

My problem with shirts/hats like that (from concerts or whatnot) are that thay are usually made in L and XL sizes. Never are there fitted shirts for girls in small sizes.

Fine... you all like to see your girls wearing your big oversized shirts... we can take a hint.

I guess I'll pass on the shirt because IF there were one, Eric would buy one, then I'd just wear his :devil:

same problem no XXXTL or better yet XXXXTL. That why I look for hats.

http://www.redstick-firearms.com/articles/articles.html

ah, but some of the vendors do...

I thought Dinzag used to have some too (As per Mrs Juggernaut modeling them ;) )

Embroidered would be a huge fail. If you want these things to sell, you guys need to make them into a roughly 2-3.5" velcro patch so they can be fitted to the oporator ballcaps you see all over the place (see Pic). Also the logo is fine, just ditch the blue background in favor of something earthtone. No one wants to wear bright colors.

SKD.201-2T.jpg

• Like 1

Well see now, this is where we need to use our voices. If these vendors don't sell smaller sizes, write them and tell them you would have bought one of their shirts if only they came in smaller sizes........

We need to let them know women are here and we're here to stay! :super:

I'm all in favor of seeing more babes in smaller tighter shirts.

The velcro badge patch is a great idea too. Tacti is right... I'd buy a shirt and then she or the kids would wear it all the time. We could all sit around typing furiously on the S12 forum in our tactical brand merchandise.

Embroidered would be a huge fail. If you want these things to sell, you guys need to make them into a roughly 2-3.5" velcro patch so they can be fitted to the oporator ballcaps you see all over the place (see Pic). Also the logo is fine, just ditch the blue background in favor of something earthtone. No one wants to wear bright colors.

SKD.201-2T.jpg

My personal preference would be for an embroidered, velcro patch as well.

That way I could wear it on my head and/or affix the embroidered patch to my Saiga rifle's softcase (or, you could simply slap the patch on to your shirt's outside shoulder area, providing you have vecro sewn there).

:super:

Edited by Gary

SKD.201-2T.jpg

That is a great idea.

I had already asked Clyde if it would be ok to use the factory logo on Jugg's products, and it was felt that this was free advertising, and there probably wouldnt be an issue.

If you want, shoot him an email and secure written permission, because RAAC is the sole importer into the US, and would be the one that you would want the OK from in this case.

I think that a Saiga logo in silver on a black hat like these patrol hats would look great.

http://www.bdu.com/F550555001.html

The price is good on the hats too.

RalphXL

That might be the style in New York, but here in Idaho I wouldn't want to wear your silvery logoed crap-cap for fear of people confusing certain aspects of my personal life.... I mean come on your hat choice is a huge disapointment.

Again, the only way to go is a velcro patch in a neutral, earth tone color.

I think that a Saiga logo in silver on a black hat like these patrol hats would look great.

RalphXL

That might be the style in New York, but here in Idaho I wouldn't want to wear your silvery logoed crap-cap for fear of people confusing certain aspects of my personal life.... I mean come on your hat choice is a huge disapointment.

Ha Ha, Wow. I don't know what you are tring to get at, but I for one have about thirty baseball style hats in my closet. Something different would be nice.

RalphXL

RalphXL

Ha Ha, Wow. I don't know what you are tring to get at, but I for one have about thirty baseball style hats in my closet. Something different would be nice.

RalphXL

Thats awsome, I had a buddy from Long Island who had a ton of ball caps as well. Silver/Gold/Pink/Yellow is were I draw the line. Velcro man, Velcro is where its at.

Embroidered would be a huge fail. If you want these things to sell, you guys need to make them into a roughly 2-3.5" velcro patch so they can be fitted to the oporator ballcaps you see all over the place...

I disagree. A design looks cleaner and more attractive embroidered directly onto the hat imo.. not sticking out on a chunky patch. Of course this is entirely subjective, but I think that both Izhmash patches and embroidered hats would sell well.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

That might be the style in New York, but here in Idaho I wouldn't want to wear your silvery logoed crap-cap for fear of people confusing certain aspects of my personal life.

BigSal,

Because nobody runs around in your area of Idaho wearing a black and gold hat from the Vandals, which is just a short road trip away.. :lolol::lolol: Just busting your balls man. I'll be back up in October for Elk on the family ranch about two hours away from Moscow.

Edited by GeorgiaPD

RalphXL

RalphXL

Thats awsome, I had a buddy from Long Island who had a ton of ball caps as well. Silver/Gold/Pink/Yellow is were I draw the line. Velcro man, Velcro is where its at.

Sounds like you own stock in velcro. I sure am glad that I really don't care what people think of the hats I may wear anymore, what burden trying to accommodate everyone's tastes. :rolleyes:

As for a compromise, how about a Saiga logo on a patch. then you can attach a nice manly(definatly not gay) piece of velcro to it and stick it to the hat of your liking(a very straight, neutral, earth tone of course), and I can sew the patch onto any hat of my liking. A patch could also be used for range bags too.

RalphXL