Carolina Shooters Supply takes care of buisness

Carolina always gets my stuff out quick, so does Mississippi Auto Arms...

Thanks for getting the 4 mags I ordered at 3:48AM out today by 1:06PM, now thats service!!

I need to stop ordering things when I'm under the influence of my sleeping pills, it just seems like I need everything when surfing on the Ambien, guess I should just close the laptop up when I pop it... Wound up with all the parts for my last computer this way, don't remember ordering them though.

• Like 1

I just had an product exchange with CSS, and it was worry-free and easy. Vertical foregrip broke off my gun while shooting & had a replacement in a week. We are lucky to have retailers like Greg & CSS around.

-EnzNow

• Like 1

I just had an product exchange with CSS, and it was worry-free and easy. Vertical foregrip broke off my gun while shooting & had a replacement in a week. We are lucky to have retailers like Greg & CSS around.

-EnzNow

ditto, best retail vendor Ive dealt with
  • Like 1

I've only bought from them once and missed the 5% off code. He refunded me the 5% and shipped out my stuff faster than any purchase I've made! Every conversion part I want that they stock I will buying from them.

5% off code?! I got to stop ordering stuff at 3:00 AM... Where would one obtain this magical code?

I've only bought from them once and missed the 5% off code. He refunded me the 5% and shipped out my stuff faster than any purchase I've made! Every conversion part I want that they stock I will buying from them.

5% off code?! I got to stop ordering stuff at 3:00 AM... Where would one obtain this magical code?

Enter CSS on the Promo Code line when you log in with your password or create a new account. This can only be entered at that time to receive 5% discount on regular priced items.

Greg is great and I will order from them as well.