F*CK SADAM! - SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

This is my point of view! I do not care what anybody else says!!!

0000.gif0000.gif0000.gif

Support_USA.jpg

FFrance.jpg

Diplomacy.gif

:sadam::killer:

:osama::killer:

Signed: Max A. Stroev (Makc)

• 6 years later...
I was here for the invasion of Baghdad and I'm here now.

I just want to say. Sure as shit, right or wrong this war was and is worth fighting.

Rock on brother! A big thanks from one greatful citizen!!!! :super:

Two thumbs up to Kris Fox ..... :up: :up:

Thank you for your service .....

Did one tour in Viet Nam and we were never appreciated and I am glad people have decided to support all of you for what you do ....

Stay safe and THANKS again ......

Staff Sergeant US Army 9 years 10 months 10 days of service Viet Nam Mar 68 to Mar 69

Hooo Whaaa !!!!

post-17240-1245968959.jpg

Edited by Lakedweller
The time stamp reads 5:07, he is well entitled to be drunkposting anytime after 5. Im pretty sure its in the forum rules.

You stole my punchline!

Well according to Jimmy Buffet its 5 oclock somewhere, but in my opinion anytime is a good time to be drinking. I concur with Makc feelings and glad I can express them here

i dont want to get into this because its going to start a big thing, but i believe that our government was behind everything that has happend since 2001 just to look for a reason to go to war and suck up oil. Anyone seen the movie zeitgeist? or any alex jones videos?

Edited by GoingPro
i dont want to get into this because its going to start a big thing, but i believe that our government was behind everything that has happend since 2001 just to look for a reason to go to war and suck up oil. Anyone seen the movie zeitgeist? or any alex jones videos?...

You pretty much regurgitate up anything as truth that they feed you, don't you? Self-hatred is an ugly thing!

i dont want to get into this because its going to start a big thing, but i believe that our government was behind everything that has happend since 2001 just to look for a reason to go to war and suck up oil. Anyone seen the movie zeitgeist? or any alex jones videos?...

You pretty much regurgitate up anything as truth that they feed you, don't you? Self-hatred is an ugly thing!

lol, but i support our troops no matter what i believe! and thats all that counts! :)

Edited by GoingPro

lol, but i support our troops no matter what i believe! and thats all that counts! :)

I love people like GP and here is why.

If every time I deployed gas dropped $ 0.25 I'd just keep going tell it was $0.50/gal, it would be worth it.

O and Sadam was a leader right up there with Stalin and Hitler who tested chemical weapons and executed his own people while charging the families for the bullets.

And don't even get me started on his sons.

The apple don't fall far from the tree.

The time stamp reads 5:07, he is well entitled to be drunkposting anytime after 5. Im pretty sure its in the forum rules.

THIS IS THE SAIGA-12 FORUM...... WE DRUNK POST ALL DAY!!!!!

I'll drink to that! It's Friday and it's hot as hell outside...good enough reason to me....

Great post Max! Hell yes it's still valid!

krisfox thank you for continuing to go over there and kick some haji ass til we get the damn job done! Hopefully those Iraqi police you are helping advise, will one day be able to keep their own shit in check over there and you guys can come home knowing you have completed the mission.

Screw all those idiots who think it's all Bush's fault! :killer:

Juggs that new avatar is funny as shit!

Wait. Wait. Wait . . . We're ALLOWED to post sober?!?!?

And hell yeah the OP is still valid! I believe that if you put your ass on the line for your country and the people in it, you can never receive enough thanks or too much support! During the fight or after . . .

...I love people like GP and here is why.

If every time I deployed gas dropped $ 0.25 I'd just keep going tell it was $0.50/gal, it would be worth it....

Oh I agree and just roll when the yo-yo's that claim that this a war for oil, drive away in their SUV's. If you honestly that this war is over oil and you still drive a car you are noting but a hypocrite!