AK-09 AK-2009 NEWEST MODEL!!!!

Hello all...

I just wanted to announce my Christmas gift... the best one EVER!!!! my AK-2009... my Daughter Abagail Karina (AK) was born on 12/21 she weighs 7lbs 1oz... 20 inches long... I'm trying to figure out how to post her pic as she's the CUTEST baby EVER!!! I might be a little Baised... I'm about to sign her up for lifetime membership to NRA... I can't wait to teach her to shoot my saiga and my 5 other AKs as well as get her, her first pink rifle and take her hunting... This Daddy couldn't be happier this Christmas. He finally got a "Pink neck"... look out boys... NOT a girl to mess with... God Bless...

• Like 2

Congrats!!!! all kids are cute!est in the world lol! i learned that after my first nephew. I cant wait to have my own! being a father include being baised its ok! lol or being a relative at all. Post those pics! anyone who has kids or neices and nephews will appreciate them! train her right!

Bearhead,

One big congrats on the new angel.. Sounds like you already have a good game plan in order for her in the upcoming years. BTW, if you are looking for a possible future prom date for her, I've got one for you that is ten weeks out.. :lolol::lolol:

That is a wonderful Christmas present. Congratulations. I like her initials, too. It is funny because kids are "into" their initials. My daughters both dislike their initials. I wish we'd give a bit of thought to their initials when we named them.

Enjoy her now, as she will grow up way too fast and will soon be driving (heaven forbid) and unworthy boys will try to catch her eye.

Advice to file away for future use: The first time a teenage boy shows up at your house, be sure to tell him about your gun and knife collection. Then, tell him how you were the 2006 Tasmanian Kung Fu and Knife throwing champion; drop a story or two about your time in the South African Special Forces, and finish with a quick story about how you won the prestigious World Championship Blindfolded shotgun shooting competition in Northern Siberia. ------ Well, you get the idea, a bit of constructive "white lying" goes a long way here to keep the young men a bit suspicious about your skills, intentions and sanity!

Seriously, congratulations.

WJ

• Like 1

That is a wonderful Christmas present. Congratulations. I like her initials, too. It is funny because kids are "into" their initials. My daughters both dislike their initials. I wish we'd give a bit of thought to their initials when we named them.

Enjoy her now, as she will grow up way too fast and will soon be driving (heaven forbid) and unworthy boys will try to catch her eye.

Advice to file away for future use: The first time a teenage boy shows up at your house, be sure to tell him about your gun and knife collection. Then, tell him how you were the 2006 Tasmanian Kung Fu and Knife throwing champion; drop a story or two about your time in the South African Special Forces, and finish with a quick story about how you won the prestigious World Championship Blindfolded shotgun shooting competition in Northern Siberia. ------ Well, you get the idea, a bit of constructive "white lying" goes a long way here to keep the young men a bit suspicious about your skills, intentions and sanity!

Seriously, congratulations.

WJ

Daddy is about to submit FFL application to become arms dealer... he'll just show off some of his AK collection which by then will be in the dozens... ask the boy to pick out his favorite... then swear I'll empty multiple mags into him if he ever harms her...

Bearhead,

One big congrats on the new angel.. Sounds like you already have a good game plan in order for her in the upcoming years. BTW, if you are looking for a possible future prom date for her, I've got one for you that is ten weeks out.. :lolol::lolol:

no problem... as long as she likes him and you don't mind his head in the crosshairs of a 50 cal Barret sniper rifle at all times... "just in case"... lol