going prices for new s-12

went to a local pawn shop( in north ga) this morning he had two new saiga'12s for 659 each, is that a decent price for retail or not

Ask the pawn shop if they try to f* everyone who walks through the door in the ass. $659 may have been a good price the day after the election, not so much now.

hello i am new here. where can i get a saiga twelve for less than fivehundred dollars? i cant seem to find them for less than 600 around here and i would really like to buy one. thanks

I saw a couple at a show for $450, last weekend, but the shop is run by a bunch of f*ing assholes, so I don't do business with them, nor would I refer them any business. Plus, we're not supposed to post non-sponsor links.

Peach State (one of our sponsors) has them for $499, my buddy Dave bought an AK off of Peach State, he had a really good experience with them. You're going to get better service from them anyway.

http://shop.peachstateguns.com/product.sc?productId=369&categoryId=146

If you don't want to order on the internets, then goto your local vendors and gun shows and check there.

Edited by vbrtrmn

The gun dealer by my work has one for, get ready for it, $800. I had to leave quick when I saw the price as not to laugh in the guy's face. I know it's the only one in the entire town but get real, they're all over the net for $500ish. I'll buy from the local guy if possible but no way I'm paying $800. In a couple of months when I'm ready to buy I'll see if he'll let it go for $500, plus I'll add in shipping and transfer fee (if I had bought it on the net) just to be fair ...

went to a local pawn shop( in north ga) this morning he had two new saiga'12s for 659 each, is that a decent price for retail or not

As many others have mentioned, definitely not, but then pawn shops are rarely ideal places to find good deals on popular models of firearms. You should try to some regular guns stores instead, and also of course check the web. Most on-line vendors are selling Saiga 12s for around $500 these days, though of course shipping and FFL transfer fees (which will usually add around $35 to $50 to the final price) are usually not included, so if you can find a Saiga 12 at a local gunstore for around $550, that would be a decent price.

• Like 1

Another one of our forum vendors, Peach State Guns, has some good deals on S12's also and if you're looking for an already converted and refinished model they have some really nice looking and well priced builds available. I believe they have a forum member discount as well. Peach State Guns

Zach

KROSS, LLC

Ammendment to my statement above ...

I went by that same shop today and the Saiga 12 I'd seen before was gone. I asked what he could get me one for and was told $600, which in this part of the world isn't out of line. After a little BS'ing with the shop owner I feel much better about doing business with him now ...

that is a great deal and MAA is a great vendor to do business with too. wow they are even offering free shipping! that makes it a no brainer!

I thought they were free shipping too because of that little tab that says dundunduh "FREE SHIPPING" right next to the price.

NOPE it is $25 to ship it as noted in the description below the firearm. I suggested to MAA that they remedy this error on their website but it apparently fell upon deaf ears.