LOL Hitler's reaction to the ACR's pricetag

One of the best Hitler parodies yet. A 1500 acr would have been "tits"...

Its sad when you consider I seen a couple of Scar-L this past weekend for 2200 each....FUCKING CHEAPER THAN THE ACR?

balls...

Edited by Bean.223

You have to wonder at the reactions in the MagPul and Bushmaster Offices this morning when someone called and told them to go to U-Tube to check out the video! :lolol:That I would have paid to see!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah. That was, hands down, the funniest one of those videos I've ever seen (probably funniest YouTube video, period). Priceless!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You have to wonder at the reactions in the MagPul and Bushmaster Offices this morning when someone called and told them to go to U-Tube to check out the video! :lolol:That I would have paid to see!

This video, and a thread asking "Did you guys know the price was going to be this high after you handed the ACR over to Bushmaster? Or were you completely blind-sided, like all of us?" have already been started in the Magpul subforum on Arfcom. No response to either yet, but then again, they're at the SHOT Show.

Magpul and Remington are on the other board I frequent. They are hearing all about the failure of 1:9 twist and the price.