Kushnapup V Bullpup

i've heard from some people that they will just take your preorder money and stop replying to all forms of contact, seems like a scam to me.

Yeah, from what I've found on this forum makes me question the veracity of their product... I don't believe its an outright scam as much as it might be poor business practice/management. Anyway... I'll probably hold out until I see the kit in someone's hands or a reliable forum poster with reviews. I'm withholding anymore judgment until them. I'm careful where I spend 10 bucks... spending $200 in something questionable while waiting 2 months would stress me out enough to take 6 months off my lifespan.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As if someone with Tony's EXPERIENCE AND REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE is going to do something dumbass like that. He's not dragging the fucking dowel behind his Landcruiser after he measures it and marks

Thats right Tony, keep dropping your wooden dowel down peoples shotgun barrels until it touches the closed bolt face at 18". Until the bottom of your dowel fray's out a little bit shorter each time a

The other video on the website is better, but I don't care for the overhand charging style you're forced to use(I do underhand with mine).

A 15" LOP isn't bad, mines 17", 18" w/the LimbSaver pad. Looks like his butt is right against the reciever and the pgrip is a bit more vertical than mine.

Also like everyone else has said, the Aug style has alot of limitations. The fact that you CAN'T mod it to fit your personal taste is kinda lame. Looks alot like the 10/22 plastic bullpup stock, which I found cheap and frail. Not that this is, but???

• Like 1

i've heard from some people that they will just take your preorder money and stop replying to all forms of contact, seems like a scam to me.

From the public records I pulled up the business's licensing info for business's in Herber City Utah;

Licence #: 115000

Name: Kushnapup

Address: 1146 Cottonwood Circle

Phone #: 310-527-1989

License Type: Home

http://www.ci.heber.ut.us/pdf/Business_License_List.pdf

There is no way i would send money off on a pre order of a totally unknown untested product from an unknown company with zero track record. Further I would not worry that much about this thing shooting up in price. I honestly don't see people paying $400 plus for that kit. I think it would be cool to have and S12 bullpup even and I wouldn't dream of paying that, even if it turns out to be a better kit than I suspect that it will be (trigger issues etc).

• 4 months later...

Ok... I know... I'm resurrecting a dead topic. Worse than that... I'm one of those guys that "doesn't have a lot of posts and could be a forum-terrorist".

I usually visit the forum to get spot-on advice about this, that, and the other for my S12 (which turned out to be a Vodka Special). I'm not a pro, but I know that I don't have $1,500 or skillz to hax my gun.

I heard about this Kushnapup and thought it'd be pretty sweet, but after having read all these posts, I'm freakin' out. This was my last stop before deciding I wasn't going to place the order after all.

Has ANYONE (that's not on their payroll) heard anything about the company? Or is it still a dead scam?

That "demonstration" video is gayer than AIDS.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The video was creepy :sadam:

I knida like the way it looks compared to any other S-12 bullpup design I have seen. Looks pretty slick.

Of coarse I have no idea if it functions well, or if they will even be made.

I would have Tony build me Tromix-8" long before I bought a bullpup though.

The only thing I don't dig is how he squat fired with the 20 round drum in his inspector gadget coat... that really doesn't tell me anything about how it'll fit under your arm when trying to use it. I could care less about anything corny as long as it shows me it works and is comfortable.

Show me a video of you firing it like a normal human being instead of an alien cyborg, or whatever that was. :lolol:

Just as I reply to the other bullpup thread, and how I didnt like it.....THIS ONE LOOKS SICK!

I love the AWGs, and this would potentially be a reason to buy another S12 for me. Especially given its made to work with a NON converted s12. Hoenstly, if I could get that cheaper than a converted S12 cost... well um... I might need one :) . Never figured I would want/need another s12... I might have been wrong lol

Edited by Torqued