Kushnapup V Bullpup

I think he is squating down that far to use the drum over his leg in place of the stock. Should have shown from the shoulder as well with some sticks. Can't say for sure but it looks like drums from the shoulder would be akward. Someone needs to make some double stacks... :angel:

Cadiz has the LRBHO now.... doublestacks are next :lolol:

Hurry up before I loose my businesses due to being taxed out of business and can't afford any doublestacks :cryss:

Yeah, Inspector Gadget doesn't have any true friends or they would have told him he looked like a queer with that trench coat and sunglasses on in the video. What the hell does he think he's doing.... playing 'air guitar' to an old Van Halen song? What a goonberry, LOL!!! Where do these guys come from.... zero business sense. $450 after the pre-order? I think that is their feeble attempt at adding a 'fear of loss' sales element to the whole thing.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As if someone with Tony's EXPERIENCE AND REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE is going to do something dumbass like that. He's not dragging the fucking dowel behind his Landcruiser after he measures it and marks

Thats right Tony, keep dropping your wooden dowel down peoples shotgun barrels until it touches the closed bolt face at 18". Until the bottom of your dowel fray's out a little bit shorter each time a

Is it illegal to shorten my barrel and how do I measure it?

No, it's not illegal for you to shorten your barrel. An 18″ shotgun barrel is the minimum length generally allowed by law, and certainly less cumbersome inside a home. To measure, use a measuring tape from the tip of the receiver block to the end of the barrel at 18″ . THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS METHOD AND DON'T BELIEVE OTHERWISE!

Wow, so wrong...it's funny to me that they don't know anything about it and are still willing to advise people. Hurts their credibility.

From the ATF NFA handbook: "The ATF procedure for measuring barrel length is to measure from the closed bolt (or breech-face) to the furthermost end of the barrel or permanently attached muzzle device."

Here's a link, it also defines what "permanently attached" means. http://www.atf.gov/p...8-chapter-2.pdf

Edited by BobAsh
  • Like 1

From the Kushnapup website:

ABOUT THE COMPANY.

KUSHNAPUP LLC IS A COMPANY DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR ALTERNATIVE NEEDS WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS OR EXTENDED SERVICE WAITING TIME THAT OTHER COMPANIES WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU. WE HERE AT KUSHNAPUP ADHERE TO STRICT POLICY GUIDELINES TO FILL YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL OFFER YOU

Poorly written and meaningless. I wonder exactly what those "strict policy guidelines" are. ^_^

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Yeah, Inspector Gadget doesn't have any true friends or they would have told him he looked like a queer with that trench coat and sunglasses on in the video. What the hell does he think he's doing.... playing 'air guitar' to an old Van Halen song? What a goonberry, LOL!!! Where do these guys come from...

Literally LOL. My girlfriend looked at me funny.

I was actually pretty stoked about the redesign but that video about ruined it for me.

ABOUT THE COMPANY.

KUSHNAPUP LLC IS A COMPANY DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR ALTERNATIVE NEEDS WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS OR EXTENDED SERVICE WAITING TIME THAT OTHER COMPANIES WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU. WE HERE AT KUSHNAPUP ADHERE TO STRICT POLICY GUIDELINES TO FILL YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL OFFER YOU

Poorly written and meaningless. I wonder exactly what those "strict policy guidelines" are. ^_^

PA,

Do the idiots think none of us have noticed that this POS was supposed to come out what.... 2 or 3 years ago? .... and they want to talk shit about others companies making us wait for shit? Laughable at best.

I'm sure you will agree.... it should read something like this :lolol:

Kushnapup LLC is a couple of the neighborhood idiots that just couldn't seem to get this stupid limp wristed effort of a bullpup kit out the fucking garage door. We sat around for a couple of years getting high and talking about how cool our bullpup would be when we make it and how we will get rich selling them for $450 a pop. Now that we finally left the bong in the closet and got to work, our kit is ready for the market and I did a badass video to show it off where I dressed up like Inspector Gadget and talked like an alien overlord. Please drop us an email if you think 18" LOP is too short and we should develope a 24" LOP model. Fuck yeah!

• Like 1

I like the older model so much more. It was more of an original design. The newer design is just an AUG copy with no ability to customize. Definitely sauce whose state is in a manner which could only be described as "weak". And WTF is this about only working with an un-converted gun? LAME...

ABOUT THE COMPANY.

PA,

Do the idiots think none of us have noticed that this POS was supposed to come out what.... 2 or 3 years ago? .... and they want to talk shit about others companies making us wait for shit? Laughable at best.

Kushnapup LLC is a couple of the neighborhood idiots that just couldn't seem to get this stupid limp wristed effort of a bullpup kit out the fucking garage door. We sat around for a couple of years getting high and talking about how cool our bullpup would be when we make it and how we will get rich selling them for $450 a pop. Now that we finally left the bong in the closet and got to work, our kit is ready for the market and I did a badass video to show it off where I dressed up like Inspector Gadget and talked like an alien overlord. Please drop us an email if you think 18" LOP is too short and we should develope a 24" LOP model. Fuck yeah!

lmfao! :lolol:

Yep, you nailed it. Fuck that joke of a "company". I'd sooner trust AA. :eek:

I like the older model so much more. It was more of an original design. The newer design is just an AUG copy with no ability to customize. Definitely sauce whose state is in a manner which could only be described as "weak". And WTF is this about only working with an un-converted gun? LAME...

What? It only works on nuetered sporting shotguns? Just when I thought it couldn't get any gayer....

ABOUT THE COMPANY.

PA,

lmfao! :lolol:

Yep, you nailed it. Fuck that joke of a "company". I'd sooner trust AA. :eek:

I knew you would like that. It was just for you ;) I felt like it was what everyone was thinking , but it hadn't been said yet. The kit just reminds me of those ideas that sound great after about 15 or 20 beers. The next afternoon after you sleep the hangover off and think about that great idea.... you think "Damn that was a dumbass idea". I think a well thought out bullpup kit for the Saiga 12 would be great, but the excecution of this one is poor.

Cons:

only for unrestored S12s

LOP is stupid long

covers the receiver

difficult to add rails for accessories

open trigger guard

trigger guard inhibits forward grip options

Thats right Tony, keep dropping your wooden dowel down peoples shotgun barrels until it touches the closed bolt face at 18". Until the bottom of your dowel fray's out a little bit shorter each time and Blam your a quarter inch short and out of luck. Your age is whats funny. And you trying to work on people's guns one at a time charging them for transfers hurts your credibility.

-Kushnapup

Is it illegal to shorten my barrel and how do I measure it?

No, it's not illegal for you to shorten your barrel. An 18″ shotgun barrel is the minimum length generally allowed by law, and certainly less cumbersome inside a home. To measure, use a measuring tape from the tip of the receiver block to the end of the barrel at 18″ . THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS METHOD AND DON'T BELIEVE OTHERWISE!

Wow, so wrong...it's funny to me that they don't know anything about it and are still willing to advise people. Hurts their credibility.

From the ATF NFA handbook: "The ATF procedure for measuring barrel length is to measure from the closed bolt (or breech-face) to the furthermost end of the barrel or permanently attached muzzle device."

Here's a link, it also defines what "permanently attached" means. http://www.atf.gov/p...8-chapter-2.pdf

As if someone with Tony's EXPERIENCE AND REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE is going to do something dumbass like that. He's not dragging the fucking dowel behind his Landcruiser after he measures it and marks it. Gimme a fucking break. You need to study the firearms section on atf.gov before you come on here trying to tell people how to measure a barrel. Nothing chaps my ass worse than someone who is in the firearms industry and knows less than many of their serious customers. What a joke.

BTW Why don't you become a business member before you try to come on here and defend the idiocy and misinformation on your BUSINESS website against WELL RESPECTED BUSINESS MEMBERS THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You might want to study the feedback here on your product and create a VI model before you get in too deep with that V model. With the feedback here at SAIGA12.COM, do you think you will hit 1000 preorders before next year at this time? With a revised model and becoming a business member here, you might get to that 1000 preorder mark fairly quickly. Your shit needs work champ.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 3

Isnt that how the ATF does it? Who says you have to use wood? If I was doing it all the time I would make one out of aluminum or possibly steel tube with the ends welded up.

I don't think it matters as long as it is accurate.

Thats right Tony, keep dropping your wooden dowel down peoples shotgun barrels until it touches the closed bolt face at 18". Until the bottom of your dowel fray's out a little bit shorter each time and Blam your a quarter inch short and out of luck. Your age is whats funny. And you trying to work on people's guns one at a time charging them for transfers hurts your credibility.

-Kushnapup

leavetheinternet.jpg

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 2

Now that is funny shit but I wish you would have let kushnapup stay as I think he could have answered a lot of questions...and I am interested in one of those things...Really wish someone here had tried one.

I believe that user "kushnapup" had no buisness with the buisness that makes these.

As said befor, thats a repeat troller, a buisness name assosiated with saigas is valuable to a troll.

Is it just me, or is every time this product is brought up, does it seem to be always posted by someone with barely any posts, & the website name broadly displayed multiple times?

Hmmmm.....

1questionmarkBIG.jpg

ETA;

Now that is funny shit but I wish you would have let kushnapup stay as I think he could have answered a lot of questions...and I am interested in one of those things...Really wish someone here had tried one.

I believe that user "kushnapup" had no buisness with the buisness that makes these.

As said befor, thats a repeat troller, a buisness name assosiated with saigas is valuable to a troll.

I gotta wonder....

Look at this post:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=44279&view=findpost&p=494452

All it says is "pez anyone?" alluding to to Mike D's double-stacks as looking like Pez dispensers I assume....

Now look who +1'ed the post....

Go ahead, look.

Now go to the profile of the guy who +1'ed the post....

"IZHMASH JSC"... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showuser=7871

On the profile, look at the picture...

photo-7871.jpg

Now correct me if I'm wrong, But I seem to remember the kushnapup guy posting 3 pictures of that vault some months ago in the main gallery.

Unless they were stock photos, I would assume the person with the means to build a vault like that may also have means to finance multiple designs that will never sell due to poor ergonomics / design & make decent looking prototypes...

But you know me...

Always the skeptic. :rolleyes:

But it could be a creative troll I suppose.

the contact address for kushnapup is listed as KUSHNAPUP LLC

P.O. BOX 21

HEBER CITY, UT 84032

while in this post,

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=31959&view=findpost&p=503743

He claims to be in Hawaii.

And the same guy who +'ed him before (who claims Hawaiian residence) now negs him...

What are the odds that these 2 only seem to cross each other's paths?

Yeah, fishy on many fronts.

I guess one way to find clarification would be to ask Bjorn, the listed founder & on public record holder of Kushnapup's LLC listed in Utah that I found found in this PDF while checking up on the company: http://www.ci.heber.ut.us/pdf/Business_License_List.pdf

And ask him if he & his 2 business partners are trolling the forum to drum up free publicity for their product.... :unsure:

I notice a lot of very recent Kushnapup posts all over the net & although only 2 videos are uploaded on their youtube channel, & nothing else, there's online activity just over an hour ago from the Youtube channel operator.

Edited by Paulyski

"Is it just me, or is every time this product is brought up, does it seem to be always posted by someone with barely any posts, & the website name broadly displayed multiple times?

Hmmmm....."

Actually it was my intent the other day to post a question on this item for a good friend. I don't know why he doesn't post on this board as he is a moderator on some other gun boards. He has an Aug and another bullpup plus 2 unconverted s12's. He originally directed me to theis board last year and suggested I buy my S12 when I was looking for something different and he knows I post here. He found the Kushnapup ad on the internet and wanted to see what you guys knew about it before either of us bought one. Wasn't hard for him to talk me into posting a question on this but when I got on the computer I found this thread at the top, otherwise he could have been another newbie with a question on this product. ...and how would you post a question without posting a picture or a link to the website?? I was going to try it. :lolol:

No affiliation bud. Unlike alot of noobs I do try searching the forum before posting covered topics. I did see there was quite a bit of chit-chat on bullpups, but nothing on this exact product. I was just wanting to know more about it. Just because I don't have 2000+ post doesn't mean anything. Maybe it means I read more and keep my smart ass comments to myself.

Is it just me, or is every time this product is brought up, does it seem to be always posted by someone with barely any posts, & the website name broadly displayed multiple times?

Hmmmm.....

Not looking for a fight, just observing the obvious.

Pauly,

I went to the profile of the guy that gave him the +1 on the 'Pez' comment. Take a look at his posts. What a coincidence.... he's really interested in finding out how many S12s there are in the US (how many cheesy kits they think they can sell, lol). I could be wrong though.... :rolleyes:

BTW He tries to play it off like....

A domestic USA made S12 could be very interesting. It would resolve the current price tag of an S12 back to the original $300-$400 price range.

That thin has a lop of atleast a foot and a half.... no one wants that... I mean damn i thought the 14 inch lop on my 590a1 was bad... but this.. that's effen retarded..

The LOP on my S308 bullpup is 17" and it feels very comfortable. But I'm 6' and have ape arms...... When it hangs from my single point sling, the pistol grip is at the exact hight of my hand at rest. I would say that 17" is probably the distance at which I hold a pistol when I shoot. Its really not bad at all.

I still think that its fucking retarded that these DONT work on converted guns.010.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey folks, first post, here... as a matter of fact today is the first day I've had my own S12. Anyway... after I ordered my shotgun I came across this kit and found it very interesting. I emailed the website a few days back via their contact box and got a quick reply:

On 9/19/10, KUSHNAPUP <kushnapup@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Thanks for your interest, didn't realize the faq and terms were saying 2
> different things about later pricing...($450 if we obtain FFL so Kushnapup
> will be sold as total gun package $1,050 and not sold separately anymore)
> But the earliest date of arrival for this is Dec 1st. I am trying my very
> best to make this date for christmas orders and delivery. Hope this helps.
> We will be shipping before 1,000 orders are placed.
>
> -Kushnapup
>
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:44 AM,
> [url="https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1u5da84szby96/?v=b&cs=wh&to=wrote:
>
>> *Name:* Jeremy Woods *Email:* [url="https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1u5da84szby96/?v=b&cs=wh&to= *Subject:
>> * General Inquiries *Message:* Good morning. I'm really excited
>> about your product and I'll be placing an order sometime in the near
>> future.
>> I read some where on the site about a newsletter, I'd like to get on that.
>> Also, I'm confused on several things... Will you not ship the kits before
>> you reach 1,000 orders or will you not produce them until you reach 1,000
>> orders. If I placed an order within the next month, when could I
>> reasonably
>> expect it to ship? On the FAQ it says the price will increase to $450 per
>> kit after the 1k orders, but in the Terms and Conditions on the order page
>> it says $275, which one is correct?

EDIT: Just realized that since I have zero (now 1) posts, conspiracy will run abound that I am a troll, goon, or otherwise lackey of the Kushnapup LLC (actually I'm almost a nice guy). I'm not promoting or endorsing or even saying anything in this email thread is fact, fiction or mineral. I'm just sharing information that I received; do with it as you wish.

Edited by tritium
edited per poster's request