.50cal Saiga sniper rifles. I must have one. :lolol:

Tony can do it. Tony can do anything. B)

You know, on that note, I did once entertain the idea of rebarreling an S12 for .70-150 Winchester... if it weren't prohibitively expensive to shoot, and it didn't explode, you know it would be one fun blaster. :lol:

For all you nay-sayers and non-believers!! I deliver unto you!!! Now taking orders! $25 gets you your very own!!! :smoke:

Nice! every now and then I gotta break down and use the +/- system...

For all you nay-sayers and non-believers!! I deliver unto you!!! Now taking orders! $25 gets you your very own!!! :smoke:

Nice! every now and then I gotta break down and use the +/- system...

It was just too tempting of a scenario to pass up. I saw I had some dry erase pens around so I made use of them :)

.50cal Saiga sniper rifles. I must have one. :lolol:

Tony can do it. Tony can do anything. B)

I honestly wouldn't doubt it for a second.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I MUST have a Saiga .50 BMG sniper rifle! :lolol:

Then you MUST have the Saiga screw driver!!! I'll make you an incredible deal!! $19.99!! A regular $40 value!! Plus, I'm not done, I'll throw in a second, that's right a second absolutely FREE!!! Just pay shipping and handling!

• Like 2

Then you MUST have the Saiga screw driver!!! I'll make you an incredible deal!! $19.99!! A regular $40 value!! Plus, I'm not done, I'll throw in a second, that's right a second absolutely FREE!!! Just pay shipping and handling!

I LOVE IT!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

I knew you would :smoke:

He forgot Saiga RPG's, Saiga Tomahawk missle and Saiga Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

This must be from the same source that says that the U.S. gunshops are selling all the fully automatic assault weapons to Mexico!

Don't forget the Saiga MIRV, Saiga spork, and the Saiga in 6.8 SPC and 6.5 Grendel...

He forgot Saiga RPG's, Saiga Tomahawk missle and Saiga Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range.

This must be from the same source that says that the U.S. gunshops are selling all the fully automatic assault weapons to Mexico!

Don't forget the Saiga MIRV, Saiga spork, and the Saiga in 6.8 SPC and 6.5 Grendel...

Why does everyone leave out the Saiga Mini-Nuke?

Im not sure that that even IS a screwdriver, in the cleaning kit. I know its a front sight adjustment tool, but the flat part? I dunno....I always used the cleaning patch attachment/chamber ream slot to turn the front sight tool...Id LOVE to see someone try to use that thing to turn out a buttstock screw without assistance....that would make some entertainment, thats for sure...

that screwdriver is not OEM....you can tell because there is no factory stamp on it!! beware impersonations!! LOL

btw....you can remove the rear sight without any tools, and you can reinstall it without a tool, too....