I've heard mixed results about the company with them not delivering

Is this product out yet? Has anyone gotten one or are there any reviews. I believe they are only accepting pre-orders. I personally wouldn't put in a pre order with a company that has never actually made or delivered anything. As to the merits of the product. We can make some reasonable inferences (such as with respect to the trigger) but it is largely an unknown thus conclusory statements are largely speculative. Its good to see they don't think they are going to get $400 for it any more. That was just laughable.

I think it is much better looking than the other bullpup.

Yes we've seen it before, and it's just as overpriced and shitty looking now as it was the first time

Actually it appears they've lowered the price.

Hello and welcome to the Saiga 12 forum. Please do not buy that thing. It is a pipe dream and as stated above, they have been taking money for 1+ years with no product in hand let alone proof it works. With that said, you have come to the right place for all things Saiga. There are a lot of great folks (just look above) who will be more than happy to assist you through "restoring" your Saiga 12 and getting it looking and running to your tastes. You have taken the first step into a wonderful madness that is going to consume you and you will love every second of it. :super:

Again, welcome and enjoy.

P.S., don't buy that kushnapup thing. :smoke:

sent them an email a few weeks back, (just out of curiosity) personally i wouldnt dare by one until they are released and prove to be a good product. they told me . "It's already going through production, with a little luck it will be December when we start shipping."

I'll pass till they are proven at least but GL to the brave souls who are willing to preorder. To me thats about as wise as buying an AA origin receiver!!

ETA I also addressed the part about taking preorders for a long time and I was told that they started taking orders in July2010 and "anything other than that is untrue" for what its worth.

Edited by big-J

Watch this, sadion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-DLydbFQQ

Do you really want to give a ridiculous imbecile like that your hard-earned :dollar: ?

WTF. Am I hearing things, or did he disguise his voice as if he was a high ranking gang member being interviewed on "Gangland"? :lolol: Man, what a horrible way to promote a product.

I mean, seriously. Horrible music, sunglasses.....at night, trenchcoat, night shoot (when the the product has no low-light relevancy) and a weird shooting stance that makes it look like he's taking a shit. With that stance, they should call it the "Kushna-poop". :haha2:

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Like 2

Ok shooter after that I finally made myself sit through this video...lol! What a joke.

FYI he probably had to use the poop stance because the drum is too difficult to use from the shoulder.

WTF. Am I hearing things, or did he disguise his voice as if he was a high ranking gang member being interviewed on "Gangland"? :lolol: Man, what a horrible way to promote a product.

I mean, seriously. Horrible music, sunglasses.....at night, trenchcoat, night shoot (when the the product has no low-light relevancy) and a weird shooting stance that makes it look like he's taking a shit. With that stance, they should call it the "Kushna-poop". :haha2:

You know you've heard him befor...

He HAD to discuise the voice otherwise no one would be intimidated. It was a nice cameo though, maybe his career will get the shot in the arm it needed.

You know you've heard him befor...

He HAD to discuise the voice otherwise no one would be intimidated. It was a nice cameo though, maybe his career will get the shot in the arm it needed.

Wanna hear something disgusting? I heard that song on a TV show or movie or something one time. So I DL'ed it and put it on a random mix CD I made. Sometimes when I'm driving, I rock out to horrible '80s music. It's one of my character flaws. :lolol:

This guy jumped all over a fellow board member on a local shooters forum I belong to when the guy called it vaporware.

Funny though, when I asked him how many he had shipped or if he was ready to ship the question went unanswered.

I think that says it all.

I was an unfortunate one who started a post awhile ago on this also Sadion. All the trolls of forum screamed bloody murder also and alot of finger pointing began. Too bad that someone like mdarms or tromix that has a lot of credibility(at least someone who looks cooler in a trench coat) hasn't made something similar. Probably just no market to be worthwhile. It's cool looking, but not for 400 bucks and the possibility of getting screwed.