The Saiga 12 Project is finally complete...PICS INSIDE

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post some pics of my finished product (AS OF NOW.......or until the Chaos Nemesis comes out!!!). I'd like to thank everyone for all the advice and suggestions that helped me out toward my build.

2008 3 Port Saiga 12

- Drilled out Ports to 3/32

- Tromix DIY Trigger Guard and FCG

- ACE Internal Reciever Block with Folding Mechanism=

- Tromix Skeleton Stock

- Chaos Tri Rail

- Magpul AFG (Many people have mixed opinions on this product but I love it. It allows a more natural grip on the shotgun as opposed to a vertical grip)

- Surefire X200

- GEAR Sling Mount (Purchased from SKD Tactical. Great solid mounting platform for a basic sling)

- TAC 47 Auto Plug (Tuned to run Winchester Universal. This product rocks. Mine took about 1 whole turn in to tune to my gun. I dumped 2 8 Round Surefire Mags with staggered Win. Universal, OO Buck, and Brenneke Slugs with no problem. However, it is to note that the MD Arms 20 rounder takes more gas to run so I will probably retune to Federal Bulk, which has more gas, and stock up. None the less. Awesome product)

- Black Ice Coating Semi Gloss Black (I originally duracoated the gun with combat grey and was disappointed with its lack of durability when it comes to scuffs and scratches. I found Black Ice (www.blackicecoatings.com) online and it is teflon coating that is baked on. Lee over at Black Ice really took care of me. Blasting and coating all for 125 and had it done in about a week. Really great stuff. I shot about 150 rounds through the gun and the carbon just wipes off! Awesome)

Hope everyone enjoys the pics. If anyone has any questions on the mods just ask

Jason

post-23423-0-95103200-1292019953_thumb.jpg

post-23423-0-01006300-1292020034_thumb.jpg

post-23423-0-56083500-1292020061_thumb.jpg

post-23423-0-34553100-1292020096_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice looking blaster. It's got the extras that are actually effective and no BS it doesn't need. The placement on that light is nice... looks like it belongs in front of that AFG, and doesn't stick out or make itself cumbersome. The paint also looks nice and smooth.

I agree with the AFG... it's a good, natural feel. I have to get another for my S-12 because I stole that one to put on my AMD 65 rail setup.