Messed up when purchasing AMMO

I went back to walmart today after blowing through some ammo with the S12. Everything is working great btw no problems at all which is nice. Well I go to get another "Federal Bulk Pack" and I just realized my dumb self grabbed a 20GA pack which is useless to me since all I have are 12 GA shot guns. Just thought I'd rant. After installing the low brass kit from CSS I can shoot anything now! I cant wait to get my MD-20 when they ship!

I can't tell you how many times I've done that, usually I make it all the way to the check-out counter before I notice it and have to walk all the way back to the ammo desk and trade the 20 gauge for 12 gauge. What I like about bulk pack though, is that I don't have to wait 15 freakin' minutes for the damn ammo desk flunky to show up and repeatedly grab the wrong box of ammo for me until I point it out to them. I swear to God, next time I'm taking a laser pointer, but they'll probably try to catch the dot! :lolol:

• Like 3

Ha ha, that happened to me today! The clerk always automatically grabs the 20g. Im used to it so im ready to tell him "no, the 12g" like i did today

I can't tell you how many times I've done that, usually I make it all the way to the check-out counter before I notice it and have to walk all the way back to the ammo desk and trade the 20 gauge for 12 gauge. What I like about bulk pack though, is that I don't have to wait 15 freakin' minutes for the damn ammo desk flunky to show up and repeatedly grab the wrong box of ammo for me until I point it out to them. I swear to God, next time I'm taking a laser pointer, but they'll probably try to catch the dot! :lolol:

I ordered some .223 online at a killer price... ended up with 7.62x39 at an average price at the time. I KNEW I ordered .223...but I checked the invoice and everything and realized it WAS MY MISTAKE!! Oh well, it is STILL a killer price in this day and age for 7.62...Still have it...

Sure nice to see I wasnt the only one, lol. Not sure how I managed to mess it up. Sounds like most folks have to have clerks get this ammo for you heck to make matters worse its on the shelf for the taking for me and I just didnt pay attention. I guess I was more concerend with making sure I was grabbing #7 1/2 shot instead of #8 I didnt bother to look and see it was 20ga. I like the idea of just buying a saiga 20 lol but just like the other guy said about his wife mine would kill me if I even mentioned it, lol. Now what do I do with this box of 20ga I have no use for or even know anyone with a 20 ga I sure wish I could just take it back 23.00 just wasted! I sure wont make this mistake again!