Chaos Mini- TITAN for 8" SBS

People have been asking for a Chaos rail for 8" SBS for a long time, so here it is, the mini-TITAN. I have selected RedJacket as the exclusive dealers for these. We are currently running a limited production run of these for Will play around with. Enjoy!

Shorty3.jpg

Shorty2.jpg

DSC05883.jpg

• Like 3

Looks awesome, Cameron.

BTW, what's that sticking out of the magwell and when's it going to be released? :angel:

:D

Thanks, I'd love to release the 8rd. but it looks like we are backing up and going to finish the mini-drum first, but once one is in production it won't be far behind.

• Like 1

Looks awesome, Cameron.

BTW, what's that sticking out of the magwell and when's it going to be released? :angel:

:D

Thanks, I'd love to release the 8rd. but it looks like we are backing up and going to finish the mini-drum first, but once one is in production it won't be far behind.

1 of each please! biggrin.gif

see what i started.

I'd make the rail longer though Cameron, maybe cut slots all the way to the end so you can attach things on the end of the rail.

You can see my hold on the handguard naturally puts the index finger lower and allows you to attach a taclight. I went with the novatac 120 because its shorter Aprox 3in long 1.020 DIA for mounting.

IMG_0405-1.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Edited by mike123456

I will be buying one of these.

To build on what Mike said,I have had the Kross hellion rail and currently have the Kross midlength rail that he did a limited run of on my Tromix S17 and I think that the extra rail space provided by taking the rail all the way out to where the threads start on the barrel is a necessity because without that extra real estate it is hard to use the side rail for mounting a light due to it being so short.

Either way,that looks awesome and I want to be near the front of the line to get one but I hope that it is longer than the standard Hellion that Kross made.

Edited by RRice
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope everything is ok on the Chaos front. Haven't heard anything about the standard Titan in awhile either.

Everything is fine, we are working around the clock on many of our new projects, so not a lot of time to post.

What's the weight?

It just under 16oz.

Hello, Cameron

Will Will be selling them seperately, or as accessories to his guns?

Will they fit an S-17 with the welded-on HK or XS sights?

Thanks for a reply, I know you have better things to do.

Respectfully,

-guido

• 4 weeks later...