Saiga 12 300 round "low brass" dump TORTURE TEST!!&#33

For your viewing pleasure....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niaHyyUdwi4

Special thanks to....

MD Arms, TAC47, Lonestar Arms, Cobra, and all of you at saiga12.com. I am proud to be a part of this community. Enjoy!

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 14

Yikes. If you ever run out of room around your house I'll take a couple of those drums off your hands :lolol:

Believe it or not, I still have a lot of Federal. I tend to hoard things.... (continued below)

It's a good test. 009.gif

Send me a mag or drum or two?

.... like MD-20s and factory 5 round mags (that was only half of them :eek: )

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Special thanks to....

MD Arms, TAC47, Lonestar Arms, Cobra, and all of you at saiga12.com. I am proud to be a part of this community. Enjoy!

Hence fourth you shall be known as...Marvin.. :lolol:

Sweet vid man!! Nice work.

That's Martian to you, Sir. I appreciate the +1 and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hell yeah bro! LOL...torture is right with that stock. My shoulder would be hamburger.....:lolol:

Hey BTW....your gun may be over gassed.....:ph34r:

J/K!!! :super:

• Like 1

Special thanks to....

Awesome! Great vid!!!

Mike

Hell yeah bro! LOL...torture is right with that stock. My shoulder would be hamburger.....:lolol:

Hey BTW....your gun may be over gassed.....:ph34r:

J/K!!! :super:

.... or maybe I should fire some "high brass" in it, lol!

Special thanks to....

Awesome! Great vid!!!

Mike

Honestly, your early videos are what inspired me. Thank you, Sir.

Was that a TORTURE test for you or the gun.... Thanks for the share!

Both! The handguard got so hot that the screw hole got 'ovaled' a little and the handguard was loose, but it faired better than my thigh did, lol! I took a look at it, tightened the screw, and it is GTG for another 300 rounds. The thigh is still sore though....

That was a hoot! Good one.

Thank you for not playing blaring music, using superfluous fades and wipes, and generally keeping the camera still. :)

I understand. I like to keep it simple and less distracting.

Looks like quite a workout for the gun, and you. Nice test!

I had no idea that it would be that exhausting. It is nice to know that my weapon will function beyond my own physical limit :smoke:

Is it a miracle that the factory Saiga 12 cycled the Winchester and the Remington? I was speechless and in disbelief. I completely expected it to choke. BTW that was the first time that I have ever fired a factory Saiga 12. I can't wait to see if it works that well with the drums. The action feels pretty smooth, but I think it will choke.

With all the fitness craze and run on guns, you might be sitting on a gold mine. Heres an Idea, you become a Gun dealer and fitness instructor, you buy the gun and get the free work out dvd. Hey it beats sitting inside on a tread mill.

Cool video, you are correct AK reliability!

Is it a miracle that the factory Saiga 12 cycled the Winchester and the Remington? I was speechless and in disbelief. I completely expected it to choke. BTW that was the first time that I have ever fired a factory Saiga 12. I can't wait to see if it works that well with the drums. The action feels pretty smooth, but I think it will choke.

What year is the gun? I just wonder if they fixed things after '08. Mine was a "vodka special" and kinda brought a tear to my eye the first time i TRIED to fire it. It was a good bolt action out of the box. :cryss:

What year is the gun? I just wonder if they fixed things after '08. Mine was a "vodka special" and kinda brought a tear to my eye the first time i TRIED to fire it. It was a good bolt action out of the box. :cryss:

All of the '08s that I have owned needed quite a bit of work. The NIB gun in the video was an '09. I'm really happy with the fact that it runs. It feels like the lugs are locking with less resistance than '08s. MAybe I just got lucks. I'll test it with the drums soon.

That wore me out!!! Might want to tag team it on your next1000 round mag dump!!! :sick:

:killer: That was GREAT!! :up:

I considered that. It would have been a lot easier and faster after I ran out of drums if Mike would let me buy some of those doublestacks :cryss:

:smoke: Awesome video :killer:

I'm proud that you liked it. I wondered what you might say and I am pleasantly surprised.

hot damn thats sweet! thanks for the vid.

It was expensive, but fun. I shot the video at a local skeet range and it is always a big event when I come with the Saiga 12s. These weapons are good for a 'Wow' or two. I hope it inspires you.