need some ideas for a Team Saiga logo

I think we could all use some Team Saiga items, like tee shirts, hats, etc. so lets come up with. Then we can vote on the best ones. Having a Team Saiga shirt would help us find each other and add to over all comradery :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think the SAIGA logo itself is a winner...

BLACK background, RED arrow.... in a RED triangle....

Or OD and black lettering, etc...

thats just my thoughts...

:smoke:

Someone's gonna have to take one for the team, but I've got the perfect logo.....

Okay, items required:

1. S-12 fully auto w/3 8 rd mags

2. 24 1 oz slugs

3. Benelli shotgun

4. Someone with balls of steel, who isn't afraid of richochet...

5. A vice to hold the benelli in while you blow it to hell!

6. One of those computer programs where you can take a picture and put it on coffee mugs and T-shirts.

Any takers? I'll throw $20 on the Benelli

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Something that combines the Saiga Logo and something profoundly American.

ELMER FUDD with Plaid Mackinaw and Hat, holding generic cartoon longarm

caption

"Be vewey vewy kwi-et, I'm hunting bad guys....heh..heh..heh...heh

Taking even more medication than before

Griz

What would be cool is the Izhmash arrow in triangle logo in the background (the shape of the graphic being triangular) with a sihlouetted s-12 on top of it with "saiga" written up one angle and the russian spelling "caira" down the opposite angle. IMO I'll see what I can photochop up.

LOL

Or something like....

SAIGA... when JUST A 12 gauge ISNT ENOUGH....

LOL

the list could be ENDLESS!

1000th post! Woohoo!

How about this one for the Mossy and Benelli crowd at the three gun matches...

.....SAIGA 12

<Izhmash Logo>

....PUMP THIS!!

:lolol:

No, seriously though I have a design I put together for some shirts and stuff. I was going to wait, and not say anything untill I already had them in hand to sell, but maybe it would be a good idea to see how you guys like them first and get some input. I know some people who make tee shirts so I may be able to get a small run to test the waters. I'm checking on having "Team Saiga" printed on the backs. I was thinking of trying for black on white and maybe black on red. I'm still working out the details with the colors and how many I can put on there and keep them reasonably priced.

I do not have a price worked out yet.

What do ya'll think?

post-1293-1119834550_thumb.jpg

How about benelli schmenelli,

I think I live in Texas and it's hot, and if the shirt's black, I'm not buying one. Black lettering against white is good. "Pump this" is goddamn hillarious.

I think that whatever it does say should be in russian, and you should only know what the shirt is all about if you own a saiga, or if you ask. Also, if it is in Russian, the shirt should come with a pronunciation guide, so that I don't look like an idiot when someone asks me what it says.

Chris, your idea sounds good to, let's see it.

But, I really like the zombie idea.

How about everyone makes their own shirt and we all fight to the death!

I think I like the simplistic design the best: no guns displayed. It makes it more of an inside thing. Not to mention, after our fellow forum member got fired from Home Depot for talking about owning a gun, I'm hesitant to show too much by displaying it everywhere. A nice slogan and the saiga symbol I think is subtle and sleek. Perhaps the symbol on the front breast with the zombie quote on the back. Except split up the quote so it might look something as follows:

When the zombies come...

Saiga

...what's in your closet???

Just my $.02. But I like everything that's been done, if nothing else it's great to see our pride being transferred to print so we can share with the world. Have a great one all.

I think instead of saying when the zombies come I would go with something like When the dead have risen...... I think i spelled that right lol. Or When your shooting is loud enough to wake the dead........Saiga 12 to put them back in their place :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Edited by stokstad

Mudsock,

All I did was go to the link from saigashooter's post, right click his emblem, saved it and resized it, go up to the top of the webpage where it says create stuff, or whatever it said. Then uploaded his logo for the front, and made the text on the back 2000X2000 pixels and uploaded it. I'm pretty sure you could start with a different shirt, and I'll attach the text, just save it and change the color.

Okay, actually, the file for the text on the back is too big to post. Just go to whatever program you have for photo editing, and make it up. I included the logo I got from saigashooter, I resized it so it will be 4 inches. Enjoy!

post-2098-1119976623_thumb.jpg