KVAR has OEM Saiga 12 - 8 Round Mags in Stock

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is kind of funny. Folks have been bitching about 8 rd Izzy mags costing $150 and yet people bought them. People bitched because of the lack of availability of 8 rd Izzy mags and yet people stil

Yeah, THAT is not going to happen!!!   Factory or not, $130 for ONE mag is FREAKIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!!     FTS

Nobody?  

Posted Images

Rock n Lock

I just spoke with K-Var and they tell me that these fit the Russian Magwell style S-12. They say the the are planning on carrying the Rock n Lock version in the future.

K-Var just called me and said that they are indeed Rock n Lock. Guess they're a little confused today. LOL

Edited by 1911
  • Like 2

Too bad K-Var are shameless price gougers. They get them for much MUCH less. But I guess they see what some people are willing to pay for them and price them accordingly. :ded:

• Like 4

Too bad K-Var are shameless price gougers. They get them for much MUCH less. But I guess they see what some people are willing to pay for them and price them accordingly. :ded:

No argument on KVar, but I think the Russians know our market and know exactly what they will get for lots of things, not just these mags. I don't know how much KVar paid but it wouldn't surprise me if it was close to $100, Izzy could easily be gouging them first.

Z

And $17.00 shipping for 1 magazine. :unsure: That puts them at $147.00 each. I just paid $80.00 USD each (shipped) for 6 of them from a source overseas. If customs doesn't fuck me I'll be quite happy in a week or two. I'm sure K-Var has or will get plenty more of the factory 8's. They like to list a little at a time to keep demand high. They're probably sitting on a whole pallet of them. New factory S12 magwell mags are available for the price K-Var is charging for rock-n-lock... just sayin'. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I wonder if they will fit in the guns. The newer 8rd factory mags are even wider than the old ones, toward the front of the magazine. The last ones that I saw, the trunion had to be machined a bit wider up front in order to get the mags to fit in the gun.

Tony

• Like 1

I just got four new AGP's when the deal with Juggs went belly up. Would love to get one of these but I just can't justify the price.

Maybe this means they will be importable and more available in the US at a more reasonable price in the future.

Tony brings up an interesting point. Will they even fit my '08 gun? The AGP's fit perfect.

And $17.00 shipping for 1 magazine. :unsure: That puts them at $147.00 each. I just paid $80.00 USD each (shipped) for 6 of them from a source overseas. If customs doesn't fuck me I'll be quite happy in a week or two. I'm sure K-Var has or will get plenty more of the factory 8's. They like to list a little at a time to keep demand high. They're probably sitting on a whole pallet of them. New factory S12 magwell mags are available for the price K-Var is charging for rock-n-lock... just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Definitely not disagreeing about KVar lol, I'm the proud owner of an SGL31-44 and you know how that went :super:

No complaints though, at the time there was no way to be sure they would get more and for many of us the chance to get a factory 74 straight from Izzy was worth it. Lost a few bucks when the -61's came in but what the hell, in the end I got more SGL's anyway.

OTOH it's a good sign they are importing them even at that price, my feeling is that it could help drive the market down instead of up. From what I understand about some stuff going on the background getting customs to let these in at all is a big deal, really surprising actually.

Z

Price gougers? IDK, I never believed in that term. By all means, vote with your wallet. They are to expensive to me as well, but it's up to them to price them as they wish. I hope they end up being more common and the prices go down. I'll never spend more that $75 on a magazine, but some people have more money.

This is kind of funny. Folks have been bitching about 8 rd Izzy mags costing $150 and yet people bought them. People bitched because of the lack of availability of 8 rd Izzy mags and yet people still searched them out. People are still bitching about $130 Izzy 8 rd mags and yet people will buy them, Seems like a lot of folks are born to bitch. I would love to have the Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS on a few of my rifles but I can't afford the $4,000 price tag. Maybe I'll start a bitch thread about how I won't pay that! :angel:

If it's worth it to you buy it, if it ain't don't.

• Like 5

Got the email today as well. Figured the herd here would be rabid about them, but it appears that isn't the case. LOL! :dollar:

As for me, I can't justify paying that for one mag regardless of where it's made when I can get a MD Arms 20 round drum for the same or less....

2 SGM 10 rounders for $72 shipped from CSS last night was good with me.

When they are reasonably prices and in bulk here I will acquire a couple, till the. I will stick with my R&R factory 5ers and aftermarket sticks/drums.

• Like 1

That sounds a lot like being married. your brain tells you "go for it" while your fun parts is begging you not to make him be lonely. All the while it is like the wife knows what is going through your head and gives you " the look".

I really really want a couple, I just dont know why. It only holds 3 more shells than the factory5s. And you can score those from R&R, 2 for $50shipped + he throws in S12 cleaning kits :super: . So if you do the math you can pay $150shipped for 6-5rounders totaling 30 round capacity

or 130+17shipping for 1-8rounder totaling 8 rounds capacity...

or 1-MD20 for $120max+shipping?? total capacity 20 rounds. and have $20-30 left over for some ammo.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1

"Like the previous 5-round magazine, this high-capacity 8-round magazine fits perfectly to your Saiga shotgun, but offers a longer lasting shooting experience". Yeah, 2 seconds longer! Woohoo!!

Edited by StarkIndustries

"Like the previous 5-round magazine, this high-capacity 8-round magazine fits perfectly to your Saiga shotgun, but offers a longer lasting shooting experience". Yeah, 2 seconds longer! Woohoo!!

It takes you two seconds to go through three rounds??? Finger broken? :lolol:

That's taking time to draw and empty my side arm at the zombies coming up behind me. :super_man:

It takes you two seconds to go through three rounds??? Finger broken? :lolol: