new layout??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This should be in the General Discussion section. That said, I like it. I like that the -1 is gone. Neg bombing sucks and was contagious.

Wonder if we could get someone to clean up all the old outdated and useless sticky threads in all the forums. That would be nice!

what does everyone think of the new layout? i liked the old one better.

Well, My avatar is cropped to cut my business name out of my logo Not to mention it's much smaller & all my hot-links just turned to shit, so i guess I'd have to say it sucks ass that it's going to cost me time, which is money, to get everything back like it should be if I can do it at all.

Hopefully the bugs will get worked out so I don't have to go back & edit stuff to get it looking & working right.

• Like 2

Well, My avatar is cropped to cut my business name out of my logo Not to mention it's much smaller & all my hot-links just turned to shit, so i guess I'd have to say it sucks ass that it's going to cost me time, which is money, to get everything back like it should be if I can do it at all.

Hopefully the bugs will get worked out so I don't have to go back & edit stuff to get it looking & working right.

i already figured out how to fix that stuff. click the destroyed post to edit it, go to the edit screen and immidiatly repost it. the content comes back correctly.

i already figured out how to fix that stuff. click the destroyed post to edit it, go to the edit screen and immidiatly repost it. the content comes back correctly.

I've been advertising for a while now.

I have a LOT of posts with hotlinks.

what does everyone think of the new layout? i liked the old one better.

Man ...I'm glad that you mention the forum had a new layout.

For a minute there I thought the acid I dropped back in the early 80's had come back to haunt me.

• Like 2

What hot links are you reffering to? Could you show me an example or a post where it does not work?

I didn't like the old one when it was new but it grew on me pretty fast. I think it's like rearranging the furniture. It feels strange at first but you just have to stub your toe on the coffee table a couple times and learn where everything is at and it becomes second nature.

What hot links are you reffering to? Could you show me an example or a post where it does not work?

Those seem to now work.

I checked some ads & a recent post that I did reviewing CSS's performance puc (I like to hot-link to products I'm speaking of) & they had turned to text.

They're now back to normal.

Avatar just went back to displaying my business name, on my profile, but doesn't seem to have on the forum posts.

Thanks.

Hopefully all the bugs will be worked out in a couple days.

I'll wait to change things until changes calm down.

Sorry to come off as perturbed, Upon initial inspection it looked like I had a lot of work to do.

I do like the new absence of ability for trolls to neg bomb.

Good move IMHO.

When people abused that feature it could lead to members thinking the person was untrustworthy to do business with which would be unfortunate if the poster had been neg-bombed by people with simply differing political views which was usually the case.

• Like 1

My issue isnt really with the functionality....its the appearance of the old that I prefer

Although it was nice to just place the cursor over the topic in the WTB section and be able to read without opening

Edited by Saiga Power

As someone who weathered the occasional senseless "neg bombing"

seems this has happened to me, I honestly have no clue why I have a -2 rep. So the rating systems completely gone? I'm wondering if I'll be stuck with -2 rating forever? Other than that I don't mind the new layout too bad, although I can't figure out how to change my avatar that's kinda weird.

• Like 1