The Obama gang: having 7 days of food in your home makes you a terrori

Damn, I wish I could take all my shit and move to Honduras or somewhere the fuck away from this shithole of a country...

More power to ya brother -- we need people who are going to fight for it, not run away from it...

Enjoy your last waltz on the deck of the Titanic brother. Anyone who thinks the ship can still be saved is too drunk to know it's already on it's way down....

• Like 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

The 7 days food thing is just weird.. My wife goes to the grocery store 1 time per week.. that's food for........7 days!

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of

Posted Images

iarneau, I admire your confidence in our political system. It's one I no longer share. While I agree that contacting our collective representatives might help forestall this particular bill, it's merely a drop in the ocean compared to what has already gone down and is currently being planned against us. Did you miss the link I posted to the story about the government already building and preparing to staff detainment camps throughout the USA? What will bring this kind of treason to a halt? My vote? Nah, the ballot box method is broken beyond repair...

Edited by Jpanzer

I agree, your House Representatives know they have to do as the majority wants or they won't be re-elected.

Look 5 posts above, I posted the links to find your Representavtive and their phone number so we can call them and tell them our opinion.

Already did it. Thanks for the links!

Jpanzer, ya I saw that one, hard to believe no one said "wait a minute isn't this probably how concentration camps started?" I don't know how much faith I have in it, some, for now it is the best, really the only thing I can think of to do.

No problem Donkeyshins, I don't know that it will work, in fact I doubt it will but I'll at least try.

Enjoy your last waltz on the deck of the Titanic brother. Anyone who thinks the ship can still be saved is too drunk to know it's already on it's way down....

It's something that is part of me - "Duty Honor Country". Even if this great country does go down like the Titanic, I will still try to save others. There are those that run from a battle and those that run to the sound of the guns. America needs the latter.

• Like 3

This is 1867 is Bad call your representative and get them to vote it down. If we dont rid of this our civil liberties are gone! Who will want to speak against the Gov if you can be detained indefinately with out trial or charge. It basically takes away your right to free speech, right to a fair and speedy trial..... This bill is a bill of rights eliminator . Dont sit and watch them take our liberties under the guise of terrorism protection.

World Wars are what happened twice last century as a result of global economic downturns and stupid political decisions. We're about due for the 21st century's first.

Yep, and we want to fuck with Iran way behind the powercurve as Russia and China already have their asses in their court. We should have released the leash on Israel a long time ago.

• Like 1

World Wars are what happened twice last century as a result of global economic downturns and stupid political decisions. We're about due for the 21st century's first.

Yep, and we want to fuck with Iran way behind the powercurve as Russia and China already have their asses in their court. We should have released the leash on Israel a long time ago.

Not gonna happen MT. Israel is trying to goad us into it. Check out this link:

http://buchanan.org/blog/return-of-the-war-party-4946

Quit questioning the Patriot act! Give up your freedoms willingly in the name of freedom, or the communists, I mean the Satanists, I mean the Homo-sexuals, I mean the hippies, I mean the colored people, I mean the Jews, I mean the women voting, I mean people cooperating, I mean the terrorists, I mean what ever the flavor of the day that scares you will kill you!

Who are we to question our government? We couldn't give Bush enough power. Idiots!

We couldn't give Bush enough power. Idiots!

Easy to forget history...

To bring those either too young or angry to remember up to speed -- right after 9-11-01 were some crazy scary kneejerk times. We immediatly invaded Afghanistan and did not know what threats were imminent. The Patriot Act was voted in by both demos and repubs because we were all so paranoid about what was coming around the bend. For good or bad that was the way it was.

Now if you want to talk about idiocy, bring up those who voted Obama into office...

I rest my case...

• Like 2

Honestly?

I'm voting Ron Paul.... OR Obama and the democrat ticket down to dog catcher.

We are headed for a cliff. Hit the brakes and try to stop (By voting for Paul) Or re-elect Obama and let him own the destruction and hasten it's arrival.

It does no good to elect some jerkoff big gov republican like Newt Romney just so he can do nothing substantially different than Obama, and get "Republican Free market capitalism" blamed for the nearly inevitable crash, or worse, continued stagflation.

To quote Ron White "Take it down! Aim for somethin' hard 'cause I don't want to limp away from this piece of shit."

Or to put it better... Rather than limp dysfunction along, a good cleansing crash and rebuild would be preferred.

• Like 2

The movement to restore the Constitution is the largest, best armed, and easiest sell to the American people...

If we crash, it will be a vindication of everything Celente, Schiff, Paul (Ron and Rand), and many of us have been saying. The likelyhood of these theories... the Tea Party sentiment before Bachmann and crew killed it with their idiotic Bible thumping gay bashing crap... would be the force restructuring is VERY high.

Restoration of the Constitution is the important part... Ron Paul would do it... or the American People will after a collapse... I prefer Paul, but will take either.

Honestly?

I'm voting Ron Paul.... OR Obama and the democrat ticket down to dog catcher.

We are headed for a cliff. Hit the brakes and try to stop (By voting for Paul) Or re-elect Obama and let him own the destruction and hasten it's arrival.

It does no good to elect some jerkoff big gov republican like Newt Romney just so he can do nothing substantially different than Obama, and get "Republican Free market capitalism" blamed for the nearly inevitable crash, or worse, continued stagflation.

To quote Ron White "Take it down! Aim for somethin' hard 'cause I don't want to limp away from this piece of shit."

Or to put it better... Rather than limp dysfunction along, a good cleansing crash and rebuild would be preferred.

I like this post, but I don't think I am going to vote.

Money is seems to be more valuable to these guys than my vote

I would vote Ron Paul in a heartbeat.

As Pat Buchannan pointed out in his article, Gingrich is already champing at the bit to appoint John Bolton Sec. of State, and that guy is a bona-fide fucking loon in my eyes. Romney has surrounded himself with the neocon refugees from the old Bush cabal, and if either of these guys get elected another needless war abroad will be fought.

The real war needs to be fought HERE, in the USA. A war to restore Constitutional rights, close down the sieve that is our border with Mexico, and bring some sanity back to what it means to be an American...

• Like 2

I'd like to see Ron Paul run as a 3rd party candidate. I don't think he's got the in with the Repub old gaurd (old money), to get their support as a candidate. To me that makes him an even more attractive candidate. This 2 party system is broken. I think a guy like Paul might be able to pull off a 3rd party win.

Ron Paul is the only one who beats Obama in a head to head poll. Because just like Regan.... Ron Paul attracts Constitutional Democrats who won't vote for neocons like "Newt Romney."

The media is in full court press mode for Newt... so is Rish... so is the RNC in many ways. They want Romney or Newt.... they protect the money machine. Paul will burn the playhouse down and they know it.

• Like 2

Hi, my name is ChileRelleno, I'm a Mormon (no shit), I follow church/religious doctrine and have extensive food storage.

I fully understand and believe that my Government probably considers me a possible Domestic Terrorist, for this and other reasons, e.g. being a known Firearms/Ammo Owner.

They better come ready to party, because I am, and trying to take my food/firearms constitutes a immediate and dire threat to my family's health and safety, and I will defend it.

• Like 2

As Pat Buchannan pointed out in his article, Gingrich is already champing at the bit to appoint John Bolton Sec. of State, and that guy is a bona-fide fucking loon in my eyes.

How do you figure that? Are we talking about the same John Bolton here? :unsure:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, he's probably one of the few (besides Ron Paul himself) who still understands the true intent of the Constitution of the United States of America in the political arena right now.

After all, he told the United Nations to go take a flying f**k when they tried re-interpertating the 2nd Amendment to their scewed vision of what it means. That's props right there in my book for him. :up:

Nothing new. This is what happens when the People hand over all of their responsibilities to an obviously corrupt government and legal system.

Anyone still serving the government needs to be placed on a list for the People to sequester and punish. Remember Nuremberg. Your "citizenship" will not save you from justice.

"When policemen break the law, there is no law. Just a fight for survival." -- Billy Jack Haynes

The seven days of food thing is ridiculous. Everything else seems politically motivated (guns, ammo) or just plain confusing (missing fingers?!?!). But seven days of food is so relative and pretty much writes EVERYBODY into the pool of suspects.

Antigun has been around for ages...but the food thing is anti-anybody-with-a-fridge.

Thats the point.

The PTB want laws so general that at any moment they can 'lawfully' come down upon anyone they want to come down on. They may not be coming after you for what theyre 'officially' getting you for, but the point is that they're able to officially get you at any moment they feel necessary for them to get you

Its well beyond protecting citizens at this point. Its about protecting 'The Agenda' from averaged law abiding citizens (who's rights are being taken away due to the agenda) while the PTB piece together what they believe to be a better world future. The PTB have always thought that its necessary to do harmful things now in order to create something better for the future. Thats what war is for. Its the way its been done for hundreds of years (nothing new).

Its sad

• Like 1