the return of the $499 saiga 12s

Was cruising on the interwebs and was on classic arms site. They are now advertising saiga 12s for $499. Is that the new norm for pricing? I've been busy with work and haven't really kept up with anything saiga related for awhile. Can somebody clue me in. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

I can't see a thing other than grendelz's avi ...heaven.

Man… I've been staring at his avatar for about three minutes, and the good news of saiga's for $499 took a lot longer to process and did not have the desired effect that it should've had… I guess it is hard to mix "good" with "gooooood"...

big_smile.gif

I'm kinda glad that I didn't buy when the prices went KKKKKKKKKKKKKKRAZZY! On one of the other forums I visit, I'm still seeing guys trying to sell $999.00 saigas on the for sale section. One guy has a custom built (to his specs) T6 tapco stock saiga 12 for 1300 dollars. yes dollars, not pesos.

Paid 600 for mine last summer when they were hard to find and had to wait a few weeks for the back order.

got it running myself with very little work it now eats everything and I mean everything.

Gonna send out a few form 1's this winter and chop it to 12 inches (myself) SBR the UZI and the AR15 also.

I'll start the conversion on the S12 while I await the 5 to 6 month approval for the F1 SBS.

And yes this is by far the BEST site for avatars I've ever seen!

I would love to get my hands on another Saiga 12 but i would rather wait until the Kushnapup stock comes out (if it ever comes out) and install that bad boy on it.

You could always do what I did, I bought my first S-12 in '08 and basically forgot that I had the thing until '10... Then, at the beginning of this year I convinced the wife that we should buy another one and turn a bit of profit on the old one. I upgraded, (got the extended barrel hood) made a bit of money, and ended up with a blank canvas that was only waiting until I got this year's bonus...

If I were going to buy again I'd do it now.

• 3 weeks later...

so anyone know of anywherre i can get em for 499 at? centerfire and classic aer up to 550. thanks! wife got a new car, so my terms were i get to buy 3 saigas!!

also any info on where i could find the 410 model for 300 would be appreciate as well, pm, or email me at my username at gmail.com....thanks!!!

those legions look mighty sexy, but i would rather have 3 for the price o one..thanks!!

so anyone know of anywherre i can get em for 499 at? centerfire and classic aer up to 550. thanks! wife got a new car, so my terms were i get to buy 3 saigas!!

also any info on where i could find the 410 model for 300 would be appreciate as well, pm, or email me at my username at gmail.com....thanks!!!

those legions look mighty sexy, but i would rather have 3 for the price o one..thanks!!

Outstanding bargaining skills!

Of course you should have more than 1 Saiga Having 2 S12s is fine. But why limit yourself to a S12. There are many other Saigas that are worth your intrest. .308,,,, 223,,, 7.62 x39,,, 30-06

You can pick up a 7.62x 39 for a little over half what a S12 costs and spend the rest on ammo. Yeah! We are having fun now!

Of course you need two (at least). That way when you SBS one or more, you have one or more non-SBS that aren't on the record somewhere in a database ;). Also, I don't mind knocking off 100 bucks for not having a side rail, if I had a rivet squeezer I'd have removed mine by now. My finished product I have in mind has a TWS fitted to it and a section of rail welded to the top of the gas block. Flip up irons and an RMR mounted forward on the TWS. The problem is that I've converted my self and had Pauly polish the bolt, and now no one want's to take her in for her barrel chopping... I should have done more research 'fore I dove in to the work, but I was too excited to get started. Now it looks like I have to buy a new one and leave it stock to get my shorty hahaha