Some of them are obviously borrowed, since there's very few ways he could own them (the new FA's). Otherwise, he may own a lot of them. The semi's, anyway. I heard he makes mega money off that YouTube channel. In a thread about him on another forum, someone brought up how his (the poster's) brother-in-law had a YouTube channel for reviewing cars or something. He made $5k-$9k a month, just from the channel alone, depending on views. FPSRussia has tons of views on his channel. I'd assume he can afford pretty much any toy he wanted. (You see the one where he bought a new G21 to torture test, and proceeded to blow it up....literaly?)

He's from Georgia and his real name is Kyle Myers. He used to post video game videos under the name FPSKyle.

was closer to an APC rather than a tank. but funny anyways lol

Has anyone seen the flame thrower video? lmao! I wonder how bad he burned himself with that. I shouldnt laugh when some one is injured but he played it off like his hand wasnt on fire. But you know it was hot as shit.

Edited by Chevyman097

He is advertisement. The manufacturers probably think he sells more gear than future weapons, since he is hawking what he actually likes to the video game crowd, versus talking up whatever DOD is committed to. Plus he doesn't take himself seriously.

Honestly... I'd use him if I could.

Great way to sell product, or get people interested in firearms in general.... I find future weapons annoying, its like watching someone at Disney who audibly analyzes every detail of a ride with a deep serious voice.

He may not encourage safety to the greatest degree, but overall he makes for an enjoyable video while I wait for the invoices to print.

• Like 1

Wish I could drive a tank to McDonalds. I dont care if they are rentals or not, he is still dropping some serious cash on renting and ammo. Wonder where his money comes from. No way Youtube pays that well.

Are you kidding me? Sponsored YouTube channel owners can literally live off of their YouTube income.........and live well.

was closer to an APC rather than a tank. but funny anyways lol

Has anyone seen the flame thrower video? lmao! I wonder how bad he burned himself with that. I shouldnt laugh when some one is injured but he played it off like his hand wasnt on fire. But you know it was hot as shit.

Yeah, I saw it where he was throwing flames into the air and the liquid got on his hand. I like the part where he flamed the Pig and then ate some of it. Me and the kids love to watch his videos, they are funny. I like the one where he shot his X Box with two Kimbers.