Trouble ejecting bullets, HELP!!!

And now your the victim?

You're...

Just sayin'...bad_smile.gif

You never answered my questions bro. I tried to help but can't without information.

And I'm on facebook already. I just totally ripped someone's ass about the Occupy movement's illogical arguments...

Got it fixed..and dam you caged! Always keeping us on our toes lol..

I figured you'd like that!

Edited by Caged

Sorry I'm late. This thread was obviously opened by someone who thinks he's unique enough to want old information repeated especially for him, and served on a silver platter. Maybe even read to him. Special.

Where's that - button?

• Like 7

Got it fixed..and dam you caged! Always keeping us on our toes lol..

it's "damn"

...just sayin'

sorry. i couldn't resist.

no offense snafu. if my fng status doesn't allow me to join the fun, i'll retract.

I don't think that with a weapon that beautiful, you could be an fng...

• Like 1

Stop putting bullets in your shotgun. Use shotgun shells.

Sorted.

Cmon guy i need help not smart assed comments. sleep.png

Trolllllll. GTFO

When a smartass addresses a dumbass, these things happen.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 1

Fact: When you react to a humorous poke by getting pissy, it means you have a vagina.

It's okay to have a vagina. We had a rockin' tits thread a few weeks ago, it's about time for a pussy thread.

On a slightly less facetious note: Lots of people here are glad to help. Personally, I'm more inclined to help people who aren't retarded. If you sound like you came from a warm spot in the gene pool, well, it's more entertaining to make a sarcastic comment and wander off than spend any amount of effort assisting someone who probably shouldn't reproduce.

Some people are nice enough to ignore your inability to communicate and your medically necessary helmet. Good luck, and when the inevitable negligent discharge occurs, make sure it's not aimed at anything important - I hear cleaning a loaded shotgun with the muzzle resting on your junk is not as bad an idea as them interlectual types done told ya.

Edited by Shandlanos

You know what stinks about this thread? The OP actually asked a question in one of his later posts about how his bolt sticks about a 1/4" before it fully seats into the carrier. Mine does the same thing and part of me hoped somone would throw out some thoughts but by that point he had pissed off so many people with his crummy attitude it was overlooked.

• Like 1

Rooskibar one of the more experienced guys will chime in with more info but that sounds like it could be a polish/reprofiling issue. Lots of posts on here about friction reduction. I had Cobra work on mine. There are also instructions on how to do it yourself if desired.

You know what stinks about this thread? The OP actually asked a question in one of his later posts about how his bolt sticks about a 1/4" before it fully seats into the carrier. Mine does the same thing and part of me hoped somone would throw out some thoughts but by that point he had pissed off so many people with his crummy attitude it was overlooked.

You can't bite the hand that feeds you..... As soon as I saw the "trouble ejecting bullets" part of the title I figured we were in for a treat.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Ive read the how tos and been working on my bolt on and off and just can't seem to smooth out that last little "notch". It's better but I started getting a little worried about the amount of material coming off the edges.

Once Pauly gets caught up I'll likely just send it to him and get it don't right.

Rooskibar~ That is very well covered here in many, many threads. Check the bolt polish thread. See Caged's above post. Long story short, It is normal. Although my gun no longer does that, I guess it is because I have shot it a lot. (It used toO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFhZ2rx51E

• 3 weeks later...

That's normal, it's the ejector climbing the ramp, sorry, I didn't see that...

I started to say, I have yet to meet a Saiga shotty that didn't do that out of the box.

And for the OP...this is the microwave society...gotta have it now, without doing anything to earn it. Course, I remember being a newbie myself, course, I read EVERYTHING that was stickied, figuring that any info I could glean from others efforts was worth getting. If I wasn't having that particular problem, I might later on, and I happen to be a information junkie....no such thing as knowing too much about a subject that I'm interested in. AFTER I had read everything I could, and then ran across a problem, THEN I would ask. Nothing wrong with asking , just don't show your ignorance on the basics of firearms while doing it.

Pyro, watch the video other members posted above. Before you do that, you can go get 100 rounds of good ammunition and fire the hell out of your shotgun. Make sure your weapon is clean before you start. Considering your terminology, your weapon is probably pretty dirty in areas you never thought to check. Make sure your gas system is cleaned out. If you don't know how to clean an AK, check on this site for full details. Look around and do a little work on your own and pull your head out of your ass. This site is a priceless network of firearms enthusiasts that will bust your balls for calling a shell a bullet and a mag a clip. Get over yourself asshole.

Have a great day and welcome to the nut house!

Sorry I'm late. This thread was obviously opened by someone who thinks he's unique enough to want old information repeated especially for him, and served on a silver platter. Maybe even read to him. Special.

Where's that - button?

i think i started a thread about this a couple years ago.......................................................lol they never learn.