Why have alot of the recent discussions on the current political agenda been removed? Isn't this the section where any discussion is welcome? Members were just voicing opinions on the nations current situation. Why does this offend or scare you so much to have them removed? I'm actually shocked you let the member post the thread with the title AFRO Engineered in the title. I'm betting the member didn't mean any racist intentions or ill feelings towards a particular race. But this is just as inflamatory as the actual news reports you removed. Enjoy what FREEDOM you have while you have it.

Edited by Guns Are Great

There is a "political section" here. Maybe the other posts got moved there? Otherwise, while this is a general discussion there is a specific subsection for politics here. I almost never go in there and pretty much stopped coming here all together since the politics spilled into General Discussion

What Arik said...

Usually political discussions are STARTED in the general and then moved to political where they should have been to begin with.

SURE this is the ANY TOPIC is welcome here... but that also is going with the logic that its pretty much any OTHER topic that doesnt already have a specific section... :up:

:smoke:

Why have alot of the recent discussions on the current political agenda been removed? Isn't this the section where any discussion is welcome? Members were just voicing opinions on the nations current situation. Why does this offend or scare you so much to have them removed? I'm actually shocked you let the member post the thread with the title AFRO Engineered in the title. I'm betting the member didn't mean any racist intentions or ill feelings towards a particular race. But this is just as inflamatory as the actual news reports you removed. Enjoy what FREEDOM you have while you have it.

Maybe the guy who used that term is black. I don't know, just sayin'. Seems like a dumb thing for a white guy to say, though.

There is a "political section" here. Maybe the other posts got moved there? Otherwise, while this is a general discussion there is a specific subsection for politics here. I almost never go in there and pretty much stopped coming here all together since the politics spilled into General Discussion

I guess I will check it out! Thanks for the heads up. I really only noticed this forum recently. I actually never really visited any of the others except the Saiga 12 forum until recently. I guess I should scroll up and down the page more! I could also think some of them through alittle more also! It's just that I like to learn what people from all over the nation think about the direction we are heading. You don't really get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from any of the media. I would rather hear your opinions than some over paid joker on the news or the other yappy shows.

big_smile.gif

Edited by Guns Are Great

They were moved to the political forum. But that forum is password protected, which for the life of me makes absolutely NO sense. It ought to be moved up in the forum listing too, instead of buried at the bottom of the page.

I don't know about yall, but even liking guns as much as I do, I can't discuss the things all the damn time. I enjoy reading folks different views and contributing to the discussion here. In fact I kinda looked forward to checking the board for new posts on current topics.

After all, I can only read about how to load on a closed bolt or $5 euro slugs a couple of hundred times before I want to puke...016.gif

• Like 7

What, you wanna personal notification if threads are moved?

How about you key punch the doggone password into political and see it in the feed along with all the other updated topics..

the amount of butthurt and sense of entitlement on this forum is astounding sometimes!

Threads are STILL here, you STILL can talk about stuff.

There are SOME things the forum OWNER don't want in the regular feed.

Apparently, no one gives a shit about HIS right to run HIS board the way he wishes...

All ya gotta do is keypunch the little password and it will all pop up in your feed..

Threads are STILL here & you STILL can talk about stuff. your browser should REMEMBER it as long as you don't clear cookies..

This is a COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE! YOU HAVE NO 1st Amendment rights here... Still we try to make accommodations for ALL.

Ya can't make ALL the people Happy ALL the time...

stop the whining.... people acting all jilted or like there "Rights" have been trampled because a thread got MOVED... "get real", people...

Wow. Didn't see that one comin jug. All I offered was simple courtesy notification. You are being a douche reacting the way you have. Sorry if you woke up the side of grumpy today. I'd be happy to offer you a hug cause it sounds like you're the one that's ass hurt by you're response.

• Like 1

Other boards lock threads and state they have been moved to the appropriate forum. Apparently that technical expertise is lost on at least one of the mods here....I guess if it can't be screen printed it can't be done eh?

It's because I'm a Bad Man...

I'll simplify.. No, you can't have a notification...

& I'd like to know what this has any fucking thing to do at all with screen printing?

Oh, you are just being a dick! I get it...

ETA, Makc don't want the links.. he just want's the thread moved.

I could put that on a shirt for ya if ya like.. Hell, Ill even print it backwards so you can read it in the mirror!

I didn't realize you all moved threads. I thought when they were gone from original post forum they were deleted.

I also didn't think rights were trampled. I just figured the mods were either Obama supporters or just trying to remove a controversial conversation before it got too crazy.

• Like 2

It's hard to complain about the mods/rules when it's a free forum. Kinda like people complaining about facebook rules. It's free so I just take it for what it is. Mods are spending their time for us to BS about guns, politics and other random stuff, for which I'm thankful.

• Like 2

This forum is very lenient compared to some where you inadvertently say the wrong thing and you get banned.

We are all adults and should behave as such and when things get heated, we just continue our discussions in another area.

Fuck yeah!

• Like 4

Sorry if I let it get under my skin... It can be like "Groundhogs" day around here sometimes..

I hear you there. I moderate on a preparedness forum, and used to moderate on a Mopar forum. Some days you want to ban the entire membership, and others you wish someone would ban you so you didn't have to deal with the bullshit. haha.gif

Besides....you think AR vs AK is bad, try Ford/Chevy vs Mopar.

• Like 1

Sounds like somebody's wife didn't like the new pinball machine........................

people no longer listen to "Civility".. everything is a conspiracy (Including thread moving!).

people are LOOKING for confrontation..

(Ex. a person gets banned for conducting buisness on a professional level only after blowing off Makc and you get a bunch of threads on the unfairness along with personal threats regardless if YOU are the one who took action or not)

dealing in absolutes is the most efficient solution.

ETA: end of the day, no bans, no suspensions.. just a Mod being an asshole and the board runs as it should...

I get the Machine on Thursday... she don't know yet..

Do your own thing Drew and don't worry about the fidgets. Shut the board down for a couple of days and come back with an announcement that the MD double stack 12 is now available. If folks want to gripe, give them a VERY good reason. LOL Hope all is well and you maintain your sanity with the B.S. that is rampant.