27 members have voted

1. 1. Which 9mm?

• Hk USP 9mm
    • CZ75B polished stainless
    • M&P 9mm
    • PPQ 9mm

Hello

Don't know what you aimiing to use it for, but if it's C/C the S&W Shield looks hard to beat. Hard to find, too.

-guido

God Loves Liberty"

I actually bought the m&p9 compact over the sheild not even a month ago, so I have my compact done, I just would like to have a full size.

I do really like the m&p9c but it is extremely lacking in accuracy, I'm used a max of 1inch Off hand at 25 yards. But other then that the gun is amazing.

PPQ or the CZ. I just got a PPQ not too long ago and it has the best trigger on it of any of the 9mm's I've shot, which is alot. I really like that CZ though but you really can't compare the two. One is a striker fired polymer gun, the other a DA/SA all steel. The PPQ is VERY accurate as well and the ergonomics are fantastic. By far my favorite 9 I've ever owned.

of the ones listed, id go with the HK. it will have better resale value down the road if you ever decide to part ways with it, plus im a fan of the ergonomics on the HK guns, but would rather take a P30 over the USP in 9mm. all the pistols you listed are good. im partial to my glocks and sigs, and was an HK owner for a while until recently. either one you pick should make a nice pistol.

• 3 weeks later...

From all available 9mms, go with .45. Just sayin.

Since he seemed to have his heart set on 9mm (not my first choice) I was trying to steer him to the best.

In the nightstand to my left is a 45. In the nightstand to my right is another 45. 4 more in the safe. I guess that makes you the preacher and me the choir. wink.png

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • 1 month later...

I would personally go for a Sig P226...mine has NEVER jammed, FTF, FTE, stove pipe, NOTHING! I have 99% complete trust in this pistol and the only thing holding it back from being 100% is the fact that its semi-auto. I have over 3000 round just FYI.

Next on my list is my HK USP9 full size. Again...never done me wrong but I have only 800-1000 rounds through this one so I have no solid evidence that she is 99% yet.

Just my .02

Gunny

Honestly, they are all pretty good. However I have only owned the Hk. Its would be my choice. I think you need to decide whats best for you. Trust your instincts. Which one are you leaning towards? Which one feels best/most natural point of aim for you?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

OKAY, My friends new Kahr PM9 is sweet and I like the engineering that lowers the barrel. I've also shot the 1911 style Sig P238. One of the few guns I've shot only one mag then went to investigate the price. I learned there is a 9mm variant: Sig P938, with rosewood grips, has my eye. That 238 is fast and accurate with the 8lb trigger.

• 2 months later...