Practically covered in tattoos, but no stickers on my Rigs. I have made some funny stickers, yet they never make it onto my bumpers.

Some of the ones I came up with are "Jesus Loves You, but he thinks you drive like a jerk", "Trust Jesus, but don't lend him money" and the classic "Hang up and Drive" printed backwads to be put on the front of your Rig, so folks on the phone can see it in their mirror when you honk the horn to get them to GO at the green light.

Well I had a US flag and NRA sticker (even though I despise the NRA, been meaning to take that off) on my Jeep hard top. Hard top was stored in my back yard for the summer, and about a month ago I was mowing my lawn. Heard a "pop" as I walked past the hard top, as the lawn mower had thrown a rock right into the back window. No more stickers for me.

I think I will probably put an Izhmash or Cugir armory sticker on it when I get a replacement window on before fall rolls around.

Wouldn't it give Mass/NY/NJ cops probable cause to search your vehicle because you might have guns, ammo, or components in there?

This is why I don't have any. Just the same if you had a Pot Leaf sticker they would be looking for drugs.

Malodave

Edited by MaloDave

My laptop is my gun-sticker canvas, for right now. I still have the big Izhmash sticker from Pauly, but I'm saving it for when I get a "nice" vehicle. Don't want to waste it on my current one.

Pretty much no one will know what the hell it is, so I'm not worried about the possible negative repercussions of putting gun-related stuff on my car.

• Like 1

I have no issues with stickers, except the the stick figure families.

I DESPISE those stickers! When I see them, I immediately crank some metal and give the driver the "death glare."

Never a big fan of them, but in looking for gun versions I found this one:

51D5FtkctPL._SS500_.jpg

That might actually be worthy...

• Like 6

Wouldn't it give Mass/NY/NJ cops probable cause to search your vehicle because you might have guns, ammo, or components in there?

This is why I don't have any. Just the same if you had a Pot Leaf sticker they would be looking for drugs.

Malodave

I have a couple discrete LE window decals along with NRA, a Deer head, and the IZHMASH decal and a "National Junior Honor Society" (daughter's) in my back window. It's never given cause for my truck to get searched in NY. Of course, I usually do that myself.

P1040519.jpg

I'd love to sport an Izhmash logo on my car but they dont appear to be as easy to come by these days, at least through a forum and google search

This guy will make one or however many you want in different colors and a smaller size. He's away til the 21rst though but if you message him he'll work with you. To my knowledge no vendors offer these.

http://www.ebay.com/...RS:1123&vxp=mtr

• Like 1

I have no issues with stickers, except the the stick figure families.

I DESPISE those stickers! When I see them, I immediately crank some metal and give the driver the "death glare."

Never a big fan of them, but in looking for gun versions I found this one:

51D5FtkctPL._SS500_.jpg

That might actually be worthy...

That's funny.