What does everybody who watches tv like to watch?

I know this may sound nerdy, but due to the amount of negativity, violence, and actual conflict in the real world I would much rather watch cartoons. My take on it is why watch more drama, and corruption? I find cartoons to be relaxing, and good wholesome fun that will put a smile on my face. I find myself watchin' shows like 'Walking Dead', and 'River Monsters' too. What do you guys like to watch?

My usual list of shows I watch:

Ultimate Spiderman

Walking Dead

River Monsters

Avengers (EMH)

Young Justice

Supernatural

Myth Busters

Storage Wars

Naruto

Future Weapons

Fox News

King of the Hill

Futurama

Dual Survivors

In addition to several of the shows you mentioned, my wife and I enjoy Justified and Fringe. Falling Skies has been just interesting enough for me to keep giving it one more episode. All of these would benefit from watching previous seasons before jumping in. At the risk of revealing too much, I used to watch cartoons The Amazing World of Gumball and Adventure Time (some episodes are better than others). My wife also enjoys Food Network but that is not for everyone...

• Like 1

In addition to several of the shows you mentioned, my wife and I enjoy Justified and Fringe. Falling Skies has been just interesting enough for me to keep giving it one more episode. All of these would benefit from watching previous seasons before jumping in. At the risk of revealing too much, I used to watch cartoons The Amazing World of Gumball and Adventure Time (some episodes are better than others). My wife also enjoys Food Network but that is not for everyone...

My wife and I watch Adventure time, and Regular Show. She likes cupcake wars, I would rather watch something with people making steak, or something.

• Like 1

TrueTV\World's Dumbest is fascinating at first but then after 10 or so minutes I am pretty depressed by those people (Lizard Lick of Lizard Lick Towing is not too far from my house). Of course I DVR everything these days which helps. Based on your avatar, you may want to check out the Young Justice cartoon. (Dad - your avatar speaks for itself)

the narrators voices on worlds dumbasses and those shows make me want to commit ritualistic suicide with a butter knife, and reality tv as a whole. I do have a few reality tv guilty pleasures though.

I just hate the rererererecapping they do, just play the effing show, I don't need a 2 min synopsis before and after ever ad. I guess everyone in the country is assumed to have the memory and retention of a rock?

I'm going to use my coworkers scale of tv show watchability heh

Adventure Time is amazing

Leverage meh

Burn Notice so so

Royal Pains, total mehhhhhh now

SouthLand, can't get enough of

White Collar, dig it

Fringe, love it

Flash Point, really dig this

Falling Skies, it goes from wooo, to meh alot

I tolerate pawn stars some, and some of those trash/treasure shows

need to watch Breaking Bad, justified, and Jericho

In no particular order

Braking Bad

Dexter

Southland (love it hope they dont take it off)

NCIS/LA

Fringe (untill they moved it to Fridays)

Walking Dead

1000 ways to die

Worlds Dumbest

Boardwalk Empire (love it)

Homeland

Family Guy (hilarious)

Edited by Arik

1000 ways to die=awesome show!

Yes it is! I dont get to see it all the time but its awesome. Especially the ones about terrorists. Like the Afghan sniper who killed himself with a long distance shot. Or the two Iraqi guys who made a bomb connected to a cell phone and set the time but forgot that it was daylight savings!!! Lol hilarious!!!

I can't believe nobody mentioned UFC. Not really a show but its on regularly.

Robot Chicken

American Dad

Family Guy

Shark Wranglers

River Monsters

Triggers

Dual Survival

Man vs Wild

The Colony

Future Weapons

Mega Disasters

Swamp People

Life After People

Walking Dead

From the length of this list I watch to much damn tv. Time to revisit some physical activities. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who needs to spend less time in front of the TV.

Well, we had the crap cable tv shut off about two years ago, put up an antennae that I built out of clothes hangers and a 2x4, we get about five channels in. METV, watch some good old Rifleman, Perry Mason, Mayberry RFD and the like, long as the wife gets her Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men, we're good. I got Netflix and my son has a Hulu Plus account so we share those, wife and I watched all the seasons of Reaper, My name is Earl, Xena, good stuff. At least I'm not paying $60 a month for three channels that I watch and 50 that I don't.

• Like 2

To quote the TruTV website:

Get Ready to Lock and Load

truTV is about to take a very different look at the pawn business in this all-new series! Go behind the scenes at Guns Plus, a unique pawn store in Fort Bragg, NC that specializes in weapons and military-inspired collectables.

I've been catching up or re-watching older TV shows lately. I just finished the 4th season of "Castle", so now I'm caught up. The down side to that is... now I have to wait 'till September for the next one. 009.gif

Besides the old shows:

Mythbusters

Cities of the Underworld

Lost Girl

Any auto racing except NAS-Crap

*waiting for the new episodes of...

Castle

Grimm

Once Upon a Time

Sanctuary

• Like 1