I don't think a man with a Coexist sticker on their vehicle exists

If they understood theology even a little they'd realize they DON'T all worship the same God....or in some cases, they worship themselves or the planet.

Morons.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

myself, I don't get all wrapped up about bumper stickers or what kind of people put them on their vehicles. I have enough on my plate that I don't need to go around and figure out what kind of person is this or that etc...

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

myself, I don't get all wrapped up about bumper stickers or what kind of people put them on their vehicles. I have enough on my plate that I don't need to go around and figure out what kind of person is this or that etc...

I see what you did there.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 2

I see what you did there.

kinda lost there on your meaning, I was just trying to say that to me it really doesn't even amount to a fart in the wind what people put on their car. to be honest I don't even read stickers, I'm too busy trying to dodge and weave the morons who can't drive because their on the phone talking about nothing

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

Of all the shitty reasons people have for not treating each other decently, religion is one of the shittiest. It's not as bad as greed or jealousy or laziness despite the fact that that may take up the banner of religion to disguise the fact that they're defects of character. That said, the bumper of a car hardly seems the appropriate forum for discussing fairly weighty topics like the interrelationship of followers mutually exclusive world faiths.

Edited by DrThunder88
  • Like 1

Entirely your choice and of course the easiest way to go. However, it's been proven that there is a direct correlation between the number of bumper stickers on a vehicle and how strongly the owner of the vehicle feels about the subject matter contained on them. That would provide a bit of a heads up if you pulled into the gas station behind them. Not surprisingly, the higher the sticker count, the lower the IQ, on average. Also, and again not surprisingly, the vast majority of sticker showers espouse liberal beliefs. Go figure.

BTW, I'm thinking GunFun thought you were saying that your opinion was stated on your license plate. Apparently not.

• Like 1

BTW, I'm thinking GunFun thought you were saying that your opinion was stated on your license plate. Apparently not.

It was more a rib since he even bothered to post about not bothering or getting wrapped up in things.

There's an interesting cracked.com article about how people with bumper stickers are more agressive drivers as well.

speaking of bumper stickers, i seen one today on a truck driven by an old man that read "Make the world a little cleaner, Kill a Hippie", so i gave him a thumbs up as i passed him on the highway.

I like the one that says "Reduce your carbon footprint and go kill yourself, hippie" or something like that.

• Like 2