A few months ago I created a thread saying that a friend of mine would be giving me a few guns of my choice to repay a big favor (was supposed to be limited to $2,500 BUUUUUT it went a little further. haha). Well I decided on which ones I wanted and finally got them all big_smile.gif

Springfield XDm 5.25 in 9mm with Trijicon RMR (Dual illuminated) and Streamlight TLR-1S (it got the barrel jeweled & a trigger job).

1-7.jpg

2-3.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

Saiga 12 (90% converted..just mocked up the way that I'll have it soon..but with the folding mech) and my Springfield XDm

442a7c18.jpg

Taurus 608s chambered in .357 with 6" barrels and 8 shot cylinders:

20120725_155925.jpg

AES 10B after refinishing it (currently staining a wooden P. grip):

20120517_131128.jpg

PSL after refinishing it:

20120517_133345.jpg

C93:

5-1.jpg

HK MP5 22lr

6-1.jpg

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 5

I would like some info on your PSL stock. Where did you get it? How Much?

Its the tiger maple set by Rhineland Arms/ Troup Systems (google "PSL Tiger Maple kits" and its the first choice). And its $150. You cant contact them via email but they may take a few days to respond.

Oh..Here's another pic:

20120516_225340.jpg

Actually my first time staining wood ever..but with hours of youtube and reading, i think i got it haha.

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 1

i hope these werent sexual favors! horror.gif

excellent score man! how do you like that RMR? im going to pick one up for a shotgun project whenever i get off my ass and quite buying AK shit. congrats on a great re-payment.

well i was all set to get the model that stayed on all the time, until they released the adjustable model that can be turned off. now i want that option. i got to finger bang one on an ar15 once. since then ive been wanting one ever since. their just pricey.

Yep mine's the one that stays on and just needs the tritium replaced every 12 years..I wanted to have the sight milled a little more forward and have BUIS installed but I was told the 5.25 XDm model cant have the slide milled :-/

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 1

No problem

Who did the cutouts on the XDM? I really want a 5" .XD 45 in black/OD, with handle cut down to take compact mags, and that would look great. The XD is supposed to have a better trigger in 9mm, but thats stock.

The XDm 5.25 comes standard with the cut out in the top o f the slide

• 1 month later...