I finally have a roadworthy Wonderbus! Wheee-haw! I drove it on a 75 mile journey on Monday. That was the first drive over 5 miles, and the first as a roadworthy vehicle!

It took about 6 weekends of my garage time, and a visit to a real mechanic, but I am very happy with it. Heck, painting it white and putting the spots on was the easy part.

I am sorry, but I have not yet put in any gun mounts.........I know, I am slacking.

Anyway, here it is.

post-16191-0-76137400-1346870106_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-26290100-1346870162_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-82892200-1346870197_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-50873800-1346870232_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Hostess or Apple is going to sue you now.

Seems to me, that you are a person who does not have what they call a "Happy Place." Keep up the good work!

I can see the letter in my mailbox now......And me, on the lawn screaming "Damn you Kitten Legion Master!!!"

• Like 1

It did not have dual carbs on it when I got it. It had a beat up older version or this set up. It also had plastic aquarium tubing for vaccuum lines, and very shady fuel lines, and that is a recipie for fire in a VW bus!

post-16191-0-55253700-1346895881_thumb.jpg

post-16191-0-85413300-1346896019_thumb.jpg

Hostess or Apple is going to sue you now.

Seems to me, that you are a person who does not have what they call a "Happy Place." Keep up the good work!

I can see the letter in my mailbox now......And me, on the lawn screaming "Damn you Kitten Legion Master!!!"

it's just a dry sense of humor, his happy place is that he is the legion master of all kittens :)

WINDOW CURTAINS!!!!!!!!

Its GOTTA have window curtains!!!!!!!!

000.gif

I wonder if Rob would go so far as to get a couple of the really wide vertical house blinds in light brown to give it that sliced bread look LOL......needs a twist tie on it too!!

WINDOW CURTAINS!!!!!!!!

Its GOTTA have window curtains!!!!!!!!

000.gif

I wonder if Rob would go so far as to get a couple of the really wide vertical house blinds in light brown to give it that sliced bread look LOL......needs a twist tie on it too!!

I am one step ahead of ya there! I am going to be getting white curtains and airbrushing them to look just like the sides of bread slices. Curtains rule. My old Ford conversion van had blinds, and they rattled to beat the band!!!

Oh, and I totally get, and thoroughly enjoy Kitten Legion Masters sense of humor.....that's why i said to keep up the good work. smile.png

Edited by RobRez

Nice job. Very cool paint job. Downtown where I grew up had a wonder bread factory. Drove by it intentionally when I was going to art college. It was an amazing smell that makes me calm (a good thing).

Enjoy you stylin new ride and get those gun mounts in.

Congrats.