Tooth and Nail Armory Forend Available . UPDATE NEW PICS UP !!

Finally available , a SMOOTH rounded shape that fits your hand comfortably , blends perfectlly with the MKA lower , slotted for maximum cooling

We have finally got things ready for production , first batch will be ready to ship on or before Oct.14

$120.00 + shipping.

Cash , Check , Paypal , & Credit Card accepted.

I am in the process of building a website (somebody shoot me please) , hopefully it will be up and running in a basic fashion tonight or tomorrow.

Here are some photos of an UNFINISHED one as well , MAGS ARE STILL IN THE WORKS , waiting on others IS HARD .

This is what we will be shipping , Black is the only color for now custom colors soon. S201209271537381.jpg201209271537521.jpg201209271220561.jpg

20121002142001.jpg20121002141850.jpg20121002141752.jpg

Edited by toothandnail
  • Like 2

Kinda hard to copy something I haven't seen , except for part of a pic , posted on a forum.

Only resemblance I see is maybe an angled slot ?

how about any kind of rails....

Unfortunatly we are waiting on an outside vender (may have to change) rails will hopefully be here around ship date.

Several have been asking for a plain forend , it's ready , so we're putting them up for sale.

You may have to change the style of the cooling slits, I think Jim mentioned about it in the other thread a user made about this forend

It might be just my way of thinking, but this is between Jim and these guys,,,,,,,,,why are you getting in the middle of it? If Jim has something to say, I'm sure he will post up.

Edited by PYRO
  • Like 2

Do you have a business membership here? If not, get one!

We have one , waiting for saiga-12 to do their part.

should be setup sometime today.

Good deal. Wasn't bustin your balls, well, yeah I was, but only because I thought you didn't have a business membership. best of luck with your business venture.

You may have to change the style of the cooling slits, I think Jim mentioned about it in the other thread a user made about this forend

It might be just my way of thinking, but this is between Jim and these guys,,,,,,,,,why are you getting in the middle of it? If Jim has something to say, I'm sure he will post up.

He did lol

Thats why I mentioned it.

If this is something between the two of them, then they should start talking via email instead of over a public forum on the internet

see: http://forum.saiga-1...9-new-fore-end/

(I posted that comment in THIS thread so toothandnail would be aware of Jim's post)

Also, I'm pretty confident that angled cooling slots arent some violation of patent copyright lol. I just wanted to alert him about the post Jim made

Edited by FoxHound

ok i dont see much of a resemblance at all. what length is the top rail

Top rail will be full lenght (12") Drilled and tapped for a full bottom rail and a short rail(5 slot) on the front at 3 & 9 o'clock

He did lol

Thats why I mentioned it.

If this is something between the two of them, then they should start talking via email instead of over a public forum on the internet

see: http://forum.saiga-1...9-new-fore-end/

(I posted that comment in THIS thread so toothandnail would be aware of Jim's post)

Thanks , I looked at it.

I'm good , I figured being the new kid on the block might stir things up , NOT really my intention , just how things go.

I dont care about the slots, obviously I think they look goodbig_smile.gif

I am happy to see people do the work to create new stuff, and be able to make a $$ in the free market!

Thats who we are, and its people like that make our country great.

I have designed guns and gun parts for decades, you would be surprised where some of them are presesnt.

And over the years, I have had to stop a few people from producing components I originated.

No drama here, no lines crossed, and If a person wants to share technology I developed, they have but to ask.

Jim

• Like 3

I am happy to see people do the work to create new stuff, and be able to make a $$ in the free market!

I have designed guns and gun parts for decades, you would be surprised where some of them are presesnt.

And over the years, I have had to stop a few people from producing components I originated.

No drama here, no lines crossed, and If a person wants to share technology I developed, they have but to ask.

Jim

Thanks Jim , I have no intention of copying your forend , I've only seen a partial picture posted on these forums.

We tested many different patterns before deciding this looked the best with our design.

My son and I shoot 3gun and have wanted a left side , forward, charging handle on SG for some time , similar to whats out there on some other guns,rifles, we have/shoot. And figured others may want that option as well , if you have a patent on a left side forward charging handle please let me know , and we'll talk.

Don't want to step over the line on anything.

Matt

• Like 3

It's aluminum , Durabake finish.

We can make any length you want.

We have the rails figured out , waiting on a sample , just to make 110% certain it will work , Big name in the AR market so I'm sure it's what they say it is.

Our rail system will be a FIXED spacing on holes .

NOT 1 spacing for a 5 slot , another for 8 slot , another for 12 , and so on.

Top and bottom will be tapped on 2.8" spacing , side will have 3 holes 1.4" apart , for a 5 slot , or the 2.8" for a 8 slot.

that way you can put an 8 slot in 4 positions on the bottom ,(and the top if you don't want a full length ).

Does that make sense ? I think I'm remembering the # of slots for those spacing's , may be off ? ? Had A LOT of numbers going around my head today.

• Like 1

Jim

Thanks Jim , I have no intention of copying your forend , I've only seen a partial picture posted on these forums.

We tested many different patterns before deciding this looked the best with our design.

My son and I shoot 3gun and have wanted a left side , forward, charging handle on SG for some time , similar to whats out there on some other guns,rifles, we have/shoot. And figured others may want that option as well , if you have a patent on a left side forward charging handle please let me know , and we'll talk.

Don't want to step over the line on anything.

Matt

How about helical slots? Oh wait...

The part looks great.

How does it anchor to the upper?