I went over to my old place to move out the last bit of stuff, and one of the girlfriends from down the street stopped by. She had her kid with her, and he's got on this bicycle helmet. I'm like 'eric, are you going to special classes at school?' Cause he started kindegarden this year. I had him carrying some of the lighter stuff, and as we were coming back into the building my stuffy, bank working, tie wearing downstairs neighbor was coming home from the gym. The kid is still wearing this helmet, and i looked at the dude and said 'he's not retarded, he just likes that helmet.' The utter look of disgust on guy's face as he tried to pretend laugh at my humor was indescribable.

It made my shitty day better.

• Like 5

I once found a small size childrens bike helmet in a friends girlfriends van. I put it on and said something along the lines of "Whats the deal with this helmet?" someone got a picture of me wearing it, posted it online, and then a friend with a retarded child began to berate me. Sometimes people get a little touchy over the retarded thing what.gif

• Like 1

I once found a small size childrens bike helmet in a friends girlfriends van. I put it on and said something along the lines of "Whats the deal with this helmet?" someone got a picture of me wearing it, posted it online, and then a friend with a retarded child began to berate me. Sometimes people get a little touchy over the retarded thing what.gif

Not me. I'll never mention your disability again.

Not me. I'll never mention your disability again.

You better not, I have that retard strength!

Edit: Even better-

41lpf54c8zl_aa280_.jpg

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2

I would think people would be less sensitive now that we have had our first retarded president.

• Like 6

I would think people would be less sensitive now that we have had our first retarded president.

Lol.

Elvis, screw the up tight asshole, he's probably a prick anyway. I was talking with the guy next door, he owns the muffler shop next door to my shop, and we where discussing some N.O. "evacuees" that had moved on the property next to us, when I said "I wished that Coon Ass Motherfucker would go back home", well, his eyes got big and he had a shocked look on his face. I had to explain what I meant by coon ass, but he was cool with it, he is a "colored" gentlemen. :)

post-32793-0-92201100-1354829708.jpg

Family portrait, Cap'n?

Please don't hate on me, I'm very sensitive.

If anyone can define "normal", then we'll work on defining "abby-something". wink.png

No problemo! I'm completely normal. Problem is, I'm the only one, so we can't go by that.

• Like 2

My oldest boy is Autistic, a big husky 5yr'ol trapped in a 15yr'ols body.

His brain doesn't function normally, I swear it short circuits, I can see him try to make the connection sometimes, and it just doesn't happen.

It can make life hard, even harder when we know that he is with us for life.

Ya'll wanna talk & joke about kids with these problems?

Well as the Father of a Special Needs child I'm...

... Not the least bit offended.haha.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

Damn Chile, you had me fellin' bad about postin' that family portrait Tim was talkin' bout until I scrolled down.

Gotcha!

Shoot, I got ragged on on another firearms forum for using this, to berate some assholes.

They said that they'v eparents of special needs kids on the forum, and they might get offended.

I told them I was one, and they were offending me.

People get way too uptight.

normal_Retard_Win.jpg

• Like 2

If it makes anyone offended feel better, make fun of my diabetes and Muscular Dystrophy. I take pretty much anything as a joke, and if you are serious about making fun of someones disability, you aren't worthy of getting angry over. Hell if some of these super sensitive types were around during Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday parties or pretty much any family dinner, they'd want my family put in jail for some of the jokes we have about me.

All b.s. aside, I never would or ever have made any fun of anyone not born "normal" or whom ended up that way. Was always the one repramanding or kickin' the crap outta the ones who did though.

On a side note though, I thought I'd share this video with others...

They said that they'v eparents of special needs kids on the forum, and they might get offended.

If they are so worried about being offended, why the hell are they on the internet?

Beats me.

My sincere sympathies Chile, but sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

No need to tell us that.

Well i hope when I joke with the greeter at our local Wallmart who is in a motorised wheel chair that he really does enjoy it. Most people just walk right by him quickly as if they need to get away from him. I have joked with him before about racing him with our shoping cart. The when I see him back at the front I ask him how he got there so quickly. Sometimes I accuse him of cheating then my wife will tell me to stop being a poor sport. I have aked him when he is going to put nitros oxide on it and he laughs and seems to enjoy it.

Well i hope when I joke with the greeter at our local Wallmart who is in a motorised wheel chair that he really does enjoy it. Most people just walk right by him quickly as if they need to get away from him. I have joked with him before about racing him with our shoping cart. The when I see him back at the front I ask him how he got there so quickly. Sometimes I accuse him of cheating then my wife will tell me to stop being a poor sport. I have aked him when he is going to put nitros oxide on it and he laughs and seems to enjoy it.

He's smiling 'cause he's just counting the days until he shows up at your house in this thing

Vt8ol.jpg

• Like 3