Tis the season for giving... How about AK100 folding stock kit GIVE-A-

Saiga Pics in or out???  

30 members have voted

1. 1. should this contest entry include a picture of a saiga personally owned my the forum member?

• Yes, this contest should include the most recent pic of a personally own Saiga
    • No, this contest should be open to all members even if they currently don't have a Saiga to put these parts on

After much thought on where I was going to offer one lucky person a brand new AK100 triangle stock with trunnion and all harware. I decided to offer it up HERE!! its going to take me a few days to figure it all out.

any ideas on a contest to give this thing away?

EDIT: Guess theres no way to edit the topic title?? I don't know where WAY!!! went???

Trianglekit.jpg

Tri-1.jpg

Edited by Jeluvsk
  • Like 4

Some people do a simple "guess a number" contest. Can be 1-whatever. have a mod included to share the number with in case you feel its necessary. Some people like the post number game. Everyone posts and you draw a number from the number of posts. Umm i cant really think of some others that have been done at the moment but ill get back to it.

Cool give away. Good luck with the decision and good luck to whoever gets it.

Pic a number between X - XXXXX. Pick the number before posting the contest, and give it to a Mod to hold, so there can be no cries of a rigged contest.

Post a reply contest. Use a online random number generator to pick a number out of the number of replies. Post a screenshot to silence any crybabies.

Fill an object with X number of whatever, closest guess without going wins.

Online scavenger hunt. Pick a bunch of Fun or Hard to find objects, first to post a pic of all the objects assembled together wins, or if contest time expires, the one with the most wins.

(I'm going to do one of these very soon wink.png )

Have people explain why they deserve it, tell a story, compose a poem or whatever.. Pick the best one.

• Like 1

I think we should have a sexiest avatar competition! So far Captain Hero, liberty-r-death and I are the only ones in this thread that have entered ;-)

Hey! My avatar girl is the sexiest one on the whole forum. red_heart.gif

I have done a "Pass it Forward" on here in the past and wanted to do it in a way some funds could be raised to "give it back" to the Saiga Forum!!! I just could not come up with anything that made sense so it was a freebie.

You could do a "pick a number" with the winner having to pay $25 or $50 donation to the Saiga Forum. We all know this thing is an easy $150 or more in value!!!!

I'd pay the donation fee for this bad boy!!

Keep it up!! And Thanks!

This is what I come up with so far, I would like your guys input.... Can anyone think of anything else as far as any additional rules or changes to the contest??

Contest Rules
  • Everybody can play members, vendors, and moderators
  • If you are a basic member you must be a Forum.Saiga-12 contributor
  • Contest starts effective (NOT YET) will officially end 12/21/2012 at 11:59pm
  • Since this is a Saiga Forum and these are Izhmash parts you must own a Saiga Shotgun or Rifle to win.
  • To enter into contest you must take a picture of your personally owned Saiga next to your favorite Christmas movie. (if you don’t own a Christmas Movie go to RedBox rent one for $1.20)
  • The post # will be randomly picked within 24hrs of the closing of this contest by http://www.random.org/ (if a non-participating moderator, or if ChileRelleno is not participating and would like to be the 3rd party to randomly pick the # and post a screen shot please step forward. Otherwise I’ll post the screen shot of the winner.
  • One entry per user
  • pictures can only be used once, anyone that posts a picture that has already been used in the contest will automatically be disqualified and will not be able to re-enter.

my POS phone won`t download to my computer wet_eyes.gif

can't you email a picture from your cell to your email account and download it that way?

Edited by Jeluvsk

I like making people work for it a bit. Maybe make them include a pic of a saiga?

Preferably theirs,lol

How about the rifle they want to put it on!

If I win I would give away my "Excellent" condition Beryl Stock.

EDIT.

Contest Rules

• If you are a basic member you must be a Forum.Saiga-12 contributor

Guess I'm out. Good luck to someone!

Edited by Pyzik

What if movie is already picked?

Only so many Christmas movies.

Just your picture can't be stolen and reused. I'm thinking the same movie can be used, because its supposed to be your favorite Christmas movie

Maybe we can make it where you have to have your screen name wrote on a sheet of paper next to the movie and your saiga?? Thought??

• Like 1

LOL, the point of the movie is so I know the picture isn't just randomly stolen off the internet

AWESOME give away, HOWEVER do to recent hard times I was forced to sell my S12 and havent been able to replace it yet.sad.png Therefor I cannot participate based on the picture request. I can post pictures of my previously owned S12 but cant take a pic with anything specific in it.

I would like to ask that something different be proposed to include at least ALL contributing members. I cant be the only one here who is currently without a Saiga.

I like the pick a number or guess how many contests, its simple and everyone gets included.032.gif

Edited by big-J