actually it's really smart. this might be the push he needs to get his financing up for releasing double stack. Fashionably late, Mike D. 005.gif

Maybe he crawled out of a doomsday bunker on December 22nd, and thought, "Hmm, 12/21/2012, worst apocalypse ever.... I'd better go back to work."

In any event, Welcome back Mike D and the best. damn. drum. period.

oh man I wish I had the bucks to overnight a few of these and flip them on gunbroker for a really tidy profit smile.png

I hear ya Bro!!!

It's like you guys are reading my mind... I ordered a total of 7 more and I only really want a total of 4 or 5 (I already have 2, I was mistake earlier when I said 10 would be my total)... However, I think they will be more valuable to keep to use as currency to trade for other hi-cap mags I will want later on. I'm not going to pay $200 for a single G21 mag, but I would trade an MD-20 for 4 of them.

If hi cap mags don't get banned, then "dang it", what will I ever do with all these drum mags? 021.gif

• Like 1

I've never order directly from him before, but I do have 2 other MD-20s and they are very high quality... That was enough for me to send him more of my money.

It's already been charged, so hopefully I'll get a shipping notification in the next day or two.

At twenty five bucks + for what I paid for the first one, I'm still happy to have the second one coming! WIth my CBRS bullpup stock setup not being ideal for running the MD20's. I am leaning toward the old set up..but DANGED, it's funn to shoot them Bullpup style!!

Im wondering if they're actually "in stock"... I'm curious to see when people will actually start receiving their new drums...

Precisely why the too I currently own are not up for barter. I will say that he did charge my card already, which leaves me to believe that goods have been purchased, not "promised".

I got my 5 drums at Mike's first sale at $80 each.

I don't have the extra cash right now to get anymore.

I did pick up 8 more Pmags at the local gunshow last Saturday for

$20 each. Other dealers had them marked at $65 each and some

people were still buying them.

Malodave

In case your old log-in doesn't work, I got this from Mike upon inquiry: Still got his old personal touch which made us like him to start with. Keep it up.

We are sorry for the delay. We were having email problems. I think they have all been resolved today. You should be able to do a password forget now on our site. We also lost about 2000 accounts that signed up between 01-18-11 through 05-30-11. If the password forget doesn't recognize your email you were likely one of the lost accounts and will need to re-register.
Thanks again, Mike
If hi cap mags don't get banned, then "dang it", what will I ever do with all these drum mags? 021.gif

Got my 2nd coming. Wish I would have had the $$$ for more, but I have to be responsible with my funds, and can't wait 2 weeks for shipment to turn around and flip the extras. Life on the edge without savings or credit...