What a $600 magazine looks like- pic

Get down on it:

SAIGA 12 10 RD MAGS!!!

Looks good, but forgive a bit of skepticism...

Are there any pictures of the actual magazine? Right now I'm seeing an animation that was available on this forum months ago.

No business address?

I really want it to be true, but at the same time this could be a great opportunity for someone to walk with 55x1000=$55,000 with nothing more than a bit of time invested in web-design.

Somebody please prove me wrong!!!

email address listed isn't working either...

BUYERS BEWARE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get down on it:

SAIGA 12 10 RD MAGS!!!

Looks good, but forgive a bit of skepticism...

Are there any pictures of the actual magazine? Right now I'm seeing an animation that was available on this forum months ago.

No business address?

I really want it to be true, but at the same time this could be a great opportunity for someone to walk with 55x1000=$55,000 with nothing more than a bit of time invested in web-design.

Somebody please prove me wrong!!!

email address listed isn't working either...

BUYERS BEWARE

And all of their phone agents are with other customers at this time .....

All this doesn't mean squat. But, I'm definitely skeptical.

Anyone have contact with Kevin? Sounds like his mags, his confirmation on this would go a long way ....

I tried to buy a couple, but after signing up and adding the mags to the cart, I couldn't check out.

I did get an email acknowledging that I had signed up. I called the phone number on the email and got an answering machine at 10:30 am their time.

Well, I'm an optimist by nature, I hope this is what we've all waited for.

Well, I'm an optimist by nature, I hope this is what we've all waited for.

Gunsmithcat, how'd you find these guys. They seem to have appeared from thin air ....

ETA, quite an echo here?

Edited by kmoore
I tried to buy a couple, but after signing up and adding the mags to the cart, I couldn't check out.

I did get an email acknowledging that I had signed up. I called the phone number on the email and got an answering machine at 10:30 am their time.

Same results as above:

can't use the check-out when ordering

bad e-mail address

no humans answering telephone

AGP is somehow related to AGP Turbochargers:

http://www.agpturbo.com/help.php?section=c...tus&mode=update

Possibly another outstanding example of "vaporware"!

AGP is somehow related to AGP Turbochargers:

http://www.agpturbo.com/help.php?section=c...tus&mode=update

Possibly another outstanding example of "vaporware"!

AGP Turbo is Kevin/Z1500's business. He said in another thread that this is where his mags would be posted for sale.

"I'm expecting to have my mags done by the end of January. We take Visa+MC or Discover+AMEX through paypalAGP Turbo is my buisness, we'll be putting up a page to buy the mags from."

Excellent! I didn't remember him being from Arizona.

I'm hoping this just means that he's not quite ready for business. (he didn't announce, it was found, much like RAA's test website was found way before they opened).

They told me that they are not ready to take orders yet.

They are still working on the website.......

That is what Kevin told me. The website is not ready for prime time, it is still in testing. He said he will be ready soon and he will post here to notify us when he is ready to go.

G45

Cobra, something cool that holds 10 rounds because you have an "In", or something else that has to do with ingesting them? I'm about ready to drop 2G's on another project and don't want to get cought with my pants down at the worst of times :cryss:

Cobra, something cool that holds 10 rounds because you have an "In", or something else that has to do with ingesting them? I'm about ready to drop 2G's on another project and don't want to get cought with my pants down at the worst of times :cryss:

BOTH lol

definately will have to pickup a s12 again once these things are poppin up.

its good to see the kevin has stuck to his word, and we finally have someone that was willing to spend time and money.

really i dont care if the mags are a bit overpriced because we have someone who spent the time and money to do this in the US instead of all this import bullshit

Cobra, never doubted it for a minute and suspect a possible joint venture. Now hurry the F*** Up, Zombie season open in 13 more days by my count, or open season on dipshits that want to take advantage of the significance of the June 6th date by Bvamps pridiction (and he thinks we don't pay attention). Figure a few days for shipping :eek: Might want to just spring for overnight delivery, money won't mean much anyway :devil::devil::devil:

Hey, no pressure here guys-just our souls in the hands of the few that can deliver us from the hands of evil :angel:

so any word on how long it will be before we can order these?

I tried (like everyone) to place an order today for 4 of them.

Should I call tomorrow? Should I wait a couple days? Hell, I'm in Tucson, should I drive to Tempe tomorrow with cash and 8" S-12 in hand?

Please advise.

Edited by Geister

Is there a way for Kevin to accept orders via e-mail and payment with Paypal (verified payment addresses only)? It appears the mags are ready but just waiting for the website to be available. Looks like Kevin has lots of customers waiting to make purchases (including me). Just a suggestion only.

Y'all sound like a bunch of crack fiends.... NO OFFENSE.... I too tried to place my order but was denied at the payment stage... Ohhh well, I waited a few months, I can wait longer.. plus it's too hot out to tear up schyt in the desert right now. Thanks Kevin for sticking to your project. You're gonna make some good money off your design. People dropping $180 on an 8rd mag is just rediculous. :rolleyes:

OK FOLKS.... LISTEN UP!!!

STOP PESTERING THE MANUFACTURER!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL THINKING?!?!?!?!??

WHEN they are ready... WE WILL BE TOLD...

*!*!*!*!*IT DOES NOT APPEAR THE MAGS ARE READY*!*!*!*!*!

THEY *JUST HAVE THE WEBSITE READY TO GO*

If he had any sense, he will REMOVE THAT PORTION and hide it, UNTIL THEY TRULY ARE READY!!!!

I saw a mould... A MOULD... that ISNT A PICTURE OF A FINISHED MAGAZINE!!!!!! ITS THE MOULD!!! That says" WE ARE GETTING THERE, HAVE FAITH"

I cannot imagine how IRRITATING you all must be to a REAL BUSINESS trying to CONDUCT BUSINESS on the nature of TURBOCHARGERS... to have a hundred gun freaks calling all day long, tying up their phone lines, disturbing them at work, and costing them BUSINESS!!!!

PLEASE... BE MATURE ADULTS about this... HAVE SOME PATIENCE!!!!!

When they are READY WE WILL ALL BE TOLD... THEN you can act like MORONS!!!!

UNTIL THAT POINT... PLEASE RELAX!!!!

:smoke: